"What part of Japan are you from? YOMAM!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
so after of almost an hour of delaying stream and ranting about the accountant on the pre chat and interacting with chat shes finally starting her stream

and what did she do? of course go on to describe what transpired since 1 am in her day today :ironmousekek:

and btw before you ask yes shes still going

and shes now playing the funny italian plumber game

shes definitely not fine

Vtuber not knowing about the run button, case number I fucking lost count.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Damn, Anemachi or Suisei have shit taste

found in comments, lmao

Why is it always the gayest looking femboys... Do I really need to start taking estrogen to even have a chance? :Mumei-REE:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Since we are somewhat on the topic, where did Autisticus go? Or did he off himself after Rushia collabed with the guys? I haven't seen the guy in ages and despite being an obvious Rushia-apologist and hardcore gachikoi he would still bring in some interesting tidbits that no one else bothered to look for
If you check the registered members list there are so many people who were forum regulars who haven't been around for months, but that has been the nature of the thread even back in the homeland, people come and go and are replaced by new posters every few months. There's only a small core of about 30-50 posters who have been here since the homeland (me included) and have never stopped posting.

It's kinda sad to see people you enjoyed reading go but that's the whole point of our collective anonymity, any of us can just cut ourselves off and disappear forever, people like Nolan who wasted this gift are forever cursed with not being able to move on.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They're fucking, if recent events are anything to go by.

Edit:
And don't forget about Kanauru banging more hololive members than Vesper could even dream of, right at this very moment.
I told you, bros! I told you!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kaela is in his harem too, we’ll find out after her upcoming 3d debut.
I am mostly referencing a specific 4chan schizo with these rrats. One of his more recent ones was that IRyS was going to meet up with and bone kanauru when she travelled to Singapore for a meet n’ greet at a convention . (Yes, he is that retarded)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I told you, bros! I told you!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kaela is in his harem too, we’ll find out after her upcoming 3d debut.
I am mostly referencing a specific 4chan schizo with these rrats. One of his more recent ones was that IRyS was going to meet up with and bone kanauru when she travelled to Singapore for a meet n’ greet at a convention . (Yes, he is that retarded)
Legend has it he doesnt feature a talent in an animation if he hasent banged them first

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why is it always the gayest looking femboys... Do I really need to start taking estrogen to even have a chance? :Mumei-REE:
That's just how all Japanese guys look. Also, I would not get too bent up over it. Westerners have as good a chance as Japanese guys do with Japanese chicks, if their birthrates are anything to go by.

Zeta is slowly coming back after losing a family member.
:sanasmile:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
. There's only a small core of about 30-50 posters who have been here since the homeland (me included) and have never stopped posting.
Forum hags rise up!?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Legend has it he doesnt feature a talent in an animation if he hasent banged them first
Kiara is living proof that isn't true. We all know she hasn't been fucked in years, given some of the menhera, lonely-posting she has been doing lately.

Awoogers

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
the faggots of the melon game torch their social media reach so a bunch of autists just code a copy of the game in record time

Kiara is living proof that isn't true. We all know she hasn't been fucked in years.
not by another human but life was giving it to her raw and hard :ironmousekek:

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Awoogers

the faggots of the melon game torch their social media reach so a bunch of autists just code a copy of the game in record time

not by another human but life was giving it to her raw and hard :ironmousekek:

-miichan is the smallest :ironmousekek:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
He "an hero"ed out of shame after Mike didn't totally quit as Nazuna as he kept saying she would.
Well kind half of the things he said became true.
But with her Bipolar nature you can really guess she just changes her plans everyday

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well kind half of the things he said became true.
But with her Bipolar nature you can really guess she just changes her plans everyday
Almost certainly they gave her a nice deal just to keep her around to save face. The Gawr Gura way.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
MamaRoach's own name isn't the only one she's screwed up

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
That's just how all Japanese guys look. Also, I would not get too bent up over it. Westerners have as good a chance as Japanese guys do with Japanese chicks, if their birthrates are anything to go by.

Zeta is slowly coming back after losing a family member.
:sanasmile:

Even considering that, Miko is my only hope :ameraintear: and maybe A-chan.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Even considering that, Miko is my only hope :ameraintear: and maybe A-chan.

If you are schizo enough, Miko isn't your hope at all. The lunatic web admin of Nyfco did an update after like 6-7 months of silence a while back to imply she was fucking her Holo manager.

Awoogers

Top Bottom