"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hana come to the promise land, By that I mean Cover. Is it just me or whenever some Nijisisters starts acting up if they see someone who is succesful in Hololive someone in Niji starts graduating.
Didnt she started being weird about her pronouns or whatever on her roommate account? In the name of Yagoo himself a shall tell you " nah we good "

USS IOWA

Didnt she started being weird about her pronouns or whatever on her roommate account? In the name of Yagoo himself a shall tell you " nah we good "
Oh fuck I forgot, Well Vshojo it is then.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Start using He/Him pronoun in her PL, not sure if it's actual transitioning (which would be eyebrow raising if she did it in Indonesia) or her current PL avatar is male and she just using it for ease of convenience.

EDIT: The talents that mentioned their graduations is making their own post quoting the announcement.
Mika is your usual message in EN and ID.

Xia literally just said "permission to go off" in Indo
1697793525183.png

And Riksa posted this (which is an image of that 'adios' meme image, sans the guy who's saying adios.)
1697793639302.png
before clarifying in another post about the lack of the guy in that image with... this
1697793742927.png
(Oh right, no wonder there's no one in that image above, ID TL)
(The joke: He's still have three+ months before graduating, so no 'adios' yet)

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Anon VOD and Short

Later on, Miran will be participating in Rurinee's karaoke relay

Some new MVs as well

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Jesus tap-dancing Christ, I take a short break and all hell seems to be breaking loose here. Enough Proctor has to post a PSA. So, we may or may not have V-Tubers here in the midst, huh? I'm assume we don't count Rie then. My money is on Haachama, and if she's here, I want her to take notes to improve her English with the copious uses of "fag*got" and "ni*gger" which will add that chef's kiss her dialogue needs.(And hurry up and get well!)

If Calli is lurking, I think we are on a Pink Woman Bad cycle right now, but give it a week or two and it will pass.

If Kson is here, hope you aren't dying of heat in Florida on your vacation.

If Froot is here, WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY, FROOT?

Any NewZealandBird visitors here, get with the programme fast, and Proctor has less sympathy for you than Null.

And to the normies who are driving by or even (gasp!) signing up. We will harass you, call you names, the only pronoun you have here is "fag*got" so deal with it. Trans-women are men and TTD to all of you.

:mikothumbsl:

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
Not gonna lie, I haven't really bother or able to find these. Granted, I only ever interact with the diehard ID fan ones so it might be bias. Where is this mostly come from, to be specific? twitter? facebook?
Afaik it starts from ID fb groups which then spreads to twitter where they can push it closer to livers' face

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Hololive x Animate collab cafe in Singapore, featuring StartEnd and Myth.

Mori with a choker :guh: and Ame with those tights :hic:.

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

Mori if you are reading this, this sucks and I hope its not part of your next EP. Konami has no idea about producing music. Also, play Fatal Frame.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Jesus tap-dancing Christ, I take a short break and all hell seems to be breaking loose here. Enough Proctor has to post a PSA. So, we may or may not have V-Tubers here in the midst, huh? I'm assume we don't count Rie then. My money is on Haachama, and if she's here, I want her to take notes to improve her English with the copious uses of "fag*got" and "ni*gger" which will add that chef's kiss her dialogue needs.(And hurry up and get well!)
It would be very funny to hear slurs in this Haachama voice, if you're here Haato give us but a crumb, we won't tell i swear.

GOTBB

She is sneaking eeking eeking eeking eeking.
She is a one-person version of Fortune, Fatman and Vamp.
GENE. MEME. SCENE. Ya dig?!
La Li Lu Le Lo

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Edit: Not even peak Dork Rap Mori is cheering me up.

I fucking hate Yamanbasanji with all my soul.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Sounds like Mika will get into VhoeShow, and flirt continuously with Kuro :smugselen:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Nigga come on
Kuzuha is literally the best Male Vtuber ever and he is in Nijisanji
I understand what you mean but males arent some kind of sub-humans.All of the popular Japanese Male vtubers are from Nijisanji (Belmond,Joe,Kanae,etc)
That's what I mean, Nijisanji is pretty much the only one willing to take you in if you're a male Vtuber (there's also Holostars, but their recruitment's rarer, and you get locked off from working with more than half of your coworkers). Even with the poor management, where else are you gonna go, if every other corpo wants nothing else to do with you because they don't want to get death threats from unicorns (which is still their fault for cultivating and appealing to those people)?

(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Mika's gonna get poached to Vshojo, at this point this probably isn't even a surprise. As pathetic as Riku's response was to talent leaving, along the lines of "damn, it's a shame if they wanna go do a different thing, but what can we do about it :/", they must've noticed what Vshojo's doing.
Okay that funny face made me laugh my ass off holy shit. Saving it.

Funny face aside, there is possibility that they could accelerate, but again, maybe the talents just want to at least reach the contract extension date first and agreeing on whether to extend or not. If only as to not cause issue down the line. I too wonder why Niji couldn't just plug the pull... sorry I mean pull the plug, but either they felt like it's not a good look for their image to just cull a branch right there and then, or they don't have the same kind of balls Yagoo have when he immediately cut CN from their Hololive branch after realizing the CN market isn't for them.

Only time would tell, I guess.
To be fair, the reason they realized the CN market wasn't for them was when it tried to slit their throat for one metrics stat, and after their own CN talent was talking shit about them behind their back.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

MY NlGGER IN CHRIST....:vomit:
This must've gone through at least 5 motherfuckers and all were "fuck it ship it" Who is in charge of konami because I gotta admire the dedication to ass rape your IPs out of spite, unless they're actually trying, which is way worse :Vesper-UNHINGED:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Man, if only Nano could be in a corpo with a good support structure and lots of people who could help her if she was in trouble. Glad she didn't piss an opportunity like that away.

hylic

Entertainers would benefit a lot from having non-entertainer friends. The most stable ones seem to have them and the least stable ones only have their own peers to compare themselves to.

I've noticed this for other industries as well. People have an innate need to touch grass in a figurative sense and not get lost in the business.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Man, if only Nano could be in a corpo with a good support structure and lots of people who could help her if she was in trouble. Glad she didn't piss an opportunity like that away.

you know I have to do it
YURI YOU STOOOOOPID BITCH!!:urtearingmeapart:
you had a crew of like 10 people ready to jump into action to help or at least offer some sort of support but NOOOOOO you had to gypsy it up, get caught, think you're hot shit and eventually get fired. For the love of god get a real job or a husband.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
you know I have to do it
YURI YOU STOOOOOPID BITCH!!:urtearingmeapart:
you had a crew of like 10 people ready to jump into action to help or at least offer some sort of support but NOOOOOO you had to gypsy it up, get caught, think you're hot shit and eventually get fired. For the love of god get a real job or a husband.
I'm pretty sure that being angry at a gypsy for stealing makes you racist.

UberSoldat

(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Was mentally prepared for this in the end, although Mika's is definitely a surprise.
Willing to bet Hana is next on the chopping block.
Welp there goes almost all of EX-ID. Hana is the only one left and god knows how much longer she will last (I give her like half a year before she just says fuck it and leaves).
Hana has a bit more going on for her so I imagine a graduation is still at least half a year away.
There is possibility that Hana want to be the last one out as long as possible. When everyone finally left and it's just her, she's going to end the chapter right there and then. "Last one alive please turn off the light" kind of shit.
It makes sense, before and early during the explosion she was seen as the EN darling before fading into obscurity (she didn't capitalize on that image but that's a separate topic entirely).
Start using He/Him pronoun in her PL, not sure if it's actual transitioning (which would be eyebrow raising if she did it in Indonesia) or her current PL avatar is male and she just using it for ease of convenience.
Knowing Hana, probably a "hush-hush" transition while using the pronouns and model to appear "trendy" publicly. Like Mika, she's unfortunately a vermintide ally too. She lives with the dick-haver Anobaith, in case you didn't know, and is also a bit of a menhara too so make of that what you will.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Mika leaving is yet another blow to Nijisanji; she was one of their more popular talents. Lots of clips, dedicated following, losing her is gonna hurt... Moreso when she shows up in VShojo.

As for Mori's new song, gotta admit, it's weaker than her usual fare. Especially the hook. Feels very Soundcloud... The premise of it is dorky enough to elevate it to "dumb fun," but c'mon Calli, you can do better than this. Way better.

Oh, and on the subject of Hana leaving; she'll probably hang on a little longer out of sentimentality, but eventually she's gonna leave, and without that corpo filter I can guarantee she's gonna become insufferably political.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Top Bottom