"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I am TOTALLY expecting Mika to just appear in Vshojo, somehow. Would be very hilarious if it does happen.

That said, I just imagine that the graduated ex-IDs would just stay as their own PL selves and have their own collab from here and there, which they've done for quite a while. But who knows?
If you need more candidates for the next batch, Etna has been grinding a lot of content on her PL and appearing in local con more often lately in contrast to her activity in niji
And I guess I might as well throw Nagisa Arcinia on it too because she only appears once in a blue moon nowadays

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

They really did fucking annihilate the ID branch huh?

Limkin

I am pretty sure I wrote this before, but ex-ID is in a situation where not graduating would be seen as betraying the rest of the group at this point. When your entire branch goes away and you stay this is a breeding ground for all kinds of rrats. Having to deal with constant indogs in chat going "oh so you hate them all huh" and "fucking sellout whore" is not worth it in the long run. At least after they graduate officially they can look into auditioning elsewhere or staying as their own group

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Keep an eye out for Hana doom posting on her private account

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@Ant Hime, explain yourself:

I'm ok with them getting away from the cringe chuuni lore, I just hope it doesn't mean they forget Sana...

Sana's lore is unupdated so you can see the difference quite easily. Promise lore is a lot less wordy and pretentious, which is a total plus.
"Sana is BEEEG! Are you interested in the marvels of mega architecture? Then Sana may be for you!"

PM me if you want to hire a lore writer, Cover.
>Mori with the schoolgirl uniform
> Kiara only wearing the shirt and thigh highs

:iryswooo:
Suisei or Ame for me, tbh.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Willing to bet Hana is next on the chopping block.
She is a vtuber mama/horny artist now, and I imagine that makes more money than whatever pittance she was pulling from nijisanji, so probably, but then again, I assumed she was going to leave right after her 3D debut but she didn't, so you never know with that girl.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Found out why Shiina couldn't join Hime's white girl collab yesterday with Airi and Lumi:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Welp there goes almost all of EX-ID. Hana is the only one left and god knows how much longer she will last (I give her like half a year before she just says fuck it and leaves).

Anyways yeah Mika is 100% going to Vshojo since thats where Mysta and Nina are and she was always close to those two.

SPEAKING OF INDONESIANS (that are not of the niji variety). Anya is playing The Backrooms 1998 with Fubuki in like 2 hours

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If you need more candidates for the next batch, Etna has been grinding a lot of content on her PL and appearing in local con more often lately in contrast to her activity in niji
And I guess I might as well throw Nagisa Arcinia on it too because she only appears once in a blue moon nowadays
I seriously need to keep up with Etna's PL on the off-chance I can see her IRL for shits and giggles (being the one who go to local cons for vtuber cosplays and all), also let's add Bobon into the mix too. No word of him too, as far as I know. Maybe he's also planning it? Or just too busy?

They really did fucking annihilate the ID branch huh?
It's a slow and cruel death ever since they merged the branch back to JP. The lost of ID staff to a skeleton-crew like staff means the lost of relevancy, and access to stuff like local sponsorships and exposures. Their last guest appearance was in a convention last year, so yeah, their destruction is all but assured, but it's a slow death.

I am pretty sure I wrote this before, but ex-ID is in a situation where not graduating would be seen as betraying the rest of the group at this point. When your entire branch goes away and you stay this is a breeding ground for all kinds of rrats. Having to deal with constant indogs in chat going "oh so you hate them all huh" and "fucking sellout whore" is not worth it in the long run. At least after they graduate officially they can look into auditioning elsewhere or staying as their own group
either Indogs going that route, or the fact that NijiID themselves is really fading in ID fans consciousness. When almost everyone else is talking about Hololive ID and Indonesian's Indie/local corpo scene, ID is pretty much just footnote in history now. In fact, the only time I ever see ID discussing Nijis beyond die-hard ID fans is EN, and the cosplays I really saw is all EN.

Ex-ID is pretty much gone.
She is a vtuber mama/horny artist now, and I imagine that makes more money than whatever pittance she was pulling from nijisanji, so probably, but then again, I assumed she was going to leave right after her 3D debut but she didn't, so you never know with that girl.
There is possibility that Hana want to be the last one out as long as possible. When everyone finally left and it's just her, she's going to end the chapter right there and then. "Last one alive please turn off the light" kind of shit.

But who knows, maybe she jump ship early, maybe she tried but Niji forced her to leave early, only time will tell.

thirteenorphans

Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

No Layla. I'm safe for another announcement 🙏

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's a slow and cruel death ever since they merged the branch back to JP. The lost of ID staff to a skeleton-crew like staff means the lost of relevancy, and access to stuff like local sponsorships and exposures. Their last guest appearance was in a convention last year, so yeah, their destruction is all but assured, but it's a slow death.
Maybe they should do it the true Niji way and ACCELERATE.
1697795042354.png

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Maybe they should do it the true Niji way and ACCELERATE.
View attachment 51558
Okay that funny face made me laugh my ass off holy shit. Saving it.

Funny face aside, there is possibility that they could accelerate, but again, maybe the talents just want to at least reach the contract extension date first and agreeing on whether to extend or not. If only as to not cause issue down the line. I too wonder why Niji couldn't just plug the pull... sorry I mean pull the plug, but either they felt like it's not a good look for their image to just cull a branch right there and then, or they don't have the same kind of balls Yagoo have when he immediately cut CN from their Hololive branch after realizing the CN market isn't for them.

Only time would tell, I guess.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Well, this sucks for fans of Aqua. Onion Dealer somehow got his pc destroyed.

RiverBear

(inb4 next vshojo poach)
100% she's going to follow her boyfriend and maybe even open the floodgates for VShojo Indonesia

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨
It's similar but not really, indogs don't give a crap about group bond or what, they just spam shits on livechats and SNS begging them to grad, only so that they could pretend as if they have the last laugh at Niji when those grads happen while Niji keeps scoring record breaking profits behind them

USS IOWA

Willing to bet Hana is next on the chopping block.
Hana come to the promise land, By that I mean Cover. Is it just me or whenever some Nijisisters starts acting up if they see someone who is succesful in Hololive someone in Niji starts graduating.

Zapan1984

Okay that funny face made me laugh my ass off holy shit. Saving it.

Funny face aside, there is possibility that they could accelerate, but again, maybe the talents just want to at least reach the contract extension date first and agreeing on whether to extend or not. If only as to not cause issue down the line. I too wonder why Niji couldn't just plug the pull... sorry I mean pull the plug, but either they felt like it's not a good look for their image to just cull a branch right there and then, or they don't have the same kind of balls Yagoo have when he immediately cut CN from their Hololive branch after realizing the CN market isn't for them.

Only time would tell, I guess.
I never looked at their Numbers before but with the Sub Numbers i kinda understand why they cull it. Given the need for Yacht money.
They killed now the biggest Ex-ID channel they had so non are safe .
a Pic courtesy of VT
1697791825215549.jpg

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
It's similar but not really, indogs don't give a crap about group bond or what, they just spam shits on livechats and SNS begging them to grad, only so that they could pretend as if they have the last laugh at Niji when those grads happen while Niji keeps scoring record breaking profits behind them
Not gonna lie, I haven't really bother or able to find these. Granted, I only ever interact with the diehard ID fan ones so it might be bias. Where is this mostly come from, to be specific? twitter? facebook?

I never looked at their Numbers before but with the Sub Number is kinda understand why they cull it.
They killed now the biggest Ex-ID channel they had so non are safe .
a Pic courtesy of VT
View attachment 51559
Yeah, most of ID's numbers are abysmal, and now the ones with big numbers are starting to leave. If Niji want to cull it, it's their time now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

It's a dead ringer for those cringe-as-fuck 2008-2009 Youtube fan-raps/songs made for MGS, I love it.

Top Bottom