"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bros i have made a revelation about my oshi

One that is so despicable i might have to anti instead, she has done something vile and deplorable

she browses reddit

FAUNA NO

Limkin

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I am TOTALLY expecting Mika to just appear in Vshojo, somehow. Would be very hilarious if it does happen.

That said, I just imagine that the graduated ex-IDs would just stay as their own PL selves and have their own collab from here and there, which they've done for quite a while. But who knows?
Yeah, most (probably all, I've only followed a few) seem to be doing just that currently. Mika definitely would follow Mysta if possible I'm sure.
Mika leaving is yet another blow to Nijisanji;
Not really, it's a blow to the ID side for sure even if she was starting to lean more on the EN fans she picked up. An actual blow would be when major JP and EN players start leaving, like when Mysta left, that could be considered one, I don't think anyone is losing sleep over ex-ID and ex-KR members bailing.
Its funny because this might be what the boomer japanese think all raps are like.
Just watch 80s and 90s Anime for what JP Boomers think Rap is, especially during the Dr Dre and Tupac era when they really got into Rap.

USS IOWA

Negzana

Obligatory

Said this before, but still waiting for the inevitable Keeki cosplaying as Kiara photos. IDK if it would break NDA or something but I want to see it

Limkin

Said this before, but still waiting for the inevitable Keeki cosplaying as Kiara photos. IDK if it would break NDA or something but I want to see it
Not enough booba. You can take haneame in the meantime

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Didnt she started being weird about her pronouns or whatever on her roommate account? In the name of Yagoo himself a shall tell you " nah we good "
Uyu Rio exists, tho.

EDIT: No one cares enough about holostars to get their names straight between them.

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey

Man, if only Nano could be in a corpo with a good support structure and lots of people who could help her if she was in trouble. Glad she didn't piss an opportunity like that away.

Another day, another Nano vaguepost tweet.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
There's nothing against it, since before people made being a doxfag common place in the vtubing community you technically aren't even supposed to know who's behind the character, I know JP chubbas have cosplayed themselves before and no one would have known. The issue with like Keeki and Karen is, it's too much of an open secret it'd be bad taste. But with Gura or Bae for example you'd really have to be in the know.
Mika talking about it (with her usual Mika-ness.)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

UberSoldat

That's what I thought too, but this is the account that was linked months earlier as the alleged Hana Macchia alt account. I can't speak for vocal similarities because I'm not good at that kind of thing, but the work account (live2d comms and such) linked in their bio is followed by Ollie so take that for what it's worth.
It's already confirmed to be Hana, voice is a 100% match.

Awoogers

Not enough booba. You can take haneame in the meantime
to be fair that one is nice in a way that would get me flagged as thirstpost so yeah its understandable

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

In fact, for now, Hololive has not officially entered the bilibili market,They just opened the official account (not holomembers account)and uploads some recent videos without any explanation.

Products on the bilibili mall have also been taken off the shelves, although not many people are buying them and Hololive probably has no intention of continuing to invest。

In addition, Hololive has actually been working with China for a long time, but in traditional Chinese speaking areas, and it is very popular。

Last Of The Mohicans

Awoogers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

that implies a lot of things
The conversation was about Holo would reject Hana because it's a woman pretending to be a man, I reminded people Uyu Rio exists. What's there to get confused over?

EDIT: I remembered her name was Rio, not Uyu.

Last edited:

Kenji Lord Of The Dragon Clan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Would I have bet that the last surviving NijiIDs would be Rai Galilei, Etna Crimson or even Derem Kado? Probably not but here we are.
Looking forward to Mika Melatika showing up on vshojo.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom