"Why do Canadians name their currency after cartoons? Your country's a joke"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Offkai has a caramel co-coordinator for next year

Oh cool, so now the Phase girls have someone they can DM with "either that sound guy stops fucking around or both of you are going to be bludgeoned to death"

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
you spaz out in the exact same way.Please seek the nearest penis explosion chamber Rie.

Full disclosure I did make leathercrafts for a few years with a friend and no surprise alot of our customers were fetishists mostly nice people.

I mention this so what I say next has some credibility.

The guy there definitely knew she had no experience aside form her loitering around in the shop for a long time without doing much every single person who ive met that works in that profession reads body language as a second nature he probably offered his services under the assumption she was interested rather then because she thought she had experience

I also feel it's worth mentioning that Sex shops are almost always staffed by people seriously committed to professionalism I assume all the degeneracy happens elsewhere because they all paid on time with no fuss no runaround no bullshit was refreshing.

I look forward to the Migo's.Fuck 50 Shades.
Not surprised you'd be a BDSM guy, reading your awful formatting is a lot like CBT
I just want you to take a moment to see some of the suggestions you get when looking up Mori
:SelenHAHAhere:
View attachment 52000
One word is missing, and it weighs heavily on me, but i just can't put my finger on it...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not surprised you'd be a BDSM guy, reading your awful formatting is a lot like CBT
I'm actually surprised he's into BDSM and not getting cucked based on his reddit spacing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
is that one of them fake titles they give to people to feel good?:pochiidontlikeit:
The exact opposite. Put it this way - the community stage coordinator last year didn't make sure that sound and sound mixing was properly tested for the talents before the event or that the internet connection and stability was going to be sufficient for the needs of the event.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
is that one of them fake titles they give to people to feel good? :pochiidontlikeit:
I guess a co-coordinator coordinates the coordinators, but who coordinates the co-coordinators? the co-co-coordinators? are they coordinated by the co-co-co-coordinators? it's coordination all the way down...

Stunned But Dumb

Was it the AkioAir CEO that was looking for a new Pippa? Sorry, but I get all these black company CEOs mixed up. It's just funny that Pippa found Hexa right after his company torpedoed, which would have definitely fit the bill for that dude.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Greetings to the Asylum. Casual year-long lurker but first time poster. Been following some Niji talents since Aug 2022 and only the recent Holo Advent wave but that's not why I'm here. Taiwanese chuubas worth watching:

Not sure if anyone's interested but I'll probably keep an eye on the Taiwanese VTuber space and keep folks here updated for any interesting stuff going on.
anger (17).png

in less chinky news
Cat is back
:polkasticks:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I guess a co-coordinator coordinates the coordinators, but who coordinates the co-coordinators? the co-co-coordinators? are they coordinated by the co-co-co-coordinators? it's coordination all the way down...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? It's been a long time since I read Thud.... I cheated and looked up the quote btw

I wonder when the Suika Game stuff will burn out, I noticed the other day Ohayama had played throughout the night, a full 12 hours....
1697956388875.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The exact opposite. Put it this way - the community stage coordinator last year didn't make sure that sound and sound mixing was properly tested for the talents before the event or that the internet connection and stability was going to be sufficient for the needs of the event.
it only matters if the con actually takes into consideration her pointers and if she knows enough to avoid another shitshow. To me it sounds more like a fallguy title and I hope nyaru is at least conscious of it because if shit hits the fan she is gonna eat shit. The con is pretty faggy and I still remember how bitchmade the audio engineer was, so maybe they actually wanted a fall guy for next year.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Miori seems to be doing some more backend work for corpos recently in regards to music. I posted that she worked on a song for Uki and Nerissa. I believe she also worked on as she did work for Nerissa's latest cover, too:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Call me back when she becomes the ordinator. Anything below that isn't worth mentioning.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New original songs.
Metal song by Nene Amano

And pop song by Miori Celesta

and here is MV

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I hope Pebbles are ready for a whole new arc of not-suika game madness.
:BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Ah made an assumption it was then I take it all back.I assumed it was a dedicated shop.

Guy is king scum if hes just assuming every girl that walks not even into the adult section is gonna hook up with him.geez.
Imagine just offering your "dom services" to someone who obviously doesn't know which way the buttplug goes in. Dude is an obvious sex pest.
I'm actually surprised he's into BDSM and not getting cucked based on his reddit spacing.
As far as we know, anyway. :smugrys:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Holoearth concert is cool looking but gpu usage looks not cool at all(3060ti)Holoearth_gZaVbEAACt.jpgHoloearth_YJAHjK8kjk.jpgHoloearth_PmXbtv8YjF.jpgHoloearth_sUY69ymeLd.jpg.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yep saw it coming. Let the hazing begin.
Oh, don't worry about him, he's been called out and banned and blocked by more vtubers than Crush.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Oh, don't worry about him, he's been called out and banned and blocked by more vtubers than Crush.
Thats virtually impossible and you know it.

Also
I bring you a new hag, a middle aged hag.

Top Bottom