"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1697827073344.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Looks like I missed a hell of a show during Pippa's latest react stream.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Do not agree just because you cannot express yourself.
Just wanted to chime in here this is probably a poorly translated thing along the lines of "we don't agree but let's get along" or something to that affect. Easy to forget that English translations cut out a lot of meaning.

Gao is an alright poster in my books he brings information we do not have access to and tries his best to get it across hes not trying to be a shitter that is very important. Literally have patience guys if there is a homeland equivalent in China I still suspect it would be vastly different to how we operate here.

That being said Source or GTFO.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder Morrowind

Yuno Nightingale is playing a video game based on a surreal French dieselpunk movie from the early 90s

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Fauner is playing the new furry game.
Spooder Morrowind

I tried playing Morrowind last week, but I think my mods fucked something up, because the dialogue boxes kept getting stuck so I couldn't close them.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Just watched Kaela's 3D showcase.
Kaela :hololove:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Aqua made it back !!!!!!!! After a month of grinding she can claim the master rank again :polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:

Screenshot_20231020-151219_YouTube.jpg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Can you recognize some Vtubers here?
I think i do but i cant fucking remember

I love indies so I thought about trying to look them up but that would ruin my surprise when I watch the stream. I think this type of "react" content is really neat and am excited.
Honestly, I expected Bobon to be in this batch since he's been streaming on his alt recently, but Mika was a big surprise. I mean, surprise isn't the right word since I knew the next batch was coming soon, but I didn't expect Mika to be in this one, just the next one. Then again, both Mysta and Nina left, so her farewell should've been expected. At least she got to do that charity stream before she left.

Derem dropped this, and apparently, she's been on death's door for a while. She made this in a rush and wanted to reassure fans that while she has been gone for a while, it doesn't mean she's leaving anytime soon, and is actually hurt seeing fans say so.

What sickness do they have?
Rio had major complex about his voice prior to his debut, it's easy to dismiss it as tranny moment I guess but so far every single holostars response about him has nothing that points to the matter at all.
To be honest even if that were the case, I don't really give a shit because he never once preaches about his supposed gender and all-- something that every annoying vermintide would do at every single chance. He hangouts with his holostars buddies often and is just very passionate about singing is all

People like him just kind of exist, there's Mashiro from nijisanji as well for another example (the same company does have a female PL who larp as a male VTuber though, bonus point if you can guess who)
I thought it might be Levi but she's just flat
the one that comes to mind is ryushen
Naw, Ryu is just androgynous
I think that is one of the reasons actually, they want people to discover and follow these accounts. It offers a change from the usual "Hololive idol" thing and allows them to stream with their buddies from ID, with no rules or permissions or any of that (and possibly a bigger cut of money). People also may not know who all of the roommates are, so streaming collabs in this way lets them inform people, without them having to directly "say" anything.
It's the same as Choco and Karen hanging out with KSON. I like it because it's probably a form of stress relief to be able to make plans and have fun with no strings.
Yeah me neither :BijouBijou:

Drunk Lapu

How have the twitch streams been going? JP talents have been having some good success there, Kanae has 17k people watching him right now.

Aqua won

soap suds

Let me cope in peace that it was some retarded ESL in the management who came up with "Mysta Rias" and "Vezalius Bandage", not an english speaking person with a modicum of self respect
This does have some credibility since early JP debuts and other foreign branch like ex-ID and ex-KR already have pre-designed characters and named it without the talent's input. So there is a distinct possibility that Management just be like "Okay, your name is now Mysta Rias" while others got lucky and given a chance to give their own name or compromising it with management's suggestion.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Mysta did indeed choose his own name. I don't have the clip, but he did say at one point that he was proud of his name because he made the pun himself. He did only come up with the name because he was a detective though, so Faceless is right that there were pre-designed characters. As for Vezalius, the name comes from an old physician or something like that, and then the frog might have just rushed and chose bandage because he's a medic.
What sickness do they have?
That I don't know. Derem didn't talk too much about it, just said that they've been really sick. I'm sure she'll talk about it when she comes back.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This does have some credibility since early JP debuts and other foreign branch like ex-ID and ex-KR already have pre-designed characters and named it without the talent's input. So there is a distinct possibility that Management just be like "Okay, your name is now Mysta Rias" while others got lucky and given a chance to give their own name or compromising it with management's suggestion.
Millie and Enna have also stated they got to pick their names, at least the surname. So it may vary based on who the hiring manager is but the only thing predetermined is the internal name for the design and obviously the model itself unless it's early enough in production they can have some input. Eden Gumi iirc was the last set of pre-made models in general that were unused for quite awhile and may have had pre-determined names.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
As it should be.

Edit:
Though, I would want to see Child's Play, though. I don't remember the last time I have seen it and think she would enjoy it. That movie is goofy as hell, from what I remember.

I'm not a member and The Thing is in my top 3 movies of all time.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Negzana

hope this wasn't posted already Kaela love

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
As it should be.

Edit:
Though, I would want to see Child's Play, though. I don't remember the last time I have seen it and think she would enjoy it. That movie is goofy as hell, from what I remember.

Now it'll be our turn to take over the liveposting thread.

And all these new black companies popping up outta nowhere makes me remember how much doubt we had about Idol in the beginning and how sure everyone was that it was going to be a rug pull, now look at em.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pochi has announced her return and re-debut on the 22nd

Archive.ph be being a bitch again here is an internet archive cap

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And all these new black companies popping up outta nowhere makes me remember how much doubt we had about Idol in the beginning and how sure everyone was that it was going to be a rug pull, now look at em.
@Lurker McSpic is still convinced it's going to be a rugpull.

I do kind of want to know how his investors feel about Yuko's piss stream... he should do infographics on Idol's growth like Cover and Anykara do.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Calli's MGS song is crap, but it's not something she wrote, she just performed what she was given. So can't hold it against her. And forget the NeoGaf thread, the one on RetardEra was even funnier.

image.png

Ruined Vtubing for the blacks! That's my girl!!

:SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere: :SelenHAHAhere:

Holoctober Day 20's Theme: "Outfit Swap"

Top Bottom