"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

This stream was one of the best collabs they've done imo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, saw this on the Homelands while I was there. Unfortunately, the poster, @Burnt Fish did not stick around here, so it only got posted there. Doesn't look like we got an archive, too:

Might be trouble brewing with a Niji Taiwan yab moment.
1697988556757 (1).png

Enna retweeted this post for something related to a Niji event being talked about on the news. Not realizing that it's from a Taiwanese news station with evil mentions of Taiwan on screen.
Original tweet poster panics and tells her she should delete the tweet but not before a mainlander chimes in to express his unhappiness with it. (tweets in screenshots that were in chinese are being machine translated)
1697989124881 (1).png
1697990465087 (1).png
Taiwanese poster then prostates and begs for forgiveness on his personal feed (again Machine translated)
1697989182384 (1).png
I started trying to archive these tweets but man archiving twitter is garbage now because it only shows literally one tweet in the archived page not the chain.

Edit: Google translation of the Taiwan image.
foto_no_exif (21) (1).jpg
Edit2:
Enna's surviving tweets to the original poster:
foto_no_exif (22) (1).jpg
Archive
Archive of what remains of the chain showed in images.

Last edited:

Limkin

It sucks that the great firewall doesn't work. I would very much prefer to live with the internet devoid of chinks

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So, saw this on the Homelands while I was there. Unfortunately, the poster, @Burnt Fish did not stick around here, so it only got posted there. Doesn't look like we got an archive, too:

View attachment 52111
Edit2:
View attachment 52112
Archive
PLEASE I NEED SOME CHINK REVOLT TO FINALLY KILL NIJIEN IT'S GONNA BE HILARIOUS!!! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 52111
Edit2:
View attachment 52112
Archive
id be suprised if anything happens considering Vox having a twitter taiwan yab (showed the mainland chink flag using a TW fan's artwork) didnt amount to much, its not like they sent in Ren to the news room or whatever

For all their black company thing Niji seems to have drilled in perfectly how to not yab the chinese market out of their hands, its funny to think that if this started a shitshow, it would've been because one of the Chinese talents replied to a tweet

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I already had it changed from the last time I logged in a few months ago, but there's still TONS of untranslated text throughout the in-game world. Without going back to toggle and look for differences, I want to say the language option only affects the settings and UI.

This stream was one of the best collabs they've done imo

Well, as 'Promise', there is only this and the 3d collab. Both have been amazing though.
Obviously IRyS is first, but Council were next on my tier of favoritism, so getting them together officially leads to the best collabs ever.
Edit: Oh yeah, and context for the 'Bam' at the beginning of the stream, that is how IRyS does her countdowns for watchalongs (and I guess starting collab streams?), "3, 2, 1, Bam."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Inshallah you shall be stoned for this horrid thought you are currently having
If Idol continues down this route, then maybe Hamas was onto something, after all.
:smugselen:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Apparently, the digital version of Kiara's Pineapple on some stores had an error with them. She asked if the error was present on the CD version, which apparently it was. So now the CD is delayed because they have to fix it.

Edit:
Sounds like it was this part

When she says "I'm going 1... 2... 1-2-3" the first time, the "I'm going" line is missing on the Spotify version.

Oh that's what that was. I thought my audio player was fucking up that part of the song because of an equalizer or sth.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Inshallah you shall be stoned for this horrid thought you are currently having
Curious how you chant the words of the religion that marries 12 years old off to the wealthiest sheik around. :pippaworship:

Awoogers

Curious how you chant the words of the religion that marries 12 years old off to the wealthiest sheik around. :pippaworship:
Sometimes people really just want to stone others regardless of what the fuck they are

It's me I'm people

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh that's what that was. I thought my audio player was fucking up that part of the song because of an equalizer or sth.
People in chat were saying The Great Wanderer sounded better on Youtube, too. I don't have an ear for that thing, though, so I can't confirm that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

MadDog

As amateur armchair detective i have two questions:
1. Why CDawgVA choose Demondice as team member in twitchcon if he definitely have other options? OK - if you have to be at place it removes Ironmouse as option, Ludwig is banned on twitch or smt, but AnimeMan or Giguk or Daidus or someone else, just pure convenience?
2. How is she staying in Japan, did her record got her long term visa or Cover helped her, what do you think?

First question is just pure fun for theories, for second im legit curious.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Prudent Lurker

A picture of Karen's team:

ddtwitchteam.jpg

They won the party animals round 3-0.(She kinda choked against the second team but did well for the first and last and had the finishing blows for both)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A picture of Karen's team:

They won the party animals round 3-0.(She kinda choked against the second team but did well for the first and last and had the finishing blows for both)

honestly looks less lol-fat than before or am i being too generous

Last edited:

Bug Eater

View attachment 52111
Edit2:
View attachment 52112
Archive
People are pissed off with the organiser of their upcoming event in Taiwan because they didn't announce that there would be online tickets until after the stage tickets had sold out, and it's not possible to get a refund anymore. I couldn't get this to archive anywhere (it's not that interesting anyway) but here's a facebook post full of angry Taiwanese people. This ended up being picked up by a news station over there - I think overseas fans had been sharing the news screenshot because of the funny Ren picture not realising that it was negative, which is why people asked her to delete it. (seems like all of those other accounts from the quoted post use traditional Chinese in their tweets so I'm assuming they are not mainlanders)

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
As amateur armchair detective i have two questions:
1. Why CDawgVA choose Demondice as team member in twitchcon if he definitely have other options? OK - if you have to be at place it removes Ironmouse as option, Ludwig is banned on twitch or smt, but AnimeMan or Giguk or Daidus or someone else, just pure convenience?
2. How is she staying in Japan, did her record got her long term visa or Cover helped her, what do you think?

First question is just pure fun for theories, for second im legit curious.
None of the people you mentioned are at TwitchCon. It's just convenience. He probably didn't know anyone else that was participating in the tournament.

Top Bottom