"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

AmpleChip

that ugly korean on the right is axel? and every time I see bettel I just lose my shit seeing this negro who should be making a living being basically andrew tate is a funnny anime boy :NOWWELAUGH:
The twink is Altare.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:kroniiphone:

Screenshot_2023-10-21-13-12-00-1.png

Negzana

Western bitches need a couple decades of sharia law to cease this retarded love of actual harmful fetishes. The amount of bitches who are into rape and incest is way too high. And this comes from a degen but I at least keep it private.
Not that you're wrong but Islam venerates an incestuous rapist so I don't know if Sharia will work

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not really gonna say anything in defense or hana (or criticizing her inability to seize the momentum), but it's clear that the graduation of Mika, Xia and Riksa ended up opening more floodgates to these type of comments. Right or wrong, it's more than enough to cause anyone who have slightest of care to just start exploding.

So it's not surprise when you see people that often would just be quiet or keeping themselves out of the situation ending up starting to go full capslock angry.

Archive 1

Archive 2

yes, it's just a tweet from someone who followed Nijisanji for a long while (but considered as trusted fan in terms of fan-knowledge and I used her explanations once in regard of Gundou Mirei's graduation/fired), but you got this feeling that the constant "wow the rest gonna graduate anyway, who's next?" or "Nijisanji didn't care about them after all" might actually give these kind of fans massive case of aneurysm or something.

Well think about it from their mental position. They've been a fan of Nijisanji for a long time and spent a non-insignificant amount of their life following the company and its talents. There is a portion of their brain that is reserved for Nijisanji shit and they can't accept all the bad that's come out over the past year. I've seen this exact type of arguing with WoW addicts that spent a solid 10+ fucking years on that game. They knew the game was going to shit and they knew they weren't having fun anymore. They would might even rarely talk shit about it to but once people started leaving, it's verboten because they're afraid of something they've grown so invested in falling apart like a bankrun.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Hana's chat being a little unhinged

This woman is on more copium than I ever thought it was possible for a single person to be imbibing in one go.

I'm curious though; is there an inciting incident or well-established, reasonably verifiable/plausible explanation for why ID is collapsing the way it is? I've never watched any of them aside from some Mika clips, so I'm not exactly informed.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

I'm curious though; is there an inciting incident or well-established, reasonably verifiable/plausible explanation for why ID is collapsing the way it is? I've never watched any of them aside from some Mika clips, so I'm not exactly informed.
It's been an ongoing process and the timing is almost 100% related simply to the timing of their contracts running out, not anything actually happening
TL;DR - right as the ID branch started to get momentum in Indonesia, participating in events, getting merch, establishing connections, Nijisanji decided they are not making enough and not quick enough money, canned the whole thing, merged them into JP branch, leaving them with nothing but a skeleton crew in terms of support and deploying the classic JP tactic "we will not fire you, but we will make your life miserable so you leave on your own"

Also ID really liked their management (as absurd as it sounds) and thought they were putting 200% into making sure it's a success, despite Hana's best efforts. They had nothing but good things to say about them and losing all of this support in exchange for nothing but a spit in the face must've been a horrible experience.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
It's an open discord. Only a few of the channels are locked behind twitch subs.
Oh I was more surprised at Dazzle showing up. And shortly after that some random guy joined saying Yamanba. :mitothink:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ember has a collab with Airi, Panko, Tenma, Lumi and Shiina in six hours. Any collab with six PC girls involved sounds like a great time to me.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I first heard about this dude like 5 or so months ago and dug into his shit because he dragged a friend into his bullshit. I am interviewing a few ex talents on Thursday and am currently gathering more information

Oh no we're starting to draw in even more vtubers by way of collapsing black companies. At this rate we will end up with a bunch of disenfranchised tubers with no label to house them.

:smugselen: Unless...

is Mari going to get dethroned from her five guys seat

Bet. See you at Youmacon and pack some gatorade and protein bars, you're going to be at it for a while.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Also ID really liked their management (as absurd as it sounds) and thought they were putting 200% into making sure it's a success, despite Hana's best efforts. They had nothing but good things to say about them and losing all of this support in exchange for nothing but a spit in the face must've been a horrible experience.
Nah it wasn't absurd at all, because here's the thing, there was 2 parts of management running NijiID, 1st are the local staffs which back then were envied in wider ID vtubing community because they were the ones who carried NijiID by holding events and sealing those deals you've mentioned, so no wonder livers and even fans loved them, and the Tokyo-based ones which to my knowledge aren't as good as local ones yet were more trusted by anycolor to oversees them following the merge somehow

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Unless...

Unless a free manager drops into my lap and hands me a contract of eternal fealty I would rather drink bleach than handle a bunch of menhera women with baggage.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh no we're starting to draw in even more vtubers by way of collapsing black companies. At this rate we will end up with a bunch of disenfranchised tubers with no label to house them.

:smugselen: Unless...

Not all heroes wear capes. We are freeing them but Proctor is planning the start the biggest vtuber agency as the founder/CEO @Godzilla1984 is co-founder and @Murrayしないで is the COO

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Unless a free manager drops into my lap and hands me a contract of eternal fealty I would rather drink bleach than handle a bunch of menhera women with baggage.

This isn't the attitude of someone that wants to groom a tangent fox can have and be successful at their goal.

I'm sure we have multiple talented and not at all schizophrenic individuals that could assist in running a vtuber recovery clinic. We're an asylum, how hard can it be to find staff? :smugpipi:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I'm sure @Todd's Mistake would make a great manager for a potential GEN 1.
:mumeihalloween:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This isn't the attitude of someone that wants to groom a tangent fox can have and be successful at their goal.

I'm sure we have multiple talented and not at all schizophrenic individuals that could assist in running a vtuber recovery clinic. We're an asylum, how hard can it be to find staff? :smugpipi:

I, for one, would volunteer in a heartbeat

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Nah it wasn't absurd at all, because here's the thing, there was 2 parts of management running NijiID, 1st are the local staffs which back then were envied in wider ID vtubing community because they were the ones who carried NijiID by holding events and sealing those deals you've mentioned, so no wonder livers and even fans loved them, and the Tokyo-based ones which to my knowledge aren't as good as local ones yet were more trusted by anycolor to oversees them following the merge somehow
I've also heard that they were completely fine with the small numbers they were pulling. They enjoyed the the small but loyal fanbase they have cultivated. Obviously, the top Niji management wasn't fond of that.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Seems Kiara got one guy'd about something. I mean I get it, but this is literally how the cosplay world works.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran karaoke time

And new YuNi MV

Top Bottom