"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:ameraintear:

For real though, it is honestly not surprising. In her recent members streams she always used some analogies like "working for a circus" for the company or "not all children in the family are treated the same by the elderly" for management to talk about the problems at niji. Mika wants to do a lot of stuff but can't because the id management is super bare bones now. Merch? Forget it. Sponsorships? Nah. Conventions? No chance. With the recent charity stream she achived everything she possibly could within niji. As much as I don't like Vshojo, it would be the ideal place for her. 2 of her best friends, Mysta and Nina, are already there.

The final straws to go through with the graduation were probably when she found out that niji management could have done something when she was attacked for collabing with niji en (males) but decided not to and that her 2 friends are doing very well in Vshojo.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

niggaphil

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
but is not like theyre trying to grow these accounts.
I think that is one of the reasons actually, they want people to discover and follow these accounts. It offers a change from the usual "Hololive idol" thing and allows them to stream with their buddies from ID, with no rules or permissions or any of that (and possibly a bigger cut of money). People also may not know who all of the roommates are, so streaming collabs in this way lets them inform people, without them having to directly "say" anything.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Specifically, it should be the infighting in Bilibili's live broadcasting department, the improper behavior of the person in charge of the public account, the irresponsibility of the Bilibili platform,The failure of Hololive Cn's business activities、Several MCN companies "落井下石" behavior(Twist the Knife),Some bilibili video authors should also be held responsible for rumour-mongering and spreading rumors.
There have also been various violations against Hololive on other platforms, including YouTube.

For now, however, Hololive is just continuing to upload videos on its public account, while Bilibili is doing its best to police the comments section.
There have been some objections from other platforms that Bilibili does not regulate, but they are small.
Bilibili's virtual industry is in decline. Not many people in Bilibilibili cared about Hollolive anymore.

That's all I know, and I hope it helps:pikacringe:
For the love of god, don't use translator to translate english to chinese. Learn proper english before you post or shitpost in the western forum (or latino forum in this case). You will become Nolan sooner or later

:vesperfacepalm:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
They made a thread about that Metal Gear song in NeoGAF, and someone started posting Brad's videos on that thread. Mori, this is why you should not take these sponsorships.

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
finally fishman is shipping

Ironic that you'd be late to post about the late shipping :ameheh:

And so I shall use this post about being late to post about Mozu early

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They made a thread about that Metal Gear song in NeoGAF, and someone started posting Brad's videos on that thread. Mori, this is why you should not take these sponsorships.
They should post all his apologies to the japanese too

Also >neogaf

Is that still fucking alive??

UberSoldat

Whats the deal with ID? A few of them started to stream regularly on their alts a few months ago, some even with facecam but is not like theyre trying to grow these accounts. 3 Hololive members playing together on their alt accounts? I find that really bizarre.
Chill environment since no corpo restrictions or kayfabe involved, simple

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I came out of lurking just to say I listened to Mori's metal gear song.
Is it good? No.
Could I do any better? Also no.
That is all.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan got featured in a Red Bull Gaming article about how beginners can practice for Street Fighter 6. She talked about her tournament experience, the importantance of repetition in training, and how she felt proud of herself despite losing.

I thought this was pretty neat. She mentioned that she received coaching not just from her team, but from some Cover employees that actually knew about SF6 meta.

618jf7y5.jpg

At the end, she reiterated that her current goal is to get to Gold rank and thanked everyone that helped her :sanasmile:

She'll also be playing some Payday tomorrow after more than a week of all work and no streams. Hopefully her schedule has lightened up some.

frz

Whats the deal with ID? A few of them started to stream regularly on their alts a few months ago, some even with facecam but is not like theyre trying to grow these accounts. 3 Hololive members playing together on their alt accounts? I find that really bizarre.
Trying to copy the success of Nijisanji ID branch obviously.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What @Belle Delphine's Armpit and @UberSoldat said is true. They generally returned to their PL account as a way to interact with each other (or other PLs) without much restrictions and other matters that would prevent them if they're doing it as their usual character. Not to mention that ID folks tend to be a bit more attached with their PLs and would keep it around either for sentimental value or as backup if their main vtuber gig is done or something like that.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>check backlog of posts
>mika graduating

i mean is the less surprising news, im pretty sure the Mouse of plasteel is poaching hardcore people that are tired of Nijisanji bullshit

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Idk man maybe they just want to stream permless games without the formality of setting up their stream, l2d or staying yab free

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn I wake up to the 4th? drive-by by our filipino friend, and our token chink having a melty trying to explain why his cope "IS TOTALLY TRUE GUYSSS PLEASE BELIEVE ME! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF!" Why dontcha go do something productive and feed yourself to a hungry escalator like a good bug.
Remember when this guy was just a drive by "LA+ LOVE" poster
He is one of us now, after 20 thousand hazing rituals, he has finally been enlightened.

>Gura does Nothing for 3 months, and very little for almost a year
>"B-BUT SHE'S JUST SICK DUDE, SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING! YOU'RE JUST AN ANTI, I STILL LOVE HER AS MY OSHI!

>Wigger has partnerships with other corpos, constantly makes things and streams
>NOOOOOOOOO, SHE'S A FUCKING WIGGERRRRR, SHE'S FAT AND I HATE HERRR, HER MUSIC SUCKS WHY DOES SHE EVEN TRY, SHE SHOULD GRADUATE RIGHT NOWWWWW, SHE'S SO CRINGY YAGOO GRADUATE HERRR GRADUAATE HER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
NOT AGAIN

Wait...

What compesantion does the Giga Hebrew offer for tard wrangling his top(?) talent?
Botan got featured in a Red Bull Gaming article about how beginners can practice for Street Fighter 6. She talked about her tournament experience, the importantance of repetition in training, and how she felt proud of herself despite losing.

I thought this was pretty neat. She mentioned that she received coaching not just from her team, but from some Cover employees that actually knew about SF6 meta.

View attachment 51598

At the end, she reiterated that her current goal is to get to Gold rank and thanked everyone that helped her :sanasmile:

She'll also be playing some Payday tomorrow after more than a week of all work and no streams. Hopefully her schedule has lightened up some.

My ironic simping for Karen aside, Botan really does come across as top wife material. :holohag::hololove::sanasmile:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

How long till a twitterfag sees this as her crypto typing Yamanba or some shit

Ngl the cringe can be endearing

Top Bottom