"I am cured and traumatized"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Here she's talking about this forum after recognizing someones pfp

Shit if she is here then uhh

Nice tits, bug woman

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Nice tits, bug woman
Thanks bro
1697740907321.png

I'm in :lisafingerguns:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Which stream is that from?
Her membership opening stream here where I posted this video
Also, she recognized @Zizara lol
2023-10-19 dadawdaw.png

Limkin

Don't be a pussy, slide into Proctor's DM and get yourself a real account, big tittied coward

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Her membership opening stream here where I posted this video
Also, she recognized @Zizara lol
View attachment 51424
My sad girl oshi can't be here, being in the asylum would imply she's getting help.

____
Clip: Matara's mommy schtick is really taking off. She's a little too good at it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I found this when I was sorting out the chart a few days ago. According to the number of new members, it seems that another video like this is just right!:smugpipi:

Unfortunately, it would have to be a brand new version of the song. Would be kinda awkward to do the same one without Rushia or Coco, as their parts both played off others'

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Don't be a pussy, slide into Proctor's DM and get yourself a real account, big tittied coward
By demonstrating opsec, she proves herself to be a real member, not a poser, though.

This way she can Miko all the Nijikeks she wants with no one being any the wiser.

soap suds

Interesting article

Allegedly, it cites a "source at Nijisanji" which seems to be a talent, nothing behind the scenes

View attachment 51425
Some people are saying it's Vox because of the language. That and Vox has talked about the market becoming stagnant. He's just pretentious though and has admitted to not watching other vtubers which is.. a choice lol.

And maybe I'm reading it wrong, but does this article say anything of substance? It's basically like "Corpos can restrict their talents and make the scene stagnate so maybe switch it up." Also it's hilarious that they mentioned Idol and not Vshojo, the face of Talent Freedom.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why are you reading polygon?
I dont, it popped up on twitter, skimmed it to see if anything was interesting and for the most part no, its just a boring overview of how Corpo vtubing can be a bit sudden and unexplained, but the "a source at Nijisanji" suddenly caught my eye

Right now its a nothingburger article with less than 50 likes on twitter but still, its fun to imagine NijiEN talent going full "whodunnit"

Edit: i got it from a Nyaru Quote tweet lmao

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh noooo... a bunch of clueless fucking journos who didn't know what a "bee tuber" was until a week ago say that "ze industry is failing!" oh jeez bros it's not like people in the homeland were prophesying the bubble burst even as far back as 2020 and three years have passed and nothing. fucking. happens. OH but they have a Niji INSIDER! that can comment on how terrible and h-horribible Niji is! ...like nobody already fucking knows that.

Kill journos, behead journos, throw journos into- you know how it goes guys... stop reading bullshit.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Here she's talking about this forum after recognizing someones pfp

The sign-up question probably filtered her.

Interesting article

Allegedly, it cites a "source at Nijisanji" which seems to be a talent, nothing behind the scenes

View attachment 51425
Definitely not some gay white wannabe Yamanba. I can not imagine who could possibly have a take like this. :kyoracist:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some people are saying it's Vox because of the language. That and Vox has talked about the market becoming stagnant. He's just pretentious though and has admitted to not watching other vtubers which is.. a choice lol.

And maybe I'm reading it wrong, but does this article say anything of substance? It's basically like "Corpos can restrict their talents and make the scene stagnate so maybe switch it up." Also it's hilarious that they mentioned Idol and not Vshojo, the face of Talent Freedom.
Yup. Regardless of how talented Vox is, he has said his disdain for the genre in the past and proven to be a massive retard when it comes to the issue because he clearly hates being a VTuber. It is also hilarious to claim VTubers have reached their conclusion when HoloEN has received a small resurgence and small corpos have been kicking ass lately. That is disregarding their massive and still-growing popularity in Japan, too.

Also, I agree with @agility_: lmao Polygon.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Spiderhag playing more point and click cthulhu adventures today.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The sign-up question probably filtered her.

Definitely not some gay white wannabe Yamanba. I can not imagine who could probably have a take like this.
I don't even remember what its supposed to be.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I looked up the indie vtuber they interviewed and it seems to be a two view, voice sounds legit, kind of ok actually

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I looked up the indie vtuber they interviewed and it seems to be a two view, voice sounds legit, kind of ok actually

There’s going to be someone out there that makes this vtuber their oshi after finding out about her via a Polygon article of all things. May God have mercy on their soul.

Top Bottom