"Context for those new to my stream, I grew up playing three autism games: Sonic, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Damn I wake up to the 4th? drive-by by our filipino friend, and our token chink having a melty trying to explain why his cope "IS TOTALLY TRUE GUYSSS PLEASE BELIEVE ME! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF!" Why dontcha go do something productive and feed yourself to a hungry escalator like a good bug.

He is one of us now, after 20 thousand hazing rituals, he has finally been enlightened.

>Gura does Nothing for 3 months, and very little for almost a year
>"B-BUT SHE'S JUST SICK DUDE, SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING! YOU'RE JUST AN ANTI, I STILL LOVE HER AS MY OSHI!

>Wigger has partnerships with other corpos, constantly makes things and streams
>NOOOOOOOOO, SHE'S A FUCKING WIGGERRRRR, SHE'S FAT AND I HATE HERRR, HER MUSIC SUCKS WHY DOES SHE EVEN TRY, SHE SHOULD GRADUATE RIGHT NOWWWWW, SHE'S SO CRINGY YAGOO GRADUATE HERRR GRADUAATE HER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Gura died five years ago Nene you have to let her go, it was your fault but it was funny so it's okay.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gura died five years ago Nene you have to let her go, it was your fault but it was funny so it's okay.
You are my favorite shitposter and baiter :nenebased:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They made a thread about that Metal Gear song in NeoGAF, and someone started posting Brad's videos on that thread. Mori, this is why you should not take these sponsorships.
Oh no, Brad is going to make a super serious video about the most successful EN vtuber making a sponsored shitpost song. However will my Oshi Uber Alles survive this?
:smugmoona:

Negzana

I hope the Sex with Kaela copypasta gets updated to reference her rubberhose arms

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They made a thread about that Metal Gear song in NeoGAF, and someone started posting Brad's videos on that thread. Mori, this is why you should not take these sponsorships.
Me: "Man, I hope someone responds to that guy linking the not one, but TWO videos he had to make to tell his community to stop being racists!" *visits site* "Haha the immediate response after does!" *Checks user's name*
foto_no_exif (13) (1).jpg
Goddamn it, you fucking people, I swear.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

>NOOOOOOOOO, SHE'S A FUCKING WIGGERRRRR, SHE'S FAT AND I HATE HERRR, HER MUSIC SUCKS WHY DOES SHE EVEN TRY, SHE SHOULD GRADUATE RIGHT NOWWWWW, SHE'S SO CRINGY YAGOO GRADUATE HERRR GRADUAATE HER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
dont forget ugly

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

Awoogers

man tomodachi fridays is cancelled:depressedtako::depressedtako:

guess ill just nap then

hope she gets a good rest looks like consultant arc that she had yesterday really stressed her out

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Not exactly surprising, but it really makes me wonder if it's all going to shutter by the end of 2024. Losing Mika is going to suck, but shits really going to hit the fan when Bonniver and Hana finally go.
There is possibility that Hana want to be the last one out as long as possible. When everyone finally left and it's just her, she's going to end the chapter right there and then. "Last one alive please turn off the light" kind of shit.
Speaking of, this is my opinion on the matter as well. I feel like Hana herself feels the responsibility to be the last one standing.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
man tomodachi fridays is cancelled:depressedtako::depressedtako:

guess ill just nap then

Look at this smug gastropod enjoying some private time with the British funny woman.
:smugrys:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Specifically, it should be the infighting in Bilibili's live broadcasting department, the improper behavior of the person in charge of the public account, the irresponsibility of the Bilibili platform,The failure of Hololive Cn's business activities、Several MCN companies "落井下石" behavior(Twist the Knife),Some bilibili video authors should also be held responsible for rumour-mongering and spreading rumors.
There have also been various violations against Hololive on other platforms, including YouTube.

For now, however, Hololive is just continuing to upload videos on its public account, while Bilibili is doing its best to police the comments section.
There have been some objections from other platforms that Bilibili does not regulate, but they are small.
Bilibili's virtual industry is in decline. Not many people in Bilibilibili cared about Hollolive anymore.

That's all I know, and I hope it helps:pikacringe:
For the love of god, don't use translator to translate english to chinese. Learn proper english before you post or shitpost in the western forum (or latino forum in this case). You will become Nolan sooner or later

:vesperfacepalm:

Schizo Parrot channel anniversary drunk stream tomorrow.

Some Kobo and Marine offcollab clips.

FuwaMoco loving Kaela's back.

Hakka and Ike being adorable dumbasses.

Coomtuber and Zoomertuber talking about their holes.

Zoomer Rrat doing zoomer things

The bane of being in Hololive.

Bijou admits she likes to Bangkok.

Anya getting aroused by FuwaMoco's sync

And finally, Milkywayz having an accurate vtuber model.

Awoogers

Look at this smug gastropod enjoying some private time with the British funny woman :smugrys:
i honestly wont mind shes the happiest when shes around her children(and snebby for that matter) and i hope she rests well

but still it shouldve been me frfr

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
For the love of god, don't use translator to translate english to chinese. Learn proper english before you post or shitpost in the western forum (or latino forum in this case)...
To learn a language you have to use it, and this place is kinda ok for that. It is very active, even though we frequently use specific terms and phrases.

That's why I'm reluctant to explain this in the first place, because it's hard to explain in my own language, let alone in a translator on the Internet😔

When I can't explain, I can only agree with your guess.

Do not agree just because you cannot express yourself.
Advice - do not post about Hololive in China. Post about cool and cute vtubers on Bilibili, what drama is there, what technology they use that we do not see (in your opinion). Of course, most of people here will not go to Bilibili to check out your favourite vtuber there. But it is the info we do not have right now and you can provide it, if you want.

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
well looks like shes out for blood

I mean I'll go ahead and do that. But I don't see how that'll get her what she wants

In other news

What's with this weird Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing looking game about Youtubers

Top Bottom