"That's more like it, that's more like it guys. Yeah I gotta keep the D safe; Would be good if I could raise the D"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

akaaoi

Holoearth concert is cool looking but gpu usage looks not cool at all(3060ti)
Yeah I definitely think they're on to something with this way of doing concerts. Being able to walk around to see them from the side and position so that you have them wave right at you as well as being able to see everything without it cutting away to pointless crowd shots was way more immersive than their regular concert broadcasts. But my poor graphics card is going to melt if I put it through too many more of those. And lowering the settings didn't seem to help.

They also probably need to add a hover mode or at least some steps to climb on top of nearer the stage (just to the side would be fine) to let you get a higher point of view if you want it.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu is singing any time now.

Matsuri shiling obscure Vtubers.

Also a reminder for Lisa Makoh's announcement at 8PM JST.

Earlier today Koyori cleared G Route Undertale and will attempt P post G at 7PM JST.

She will host Nijisanji's Lize Helesta tomorrow after Furen's recommendation to complete the sanbaka trio.

Pochi-sensei releasing a Giga cover at 8PM JST.

Also Live Union's Enma Ruri with Brave Shine at 9.30PM JST.

For some reason I got recommended someone who attempts to create a shota AI.

Also as extra information, I checked VSpo's website and now the clippers need to wait an hour after stream end before releasing instead of the previous 24 hour wait.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Spencer's isn't a dedicated sex shop. You can find it in malls, ffs. Dude was very likely not a professional
Spencer's Gifts is pretty much a gag gift store with a few sexy things. My god, is Spencer's still around? Haven't been in a mall in years, so I wouldn't know. Used to pick up fake poo and canned farts for pranks. I remember they often had items that pissed off some ethnic group or other. Very based company.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Fuck yes, Tenma is playing Harvester in roughly 9 hours.

Absolutely excellent cult classic adventure game.
Tenma is a pretty sensitive person at times though, parts like the cat butcher and Edna hanging her child might make her sad...

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Sawa clip. If you haven't checked her out yet this video really shows off her vocal range and sense of humor.

[/SPOILER]

I like how she can switch instantly from voices. Most people are put off by the voice though.

So NijiEN's choco-skinned introvert witch woman, Scarle Yonaguni, is going to a BDSM shop....

I am a bit conflicted with the character Scarle plays. She is supposed to be this slutty girl similar to Elinalise Dragonroad from Mushoku Tensei yet she is a turbo virgin that seems to be freaked at anything sex-related. To me, it feels like they fucked up the casting and gave Aia the character that should've gone to Scarle and vice-versa. Maybe it's because the brown woman character goes to the brown woman irl.

Offkai has a caramel co-coordinator for next year

Archive

it only matters if the con actually takes into consideration her pointers and if she knows enough to avoid another shitshow. To me it sounds more like a fallguy title and I hope nyaru is at least conscious of it because if shit hits the fan she is gonna eat shit. The con is pretty faggy and I still remember how bitchmade the audio engineer was, so maybe they actually wanted a fall guy for next year.
Yeah, I agree. The position won't mean shit if they don't listen to her.

I was in a similar position a long time ago for a gaming event. Recommended using monitors that didn't have lag. Got told that we only had access to some monitors Sony used on a showroom (most of which had lag). Recommended to use VGA instead of RGB shitty cables. We didn't have the budget to buy them. So basically main issue we had received complaints about, we tried to solve and we got shut down.

Was it the AkioAir CEO that was looking for a new Pippa? Sorry, but I get all these black company CEOs mixed up. It's just funny that Pippa found Hexa right after his company torpedoed, which would have definitely fit the bill for that dude.
Yes it was AkioAir CEO.

They also probably need to add a hover mode or at least some steps to climb on top of nearer the stage (just to the side would be fine) to let you get a higher point of view if you want it.
Or they want to keep the camera angle low so that fans can get lucky and get a panty shot or two in. :mitothink:

Spencer's Gifts is pretty much a gag gift store with a few sexy things. My god, is Spencer's still around? Haven't been in a mall in years, so I wouldn't know. Used to pick up fake poo and canned farts for pranks. I remember they often had items that pissed off some ethnic group or other. Very based company.
I would assume it was still around but like you, I haven't been inside of a mall in over 6 years. I would assume that the store is still around given that back when I remember seeing it it was full of teenagers buying dumb crap.

Tenma was working on her Halloween costume earlier. People commented it looked like the Redo of Healer protag. Personally I think it looks like Justin Beiber when he started singing. with the lesbian bowl-cut he used to have.
1697966548737.png

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I hope you guys can fix her family :D

3 mins in Photoshop, but haha.

"TVA 'Fixes' Lui." For some reason, this came to mind.

TVAFixesLui.png
In one of Lui's early English streams, she was talking about games she liked including dating sims. Then she went on a sad bird tangent about how she doesn't want a romantic relationship, because she can't have one, because she's afraid of betrayal (paraphrased). She starts at about 46:55 here. Ironically, when I was searching for the timestamp on the homeland, someone had replied that at least she had good friends and family and she valued them.

That was before all of these clips. No family is perfect, but again we see that normal women don't become Vtubers.

How much does it cost to put a video on the front page of the site again?
It's a sliding scale:
I'm going to allow people who donate to our primary support mechanism to link a vtuber of their choice in this space for three days. Prices are as follows;

2view, aka averages below 100 CCV: $5 per 3 days.
Non-corporate channels below 500 CCV: $10 for the first 3 days, + $5 for the next 3 days.
Corporate channels or channels above 500 CCV: $10 per 3 days.

No channel may be featured for more than 12 days in a row.

The way it works is very simple; you send me a DM with the link to the vtuber you want me to display, then pay me the money on my BMAC account. If you don't use the same name on your donation, add a random string of characters to both the donation message and the DM (I.E: 43194) so I know there is a connection between the two.

Zeta Hologra:

Notice that her 3D model doesn't match her starting 2D outfit 1:1 - her tie is anchored to her lapel instead of to her arm, her kijang (brown animal) lapel pin has become an armband, and her jacket design has been tweaked overall. I posted this in the liveposting thread but this is a good excuse to point it out here as well.

Here is another Zeta, Kumoe Zeta, a Beat Sabertuber.

I like that the map encourages doing the actual Holotori dance.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hope Pebbles are ready for a whole new arc of not-suika game madness.
:BijouBijou:

Just got done playing it and fuck, it's actually really enjoyable with multiple game modes. Suika, suika never ends.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Here is another Zeta, Kumoe Zeta, a Beat Sabertuber.

I like that the map encourages doing the actual Holotori dance.

Thank you for sharing, she has a lot of good videos. Also like this video, her loli model cute.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Welp war is over, ya'll can go home now.

Pomu Love
I don't really mind the shitposting, i still vastly prefer this place compared to the options to talk about vtubers and there's a decent amount of Nijiposters here to have good discussion.

About Bay Lurker, there are times i wake up to over 10 miko reactions from him in a day, i find this very amusing. His commitment to the bit needs to be respected.
Or pity him lacking so much of a life he has the time to read every post for his autistic crusade
the faggots of the melon game torch their social media reach so a bunch of autists just code a copy of the game in record time

not by another human but life was giving it to her raw and hard :ironmousekek:

Based Airihead making best girl biggest
So Airi's having some PC issues. :airidepressed: Hopefully she'll be able to fix it before the collab.

Edit: Looks like she got it working.

Good old percussive maintenance

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Holoearth concert is cool looking but gpu usage looks not cool at all(3060ti)View attachment 52015View attachment 52016View attachment 52017View attachment 52018.
I didn't go to watch an actual concert, but I saw that you can buy a Promise sticker set for 250 coins in the shop, and you get a free gift of 500 coins, so I logged in to buy that. And then, just wandering around, I found their climbing platformer 'rage game'...so I played that for roughly 30 minutes until I beat it (I just blacked out all text because I don't read JP, and my time in case there's some searchable leaderboard or something):
1697969405464.png
1697969491388.png
You can see I got some rewards on that second screen. I don't know what any of those are, or if they are single-use or what, so I'm not touching them. If anyone else wants to get that stuff, it's in the world that's not the concert world, and not the lobby world. It's the summer festival or something; a bunch of dogs manning carnival games and stalls, and talking to one of the npc's starts this game.
I had no PC issues (no lag, no slowdown, no pc fans blowing like jet engines, etc.) what-so-ever, but for all I know things might be more intensive during a concert. I think I'm fine either way.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
NIjiposting day 21: The Deron experience edition (volume warning for every clip)
Is she insane?

She could be insane

She might be insane

It's more then likely she is insane

Her being insane makes sense

Maybe I enjoy insane people?

Yes I love insane people

I think we all know now why she had to get vocal surgery

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I hope Pebbles are ready for a whole new arc of not-suika game madness.
:BijouBijou:

I installed the spyware, it is good spyware 10/10 would recommend. :BijouBijou: there goes my life in a single click send help.:BijouBijou:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Having been to actual sex shops I can tell you there are no professionals for miles around and they are usually staffed by fresh out of high school zoomers, more often than not the weirder ones.

Thank you for sharing, she has a lot of good videos. Also like this video, her loli model cute.

She/Her.

1697971765105.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I am a bit conflicted with the character Scarle plays. She is supposed to be this slutty girl similar to Elinalise Dragonroad from Mushoku Tensei yet she is a turbo virgin that seems to be freaked at anything sex-related. To me, it feels like they fucked up the casting and gave Aia the character that should've gone to Scarle and vice-versa. Maybe it's because the brown woman character goes to the brown woman irl.
She's definitely still playing her sex-appeal like what she's imagined to be, but fans enjoyed the current Scarle because she's like, able to openly talk about anything sexy and/or act like shameless fanservice girl all day long but as soon as she encountered or heard something that are actually sexual or anything of sort, she will crumple like wet noodle or something.

If anything, she definitely knew what she's getting into and doesn't try to keep it up most of the times. Makes her a bit more honest to everyone, especially when she bit more than what she can chew and goes dorky-like panic over it like the tweet I shared before. Woman be like "Ha ha my fans draw me in most salacious way and I like it so much" and then goes "AAAAAA WHAT SORT OF TOYS I SEE IN THIS BDSM SHOP AND WHY THE GUY JUST GAVE HIS NUMBER TO ME???? HALP"

is funni.

Is she insane?
Yes.

Give her a try though, she's got that tomboyish-aura if compared to High Functional Psychopath Tsukino Mito and the Sane Woman Shizuka Rin.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@Bugfuckers: Have you considered Marine?

POV Lyger:

akaaoi

I had no PC issues (no lag, no slowdown, no pc fans blowing like jet engines, etc.) what-so-ever, but for all I know things might be more intensive during a concert. I think I'm fine either way.
Yeah, it's specific to the concert area. I was getting around 60-65% GPU usage wandering around the festival area. In the concert area I was sitting on around 98% the entire time the concert was on (even when it was just the credits rolling). May or may not have even been up that high in that area before the concert started, but I didn't check until after it started.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
NIjiposting day 21: The Deron experience edition (volume warning for every clip)
Is she insane?

She could be insane

She might be insane

It's more then likely she is insane

Her being insane makes sense

Maybe I enjoy insane people?

Yes I love insane people

I think we all know now why she had to get vocal surgery

Yes deron is in fact fucking insane

Shizurin is the normal one of the bunch

Top Bottom