"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

They just opened this one account, and they didn't even post daily tweets.
No they didn't "just open" it. It has posts going back 5 years ago. And the last post was 3 years ago. This is literally the same crap you posted last time that we already found out was bullshit. This is not the official account owned and managed by Hololive. Never was, isn't right now, and will not be. Stop trying to push your bullshit chink lies, expecting everyone to just eat it and ask for more. We are not THAT retarded and I sincerely suggest you to stop wasting your time, we aren't buying it
There's also the problem of presentation, and I don't really care about the political stuff, I just thought it was a convenient way to say it.
I'm very sorry if I offended you
It's not a "problem of presentation", it's a problem of you being a liar. It's not convenient, it's false.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
And i guess you have the receipts for that?
Proof? Unfortunately no because no one gives enough of a shit about holostars enough to actually do the real digging.

But you know how it took us collectively all of 3 seconds listening to Yugo's voice to realize it was a woman trying to put on a husky voice? Same thing. Just there wasn't any yassqweening because, again, no one cares about holostars.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She's fat.
She's a wigger.
She's a rapper.
She's popular.
She's FAT.
She's a hard worker.
She has 2M+ subs.
SHE'S FAT!!!
She has collabed with One Piece and MGS.
Did you know she's fat? Well now you know.
Not fat, she just has wide Italian shoulders.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Wasn't there a rrat about this Holo bilibili account? Forgot the details, but something about a psyop.
As far as I know, this issue is very complicated and all parties should be held responsible. Besides, there is no need for further investigation after such a long time. So, apparently, it just keeps uploading on this account。It could stop at any moment。

Kenji Lord Of The Dragon Clan

Not fat, she just has wide Italian shoulders.
Didn't she admit in a stream that she's part Polish? That could explain why Kiara's attached to her considering she's Austrian.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
As far as I know, this issue is very complicated and all parties should be held responsible. Besides, there is no need for further investigation after such a long time. So, apparently, it just keeps uploading on this account。It could stop at any moment。
Is there a secret message in those last two periods? wtf

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It was clearly designed with her jacket in mind lmao, you just know that kinda jank 3D models tend to have even in early games when you remove articles of clothing.
Pretty much, I joined in when she's not in jacket and just horrified by those stick arms. It's scary.

soap suds

Honestly, I expected Bobon to be in this batch since he's been streaming on his alt recently, but Mika was a big surprise. I mean, surprise isn't the right word since I knew the next batch was coming soon, but I didn't expect Mika to be in this one, just the next one. Then again, both Mysta and Nina left, so her farewell should've been expected. At least she got to do that charity stream before she left.

Derem dropped this, and apparently, she's been on death's door for a while. She made this in a rush and wanted to reassure fans that while she has been gone for a while, it doesn't mean she's leaving anytime soon, and is actually hurt seeing fans say so.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Tako was there he'd be trying to track down Clio before Uwu can get to her.
Speaking of Clio, I checked her NSFW tag.

In fifteen months, it collected exactly one post, and it's barely even NSFW.

I'm impressed.

Kenji Lord Of The Dragon Clan

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Proof? Unfortunately no because no one gives enough of a shit about holostars enough to actually do the real digging.

But you know how it took us collectively all of 3 seconds listening to Yugo's voice to realize it was a woman trying to put on a husky voice? Same thing. Just there wasn't any yassqweening because, again, no one cares about holostars.
Y'all wanna know something?

Here's how much no one cares about holostars. I misremembered the name.

It's not Uyu, it's the ghost one.

EDIT: Rio is the name

soap suds

Is that in a literal sense or does that mean the death of her nijisanji career?
If you watched the video, it says that she's been in and out of the hospital. She lost so much weight that the doctor wouldn't let her leave unless she ate and got to a weight that wasn't scary. She also is very tired and has a hard time getting out of bed without some sort of pain. Overall, she's just not been having a good time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

niggaphil

Is there a secret message in those last two periods? wtf
Yeah, there is secret message in it, where Half-life 3 is confirmed, and hololive gonna collab with Gabe.

This secret message is too big brain that only chinks could read it, not you all filthy SEAYamanbas and latinos :smugselen:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

who are "all parties"?

1 is the uploader, the 2nd is bilibili. But since you used all instead of both. There must be a 3rd? Was it the feds ? Was it a deliberate sabotaging mission from nijisanji? Im missing so much context here. Or is it proctor representing VTA?

Or is it the CCP themselves who deduct social points of anyone who likes/watches the videos?

Or all of them at the same time?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It's not Uyu, it's the ghost one.
Rio had major complex about his voice prior to his debut, it's easy to dismiss it as tranny moment I guess but so far every single holostars response about him has nothing that points to the matter at all.
To be honest even if that were the case, I don't really give a shit because he never once preaches about his supposed gender and all-- something that every annoying vermintide would do at every single chance. He hangouts with his holostars buddies often and is just very passionate about singing is all

People like him just kind of exist, there's Mashiro from nijisanji as well for another example (the same company does have a female PL who larp as a male VTuber though, bonus point if you can guess who)

Stunned But Dumb

Top Bottom