"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Pochichama.......:gunpeko:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (27).jpg
Never gonna look at Argentian super chats the same way, anymore.

Oh god, they're retarded.
foto_no_exif (28).jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Hime's playing spooky games with jumpscare donos again.

She's also got a watchalong of The Shining later on. Should be pretty good.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She thought she'd be safe from the incest by playing a game from the 90s :whatastory:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm legally obligated to post the following picture to remind people that sena's reflection made me think of this character
Sure man, you do you - get you a good tiny stick woman without the stamina to harvest your home-grown onions or lift large pot of borsch.
Reminder that Iori is a buff-ass lady as well.

niggaphil

She thought she'd be safe from the incest by playing a game from the 90s :whatastory:

Glad to see my latino wife being happy and funny

In her previous stream (hololive suika), she had some mental breakdown regarding the house she bought. She only recently found out the house got a lot of issue, and almost burned down due to the electrical issue (where the previous house owner did not inform her). Thank god that her latino neighbor managed to assist her. She felt helpless and cried in the stream.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
(also didn't Ina also arrange for a 3D Birthday live? When is that ever coming, it's been delayed even more than Kiaras)
Ina mentioned good news that everyone's been waiting for since May (her birthday) is coming, so similar timeline to Kiara's. Possibly even before as Hololive is typical quite fair in terms of priority for 3d.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
View attachment 52144

View attachment 52145
Funny that you said that because today we had presidential elections and the country was a riot.
I Can vouch thag Vhlax is an Argie because one of his playlists has a very specific modism from a specific region
Fucking Fausty its a Spaniard that its abusing the rate of Euros to ARS like Kakun :painpeko:

Cute :BijouBijou:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
View attachment 52144

View attachment 52145
Dont worry about them, they are on elections like now and are voting for the communists again, next year they will remember with fondness when they could send superchats. they will become venezuela 2.0 and they will enjoy it :chaos:

Edit: Argento detected, segui votando por chaviztas boludo a ver para donde vas a ir por que los comunistas tambien estan en chile y en brazil y en colombia no los quieren tampoco

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-22 215628.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
View attachment 52144

View attachment 52145
Dont worry about them, they are on elections like now and are voting for the communists again, next year they will remember with fondness when they could send superchats. they will become venezuela 2.0 and they will enjoy it :chaos:
Its not over yet
Thanks to our shit Election laws there is another election day now
In November shall we see if Argentina gets Nijisanji ID'ed or not

I Still Love Miguel BTW

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
It's dawned on me that hating on anything Calli does has become its own brand of the lowest effort engagement bait possible. It's passed a weird event horizon where you get people across all walks of life coming in to reply to yasskween you or to violently shit themselves about how wrong you are.

You even get complete randos that get their tweets reposted to TVA to laugh at them, driving up their engagement.

So our "Why do people hate Calli" list is up to:
  • Being a rapper (rap is one of those weird art forms where people default to hating you if you have any success -- see: Diss Tracks)
    • Being white while being a rapper
    • Being female while being a rapper
    • Being of middle-class upbringing while being a rapper
    • Being a nerdcore rapper
  • Being a vtuber
    • Being White while being a vtuber
    • Being a vtuber while being a rapper
  • Idol culture shenanigans
    • This one has a laundry list of shit associated with it
  • Workaholism straining her relationships within the company
  • Being something enough other people hate that you can engagement bait on Twitter about it

Last edited:

Negzana

It's dawned on me that hating on anything Calli does has become its own brand of the lowest effort engagement bait possible. It's passed a weird event horizon where you get people across all walks of life coming in to reply to yasskween you or to violently shit themselves about how wrong you are.

You even get complete randos that get their tweets reposted to TVA to laugh at them, driving up their engagement.
fat pink wigger woman bad

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Honestly its kinda funny to think that alot of the people bitching really think it gets to Pink Woman, as if enough tweets with 10k likes calling her music shit will get her to stop when it prints money

Unless she menheras then by the end of the decade she will have a cushy stack of cash while most will just have a botched soundcloud career or their regular lives with only achieving non-important clout through retarded tweets

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Top Bottom