"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
What an interesting hypothetical

Archive

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Find you a streamer who gets this excited

or is this heartwarming

or laughs so contagiously

or this good at multi-tasking

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What an interesting hypothetical

Archive

Why do the rules seem to apply to vTubers more harshly than in person streamers? Why is digital cleavage punished more harshly than a woman literally spreading her labia on stream?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The moment Hizuki Yui reached 300k subs singing Gunjou

Suou Patra playing Arc The Lad.

774inc's Suzumi Nemo is singing.

Hebiyoi Tier continuing Chrono Trigger at 7PM after Hebiyoi got yeeted by Lavos in the Ocean Palace.

Many western holo viewers discovered her with her 2nd outfit when she was collabing with Suisei/Sora and considered it as her best design : its inspiration was clearly from Macross Plus with the OG virtual idol Sharon Apple
Unfortunately, this outfit was created because the 1st one didn't get successful so her manager asked her to be more sexy and provocative, hence the "AZki Black" titles, and she didn't like it, though we only knew about it years later.
Azki black failed too, joined Holo, who mandated a proper normalized her idol model and costume and she did comply again, much to the dismay of some, and it's only because she was able to climb back due to her youtube activities that she was able to commission a seiso model that did suit her taste (that didn't stop r34 though)

In other recent news, Nayuta has released her 1st M3 ep and her album is on the way, but it will still be less popular than a wigger snek song
Sharon Apple is the best Macross girl. Thinking of it this is probably why I can like Vtubers easier.
One of the possible reasons she didn't return to using her old models was because the original artist died. She did go back from time to time to her old models during live shows, but you need to hope she sings Real Melancholy. Her r34 only exploded in numbers after her 3rd outfit on pixiv (and her being stuck in her hologra debut), before that you can pretty much count them in one hand.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So a corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

Rae himself was apparently using a stolen model:

Two of the members have made calm goodbye tweets::

But then there's this one, which drops a doc on the activities of Rae:

PDF attached.

So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.

No evidence of any of this but if even half of it is true… LOL.

Jesus Christ! Am I gonna have to tweak my twitter search parameters to find black companies now?! Starting to think we've only scratched the surface!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Holy hell, that last design looks straight out the Monster Hunter slut catalog. Lord have mercy.

MHW-Kirin_Render.png
MHRise-Nargacuga_Render_001.png

:smugselen:

I'll admit I was also reminded of that series

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

GOTBB

pipipi - Copy.jpg

What is this, Like A Dragon?

You joke but upon checking Hime's channel her last stream was just a few days ago
I forgot Hime so hard I thought this was a Nazuna joke.

God's Strongest Dragoon

does this mean I can send you anonymous tips and you'll report on it
so you're saying if I can write an elaborate and incredibly stupid plot that can successfully deceive Murray, I get to watch Proctor try to cover it mid-stream...

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
So a corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

Rae himself was apparently using a stolen model:

Two of the members have made calm goodbye tweets::

But then there's this one, which drops a doc on the activities of Rae:

PDF attached.

So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.

No evidence of any of this but if even half of it is true… LOL.

I first heard about this dude like 5 or so months ago and dug into his shit because he dragged a friend into his bullshit. I am interviewing a few ex talents on Thursday and am currently gathering more information

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Make a thread for it so that the info doesn't get lost on here.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Now it'll be our turn to take over the liveposting thread.
Nah, we're all too busy paying attention to IRyS to spend time liveposting about it.
Anyway, how about that "I've gotta read these SC's fast, I'm in a hurry", followed by immediately tangenting for 20 minutes? :irysthumbsupl: I love this dork.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has a hypothetical for anyone who is thinking about dating her:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited:
Top Bottom