"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Because you’re literally a stinky doo-doo head, Aoi Hinamori‘s gotta give you a hair wash. ASMR goes live in an hour+ from now

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

First George Floyd, now this. How does she get away with it?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If you want more " confirmation.

View attachment 52040

Archive

So we've seen both Holo and Niji go after people who "slander" their talents. I hope they will also go after creeps like this to whatever extent they can. Maybe they can only use the courts inside of Japan. But I imagine that one of the benefits of working with a large-ish Japanese company is that you might know a guy who knows a guy who's skilled at persuasion if you know what I mean.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Because you’re literally a stinky doo-doo head, Aoi Hinamori‘s gotta give you a hair wash. ASMR goes live in an hour+ from now

Well personally, I'm a gothic bad-boy that smells good thanks to Bond Tactical Soap™ #notasponsor But, since you are our new and improved Chinaman I'll deign to give her a listen.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
So we've seen both Holo and Niji go after people who "slander" their talents. I hope they will also go after creeps like this to whatever extent they can. Maybe they can only use the courts inside of Japan. But I imagine that one of the benefits of working with a large-ish Japanese company is that you might know a guy who knows a guy who's skilled at persuasion if you know what I mean.
Ill get johnny somali on the case

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's overwhelming cringe time, Gamers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holo doesnt run a an animal girl horse racing gacha so i doubt they have Yakuza access, VR/AR anime shit isnt edgy enough to get them involved sadly

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran participating in another relay

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It'd be nice if you could hire some goatfucker to persuade some guy, fuckers can do anything and get away with it. It would be a nice business model :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I love jokingly shitting on Orange Woman, but she doesn't deserve this. :lumitenmakillhim:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Offkai has a caramel co-coordinator for next year

Archive

At the very least, she's done some similar convention organizing/hosting things in her pre-vtuber days, so I don't think she'll be completely clueless.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It'd be nice if you could hire some goatfucker to persuade some guy, fuckers can do anything and get away with it. It would be a nice business model :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I'm sure if you posted an ad in the right forum you could find an Indian to literally throw shit at him for a nominal fee

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, I aint clicking that. Welp if all else fails theres Der Glocke as her friend.
So I took one for the team. Seems like it was his sperg about Keeki account until he abandoned it to just do as Kakun in August. Nothing lewd, but I am sure if I translated the German, it would be all lunacy. Also, seems like she blocked him, or at least that account. QRTs he did of her posts show as unavailable from his posts.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Holo doesnt run a an animal girl horse racing gacha so i doubt they have Yakuza access, VR/AR anime shit isnt edgy enough to get them involved sadly
They have Reine but I doubt she can get her assassins to Austria.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Who cares? The character model is female, the movements are cute. It's okay as long as it's not Chinese. It's not like anyone is outraged when Kanauru records dances for female characters by himself.
Better watch the video of cute Ayame ^_^

I didn't go to watch an actual concert, but I saw that you can buy a Promise sticker set for 250 coins in the shop, and you get a free gift of 500 coins, so I logged in to buy that. And then, just wandering around, I found their climbing platformer 'rage game'...so I played that for roughly 30 minutes until I beat it (I just blacked out all text because I don't read JP, and my time in case there's some searchable leaderboard or something):
You can see I got some rewards on that second screen. I don't know what any of those are, or if they are single-use or what, so I'm not touching them. If anyone else wants to get that stuff, it's in the world that's not the concert world, and not the lobby world. It's the summer festival or something; a bunch of dogs manning carnival games and stalls, and talking to one of the npc's starts this game.
I had no PC issues (no lag, no slowdown, no pc fans blowing like jet engines, etc.) what-so-ever, but for all I know things might be more intensive during a concert. I think I'm fine either way.
Holoearth_jjMwwwLeo4.png

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Shizurin is the normal one because she's a hag (40 years old iirc).
she was essentially the first hag to ever hang in the vtubing scene

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Top Bottom