"Uh oh! They're double-teaming me!"Anya Melfissa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
10 more days to...
NONSTOP NUT NOVEMBER WITH RISU.

Get your nuts in order.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

snokmgs.PNG Colonel, come in... This is Snake...
MGSCampbellCodec_webp.pngWhat the fuck is it now Snake!? Big burger? Clapping ass-cheeks?!
snokmgs.PNG The latter Colonel... But not mine, It's the Rookie... Mori Calliope... Codename "The Blob"... Her ass-cheeks... Their Claps have set off every mine on Shadow Moses, and alerted every guard, in all of the Games in the Metal Gear Solid series, Yes even Acid! and Portable Ops... And she's eaten every Ration in the base... Colonel... I'm dying of starvation...
MGSCampbellCodec_webp.png... What?
morbiusmgs.PNGTee-hee! GUH!

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 51797

View attachment 51800 Colonel, come in... This is Snake...
View attachment 51798What the fuck is it now Snake!? Big burger? Clapping ass-cheeks?!
View attachment 51800 The latter Colonel... But not mine, It's the Rookie... Mori Calliope... Codename "The Blob"... Her ass-cheeks... Their Claps have set off every mine on Shadow Moses, and alerted every guard, in all of the Games in the Metal Gear Solid series, Yes even Acid! and Portable Ops... And she's eaten every Ration in the base... Colonel... I'm dying of starvation...
View attachment 51798... What?
View attachment 51799Tee-hee! GUH!
Mococo has single-handedly managed to salvage this abomination of a song

diethylether

bird molecule

is Mari going to get dethroned from her five guys seat

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
does this mean I can send you anonymous tips and you'll report on it

I'd want some evidence, but sure.

What an interesting hypothetical

Archive

Couldn't help myself.

Let murray do it, he's got plenty of experience by now :smugpipi:

She's the one with all the info in this case. Might as well have her start a thread (if she wants to) rather than play Chinese telephone through me.

Anyway, @LuminousCove , go to this subforum and click the "Post Thread" button that appears near the top.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There was a couple mv that dropped yesterday besides the wigger rap song and the original song from kaela.

Aruran dropped a cover with Matsuri. Not my style really but some might enjoy

Himehina dropped a cover featuring La+

Ao from regloss dropped a cover from Kanaria i dont speak moonrunes so i dont know the exact name but its pretty good

And Nerissa having a new cover at 8pm dont miss it

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hana's chat being a little unhinged

a1a2

:Mumei-REE:I hate how people care about me leaving comments :Mumei-REE:
Watching hana's retarded actions to kill any momentum she had has always been hilarious. She probably sticks to niji now because she kinda saw the writing on the wall if she were to go indie. Mika is what hana could've been if she wasn't such a retarded tranny :Vesper-UNHINGED: Mika is gonna fuck off from niji to vshojo or a sizeable indie audience to coast on for years if she plays her cards right. Hana has fuckall to fall back to and she made sure of it.

On another things. Calli's terrible song is probably gonna reach the culture war fags soon and we will probably have some nice shit flinging from all of that, so look forward to that OR ACCELERATE but I can't legally endorse it so dont DO IT. :Roboco-MEMENOD:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

:Mumei-REE:I hate how people care about me leaving comments :Mumei-REE:
Watching hana's retarded actions to kill any momentum she had has always been hilarious. She probably sticks to niji now because she kinda saw the writing on the wall if she were to go indie. Mika is what hana could've been if she wasn't such a retarded tranny :Vesper-UNHINGED: Mika is gonna fuck off from niji to vshojo or a sizeable indie audience to coast on for years if she plays her cards right. Hana has fuckall to fall back to and she made sure of it.

On another things. Calli's terrible song is probably gonna reach the culture war fags soon and we will probably have some nice shit flinging from all of that, so look forward to that OR ACCELERATE but I can't legally endorse it so dont DO IT. :Roboco-MEMENOD:
I will never not laugh at how Hana was front and center as one of the first vtubers to make headway in the EN scene and then immediately pissed it all away. She could have could rode that huge covid boom hard but nope, just fucked off into irrelevance.

Perfect Lia meme

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Netscaper

Early Adopter
View attachment 51797

View attachment 51800 Colonel, come in... This is Snake...
View attachment 51798What the fuck is it now Snake!? Big burger? Clapping ass-cheeks?!
View attachment 51800 The latter Colonel... But not mine, It's the Rookie... Mori Calliope... Codename "The Blob"... Her ass-cheeks... Their Claps have set off every mine on Shadow Moses, and alerted every guard, in all of the Games in the Metal Gear Solid series, Yes even Acid! and Portable Ops... And she's eaten every Ration in the base... Colonel... I'm dying of starvation...
View attachment 51798... What?
View attachment 51799Tee-hee! GUH!
To be honest, the song wasn't as bad as I expected up to be.
And it sure as hell doesn't hold a candle to the damage that MGSV and Survive inflicted to the franchise.
There are so many times you can ask someone who is "done" with something to make more before he actually runs off of enough ideas to make something out of them. Kojima was "done" with MGS since MGS2.

Lurker McSpic

Western bitches need a couple decades of sharia law to cease this retarded love of actual harmful fetishes. The amount of bitches who are into rape and incest is way too high. And this comes from a degen but I at least keep it private.

AmpleChip

The Not-Tempus trio chilling @ Twitchcon.

boys.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Hana's chat being a little unhinged

a1a2

I'm not really gonna say anything in defense or hana (or criticizing her inability to seize the momentum), but it's clear that the graduation of Mika, Xia and Riksa ended up opening more floodgates to these type of comments. Right or wrong, it's more than enough to cause anyone who have slightest of care to just start exploding.

So it's not surprise when you see people that often would just be quiet or keeping themselves out of the situation ending up starting to go full capslock angry.

Archive 1

Archive 2

yes, it's just a tweet from someone who followed Nijisanji for a long while (but considered as trusted fan in terms of fan-knowledge and I used her explanations once in regard of Gundou Mirei's graduation/fired), but you got this feeling that the constant "wow the rest gonna graduate anyway, who's next?" or "Nijisanji didn't care about them after all" might actually give these kind of fans massive case of aneurysm or something.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Western bitches need a couple decades of sharia law to cease this retarded love of actual harmful fetishes. The amount of bitches who are into rape and incest is way too high. And this comes from a degen but I at least keep it private.
That is one big issue with society. Being the most degenerates online is so normalized because it has such a big audience looking for it. The amount of e whores on onlyfans and other sites is the perfect example. There was a time when people paid a prostitute to live their fantasies but nowadays they just need to let the world know how much they love weird fetishes and they are getting encouraged to do so.

Lurker McSpic

The Not-Tempus trio chilling @ Twitchcon.

that ugly korean on the right is axel? and every time I see bettel I just lose my shit seeing this negro who should be making a living being basically andrew tate is a funnny anime boy :NOWWELAUGH:

Top Bottom