"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

AHHH NAKIRICHADS THE MONTH ENDS IN 11 DAYS

Ayame Streams this month: 2​

Gura streams this month: 0​

Don't worry, Gura will show up for the Halloween stream that's ran by someone that's willing to do the heavy lifting so she can tell the Chumbuds to buy some merch.
Not sure if you are being sarcastic but no. In fact, she just came back from a 2 weeks break not along ago, and her last stream before this was 5 days ago.
Putting it in Gura terms, that's a lot of streams for a month.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Not sure if you are being sarcastic but no. In fact, she just came back from a 2 weeks break not along ago, and her last stream before this was 5 days ago.

Horo7618

No one in particular
New Nerissa cover releasing tomorrow, it's the BG3 song, not Neil Young

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can imagine that there are some designs that are already designed or at least in half-finished phase when it's revealed to the talents before debut so that they can figure out their own name or something like that. Like say, Luxiem probably have planned to be like 'here's mafia guy, here's demonic looking asshole, here's some purple guy, along with a fox detective and glasses wearing blue boy. Y'all can figure out the name yourself' or something like it.

Yep. Oliver Evan's design was last seen on an old Nijisanji JP audition notice on JP news website PR Times, specifically for an JP audition that happened at the end of 2019. It's likely assumed that only Oliver in Eden-Gumi to be the one with repurposed old designs while the rest like Axia (grad), Leos Vincent, Nipple boy Lauren Iroas and Lain Paterson is designed after audition or something like that.

And it's not ending there either. From that post I linked, they reused two old designs for Ha Yun and Lee On (grad) of Ex-KR as well, and they still probably unknown number of unused models that they keep around from their old auditions and such.

One of the first Sanbaka interaction I ever remember watching is when the three of them is doing "Mystery Hotpot Challenge" where Nijistaff casually created culinary catastrophe against the trio by adding unusual to downright 'it's not supposed to be in there' ingredients into a hotpot. It's wild seeing them at first thinking everything is A-okay before they tasted something horrible and goes "Oh god oh fuck."

It got animated as 'puchisanji' in the official YT channel and it's also fun to see as well (translated to EN using YT closed captions)

Anyway, I can't really say much regarding Inui Toko, so I just gonna drop this clip instead.

Sanbaka is good civilization

And this is not a biased take because ange is in it they really just mesh together very well and they are enjoyable to watch

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just want to know whats going on with Anycolor and Cover in regards to the EN sphere. Cover at least has been doing great with Gen 3, but I don't want to wait fucking five years to learn what has been going on with Gura/Senzawa this past year.

I mean for supposedly being their top talent, who do we see at the forefront more? *nudges towards that Metal Gear shit*

I'd also love to hear the breakdown behind the scenes of Tempus since apparently they are all getting real gay with each other outside of hololive.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I just want to know whats going on with Anycolor and Cover in regards to the EN sphere. Cover at least has been doing great with Gen 3, but I don't want to wait fucking five years to learn what has been going on with Gura/Senzawa this past year.

I mean for supposedly being their top talent, who do we see at the forefront more? *nudges towards that Metal Gear shit*

I'd also love to hear the breakdown behind the scenes of Tempus since apparently they are all getting real gay with each other outside of hololive.
Manager:"Stream"
Gura:"I am going to Vshojo if you threat me like that"
M: :mikok:
We dont call them Homos because its funny

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bettel and Altare are gay sexing. Bettel and Lando are gay sexing. Lando wants to gay sex with both of them together, but Randon and Altare gay hate each other, which causes discord in the gay sex relationship of Lando and Randon (which leads to more violent gay sex between them).

Source: I have watched like 1 stream since they left and I've seen the tweets that were posted in this thread.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Ina's true power unleashed
Thanks bro, this'll come in handy someday (sooner rather than later knowing this place)
gates of bonkylon.png
In WTF today
1697853490085.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bettel and Altare are gay sexing. Bettel and Lando are gay sexing. Lando wants to gay sex with both of them together, but Randon and Altare gay hate each other, which causes discord in the gay sex relationship of Lando and Randon (which leads to more violent gay sex between them).

Source: I have watched like 1 stream since they left and I've seen the tweets that were posted in this thread.
Sounds gay. But I can't really dispute any of this, given the facts at hand.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Gura just says: "I am going to the competition" and then they cant do shit to her because Normie fans are so stupid they are still going to feel sad by someone who streams just to shill merch leaving

I tought Ironmouse had this because she finally remembered that Youtube exists but i guess its just because the new rules that allow her to simulcast now

Ensok

Early Adopter
I'm expecting Shiori's Mortuary Assistant stream to be filled with plenty of weirdness.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko having another boomer karaoke

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Designs and what I assume are their actual names of the new V4Mirai talents have been revealed

These designs are real winners. Pretty coomery, especially the shinobi, but they're not very distracting (except for the shinobi goddamn woman put some clothes on). Horsegirl is my favorite of course, they even gave her a beauty mark :shiinastare: but why doesn't she have a last name? Regardless I look forwarding to seeing more of these girls soon :kaelaapprob:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Manager:"Stream"
Gura:"I am going to Vshojo if you threat me like that"
M: :mikok:
We dont call them Homos because its funny, unirocally all of them are Homos unless proven otherwise
Oh great, so Vshojo can have two talents that don't stream

braindoko

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This one is really curious

Just starting: the official debut of Tsuki, a girl who plays two characters. I only know her because she lent her image(s) for the Always Break Time endless AI anime twitch stream

1697855153028.png

:BijouBijou:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I am half-tempted to compile a quick-access searchpost for every nijiID who's resurfaced under a different name. I've seen plenty of "Not-" type posts that don't really help and I would like to contribute to the death of Forbidden Knowledge once and for all

View attachment 51692
Quoting this from community happenings, but @MornLurker did made a post of possible niji ex-ID's past lives account a while back within the first general thread.

Proctor pls gib ability to quote locked thread said:
Reposting the stuff again if people wanted to follow them
hana
taka (twt currently deactivated, twitch and youtube acc still remained)
zea (twt currently locked)
miyu (usually streaming on twitch)
siska
reza
hyona (twt currently locked, twitch acc remained)

edit: I have a few that I haven't shared yet but these are all speculated so I'd like to research these a bit more first beforehand

Hasn't really been updated, but it might help.

frz

I do hope later revisions thicken up Kaela's arms. She looks fine with her jacket on but the second she takes it off and I think I'm watching a Merry Melodies character. Also make the eyes a little bit more active
Revisions wont do shit kekw. Her penguin design is just bad and any attempt at looking like it will just be terrible. She needs her 2nd or 3rd outfit in 3d

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Kaela 3D without the jacket.
Jack_00.jpg

Loved it. :sanasmile:

Top Bottom