"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1697855962819.png

I really like this screencap, she's so smug about her score.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Designs and what I assume are their actual names of the new V4Mirai talents have been revealed

Man, Mariya Kou and Yae Yugiri.
:iryswooo:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just want to know whats going on with Anycolor and Cover in regards to the EN sphere. Cover at least has been doing great with Gen 3, but I don't want to wait fucking five years to learn what has been going on with Gura/Senzawa this past year.

I mean for supposedly being their top talent, who do we see at the forefront more? *nudges towards that Metal Gear shit*

I'd also love to hear the breakdown behind the scenes of Tempus since apparently they are all getting real gay with each other outside of hololive.
I'm like 90% sure Mori seeks out these collaboration opportunities herself or at least has the record label do it on her behalf; she's good with networking and seems more likely to put herself out there than someone like Gura who gives big shut-in energy.

I don't think we're gonna get an official answer for why Gura's not streaming, but at this point there are more pages dedicated to this timeloop than there are days off in her stream schedule. I don't doubt it's bothering people behind the scenes, but when literally all they need to do is plonk her in the odd concert here and there then collect the merch revenue I'd assume they're hesitant to risk rocking the boat by making a thing of it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
These designs are real winners. Pretty coomery, especially the shinobi, but they're not very distracting (except for the shinobi goddamn woman put some clothes on). Horsegirl is my favorite of course, they even gave her a beauty mark :shiinastare: but why doesn't she have a last name? Regardless I look forwarding to seeing more of these girls soon :kaelaapprob:

Same here. V4Mirai really caught my attention as a whole when they were able to provide Serina and Abi their 3d in just a few months after their debut so I'm looking forward on what they're able to do with more talents and that kind of support

Oh great, so Vshojo can have two talents that don't stream

You joke but upon checking Hime's channel her last stream was just a few days ago

:ironmousekek:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

AHHH NAKIRICHADS THE MONTH ENDS IN 11 DAYS

Ayame Streams this month: 2​

Gura streams this month: 0​

October stats
Ayame tweets : 22
Gura tweets : 1
Both are still cute

God's Strongest Dragoon

You joke but upon checking Hime's channel her last stream was just a few days ago

:ironmousekek:
>Hime Hajime has more tweets and streams than Gura does this month
Embarassing

PekoWick

AHHH NAKIRICHADS THE MONTH ENDS IN 11 DAYS

Ayame Streams this month: 2​

Gura streams this month: 0​

Ayame have 3 streams this month no? 1 from YT, 2 from twitch

Correction. I remember it wrong I thought she have 2 streams on twitch but she only have 1 long stream.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Designs and what I assume are their actual names of the new V4Mirai talents have been revealed

Just to complement, they posted the video teasers for the girls in the ARG discord:

Apparently, Mariya Kou is an already established indie that is joining V4Mirai with her current identity instead of gaining a new one.
She made a tweet 2 days ago hinting something and this is it.

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey

Looks like at least one of them may have a Phase Invaders style deal:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Meanwhile at Twitchcon

I would never go to Twitchcon but if I did and you dragged me up on stage in front of a bunch of Twitch people and got down on one knee proposed to me, I don't care how much I love you, I'm going to knee you in the chin, stomp off stage and delete your number. Jesus, how cringe. Imagine caring enough about Twitch for this to be positively meaningful for you.

Anyway watch my stream on Twitch tomorrow

If by chance anyone is interested in proposing to murray, here's how he wants it to be.

POV: you just proposed to Murray on twitch-con, you absolute retard.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

There are people here that actually believe Bettel is not going to leave when he hit the year?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just want to know whats going on with Anycolor and Cover in regards to the EN sphere. Cover at least has been doing great with Gen 3, but I don't want to wait fucking five years to learn what has been going on with Gura/Senzawa this past year.

I mean for supposedly being their top talent, who do we see at the forefront more? *nudges towards that Metal Gear shit*

I'd also love to hear the breakdown behind the scenes of Tempus since apparently they are all getting real gay with each other outside of hololive.
It's not like gura grinded for months and went ultra tryhard to get to the spot she's at and then just dropped out of nowhere. Gura arrived with half of her audience already there, and became ultra popular due to her innate talent and being at the right place and the right time.

You could say that she never asked to be number 1, she just stumbled onto it. Why do you think this woman hates celebrating milestones? I have theorized for years that Gura would love not being as popular as she is. She was already the one who streamed the least out of the 5 myth talents ever since the beginning.

Imo she's just completely burned out and her social autism makes her hate her fans and the position she's in, she probably tried to bail once or twice but Cover keeps sweetening the pot to keep the trophy in the case, I SERIOUSLY doubt that if she does dip she will reappear somewhere else.
At this point she's essentially cursed to be popular and known no matter where she goes. Gura is the ultimate case of suffering from success.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So a corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

Rae himself was apparently using a stolen model:

Two of the members have made calm goodbye tweets::

But then there's this one, which drops a doc on the activities of Rae:

PDF attached.

So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.

No evidence of any of this but if even half of it is true… LOL.

Attachments

• Rae and WingedMyth.pdf
    419.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Whats the deal with ID? A few of them started to stream regularly on their alts a few months ago, some even with facecam but is not like theyre trying to grow these accounts. 3 Hololive members playing together on their alt accounts? I find that really bizarre.
Sometimes people just wanna stream without the stiffness of a corpo environment greg

All of them besides the shinobi have a pretty decent design, just enough to not go full coomer (besides the shinobi jsc)

Quoting this from community happenings, but @MornLurker did made a post of possible niji ex-ID's past lives account a while back within the first general thread.

Hasn't really been updated, but it might help.
Oh yeah almost forgot about this, I still have my old notes with some newer ones so here:
Still trying to search for the rest of ex-IDs, I did know that azura used to have a ffxiv-dedicated twitter/x but someone mentioned it hasn't been active for a long time so I didn't bother looking into it

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

There are people here that actually believe Bettel is not going to leave when he hit the year?

ill give it a coinflip on that because to me it seems like holostars gave him a chance to leave his old persona behind and fully restart as a vtuber, but on the other, who knows if he could just use it as a springboard again

So a mixed- corpo called WingedMythEN is collapsing. The CEO was RaeNephiriusVT or just Rae. They had a Twitter account, but it went down today and I'm not sure if it was ever archived. When I saw it this morning I thought it was surprising how little activity it had - not much advertising the streams of their talents or that sort of thing.

Rae himself was apparently using a stolen model:

Two of the members have made calm goodbye tweets::

But then there's this one, which drops a doc on the activities of Rae:

PDF attached.

So when hiring this minor to be in this agency, this guy claimed that Niji's CEO was his uncle, that a bunch of Niji members would soon be joining, and that he had once had sex with Henya. He also tried to get the minor to move into his house.

No evidence of any of this but if even half of it is true… LOL.

Top Bottom