"I hope my holes are big enough"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh cool, so now the Phase girls have someone they can DM with "either that sound guy stops fucking around or both of you are going to be bludgeoned to death"

If it weren't west coast, it would be far more statistically likely I would be the sound guy and a rapid death would probably be a suitable decision.

Imagine just offering your "dom services" to someone who obviously doesn't know which way the buttplug goes in. Dude is an obvious sex pest.

I doubt the guy's even a real professional and is just a cocksucker that tries to leverage a way to get paid for fucking. Absolute disgrace.

Having been to actual sex shops I can tell you there are no professionals for miles around and they are usually staffed by fresh out of high school zoomers, more often than not the weirder ones.

Also this.

She's definitely still playing her sex-appeal like what she's imagined to be, but fans enjoyed the current Scarle because she's like, able to openly talk about anything sexy and/or act like shameless fanservice girl all day long but as soon as she encountered or heard something that are actually sexual or anything of sort, she will crumple like wet noodle or something.

If anything, she definitely knew what she's getting into and doesn't try to keep it up most of the times. Makes her a bit more honest to everyone, especially when she bit more than what she can chew and goes dorky-like panic over it like the tweet I shared before. Woman be like "Ha ha my fans draw me in most salacious way and I like it so much" and then goes "AAAAAA WHAT SORT OF TOYS I SEE IN THIS BDSM SHOP AND WHY THE GUY JUST GAVE HIS NUMBER TO ME???? HALP"

is funni.

It's definitely funny to watch. I know I've said it before, but "unsexy woman tries desperately to play against type" is comedy gold to me for some reason, and I think it does hit harder than usual in Scarle's case because she is designed to be this sexpot-type character that her inability to handle intimate subjects is magnified.

Limkin

Aia's model is by the order of magnitude hotter than Scarlet, idk what is this "they got miscasted" nonsense is

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Matsuri revealed her 2views and I subbed to this one

She's got such a clear voice and the English is crisp

And I was already subbed to her

I like her colorful voice but mainly subbed because I follow KurageKon (Tanned Okayu vsinger)

Also, Mio looked at me
miolookx.png
I didn't go to watch an actual concert, but I saw that you can buy a Promise sticker set for 250 coins in the shop, and you get a free gift of 500 coins, so I logged in to buy that. And then, just wandering around, I found their climbing platformer 'rage game'...so I played that for roughly 30 minutes until I beat it (I just blacked out all text because I don't read JP, and my time in case there's some searchable leaderboard or something):
You can see I got some rewards on that second screen. I don't know what any of those are, or if they are single-use or what, so I'm not touching them. If anyone else wants to get that stuff, it's in the world that's not the concert world, and not the lobby world. It's the summer festival or something; a bunch of dogs manning carnival games and stalls, and talking to one of the npc's starts this game.
I had no PC issues (no lag, no slowdown, no pc fans blowing like jet engines, etc.) what-so-ever, but for all I know things might be more intensive during a concert. I think I'm fine either way.
The items have amounts that you can see in your inventory. I don't know if they have a time limit but they are consumables so once you unequip it the item is gone.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lapu chan streaming with a bunch of Nijis playing Valorant and Chatting with them
I am glad she is becaming really good at diplomacy and collabing with other people she never did before

NobodyImportant

That's definitely confirmation it is Kakun.

Archive
Let's see if he takes the hint and just forgets about her.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
That's definitely confirmation it is Kakun.

Archive
Let's see if he takes the hint and just forgets about her.

I'd say calling this a hint is a severe understatement but the same can be said for all the other posts about him.
Is it too much to ask for the girls to just be safe and happy?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

NobodyImportant

Twitter 1716074387571405111.jpg
They say a picture says more than a thousand words.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Neoporte's Hizuki Yui celebrating 300k subs properly this time and will sing 30 songs starting 10.30PM.

She's great and if you missed the karaoke tournament stream hosted by Rikka and Suisei get to watching the VOD.

Matsuri revealed her 2views and I subbed to this one

She's got such a clear voice and the English is crisp

And I was already subbed to her

I like her colorful voice but mainly subbed because I follow KurageKon (Tanned Okayu vsinger)

One of them is smart enough to set an utawaku as soon as Matsuri's stream ends.

Ange Katrina continuing Blue Archive and went to Trinity for Eden Treaty preparations.

Imagine knowing her from the Overdose cover and watching her BA streams thirsting after booba and Yuuka's 100kg body. She will have fun in Trinity.

Lisa Makoh's announcement was her 3D being confirmed. Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu and Coucourua Creil redirected her audience to the announcement after their respective streams.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'd say calling this a hint is a severe understatement but the same can be said for all the other posts about him.
Is it too much to ask for the girls to just be safe and happy?
If they were safe and happy, they wouldn't be vtubers.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I am a bit conflicted with the character Scarle plays. She is supposed to be this slutty girl similar to Elinalise Dragonroad from Mushoku Tensei yet she is a turbo virgin that seems to be freaked at anything sex-related. To me, it feels like they fucked up the casting and gave Aia the character that should've gone to Scarle and vice-versa. Maybe it's because the brown woman character goes to the brown woman irl.
She's definitely not a turbo virgin, but yeah she knows her audience and knows how to play into it which pulls in the money at the end of the day. I think Aia was just an entire miscast to begin with.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
She's definitely not a turbo virgin, but yeah she knows her audience and knows how to play into it which pulls in the money at the end of the day. I think Aia was just an entire miscast to begin with.

Scarle is not a virgin but she is just a fangirl nerd. Her dommy mommy model plus nerdish, non-sexual behavior hits all the right notes for me.

Aia is just... Yeah... I mean, it's great she found her footing after that disastrous start but when you hire a makeup vlogger as a vtuber is just as bad as hiring a nïgger to play a white femboy.

ILUNA is just a wreck, I mean they're there and still trying but man, such a waste of good models. X-Soleil was better casted but then the SIEG Zaion happened.

Then there's the Krisis shitshow. Nïggersanji EN is probably cursed because of that Discord leak. It all went downhill from there. Also, December is just 40 days away, who's going to be the next to graduate if what the leaker said is true.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

USS IOWA

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Scarle is not a virgin but she is just a fangirl nerd. Her dommy mommy model plus nerdish, non-sexual behavior hits all the right notes for me.

Aia is just... Yeah... I mean, it's great she found her footing after that disastrous start but when you hire a makeup vlogger as a vtuber is just as bad as hiring a nïgger to play a white femboy.

ILUNA is just a wreck, I mean they're there and still trying but man, such a waste of good models. X-Soleil was better casted but then the SIEG Zaion happened.

Then there's the Krisis shitshow. Nïggersanji EN is probably cursed because of that Discord leak. It all went downhill from there. Also, December is just 40 days away, who's going to be the next to graduate if what the leaker said is true.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Yeah, like, just strictly speaking NijiEN in particular I can see everyone that I personally watch actually fitting their role and doing their thing, e.g I can't see anyone else ever playing Selen or making it work, but I can think of like 200 1 or 2 views fitting 'Aia' and doing significantly better.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Top Bottom