"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
MOZU UPDATE: MGS has officially been cancelled citing lack of sleep and technical issues. Rest up Mozu!
1697735047452.png

1697735042981.png

The GSS curse continues.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT :pikafaku:

Little did he realise that he was the one being groomed by Mozu.

The day will come when you'll be so desensitized by her grossness that you'll readily accept her cup of golden liquid.

When that day comes, remember: I warned you.
Well Mozu is my (white) oshi and wouldn't feed me piss as she doesn't have a piss fetish, so I don't really see a problem with that :irysthumbsupl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Can someone explain to me what the appeal of watching 30 second snippets of songs ordered by viewership is?

Perhaps I don’t have the requisite number brainrot to understand it.
This account uploads the latest Hololive songs chart almost every week, and it can be used to learn about the most popular Hololive songs in recent times!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Orange woman... Smart?

1697736497217.png

Instead of/Along with (?) Superchat readings, if you Akasupa she'll take a Polaroid picture with your choice of KFP. And I imagine either sign it with her or/and your name. But I admittedly wasn't paying a lot of attention. Sounds like she's not going to do this every stream and might keep it to doing it once a month, to keep it somewhat special.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

A handy guide to make Germany great again in Eurovision

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Raden got her Silver Play Button tonight!

New Legend of Polka. No guest this week so instead we get a cute little Q&A type show.

Also Flare and Friend played Portal 2, fun stream.

Holoctober day 19 theme: "Wedding." A lot of good ones today, hard to pick just a handful again.

Bonus Round: I just want a reason to post this Wawa.

She's MAKING BANK in her current AoE2 stream right now btw. Signed Supa-chats, Nene style. I think at one point i counted over a thousand dollars in just 3 minutes.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

:deztheroom: looks like one of those they/them types. And here I was wondering what kind of freak would call himself "QPS Lexbian"

1697737064313.png

Awoogers

animal friend clipped chinchilla and shes asking to be included to the sausage party

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
:deztheroom: looks like one of those they/them types. And here I was wondering what kind of freak would call himself "QPS Lexbian"

View attachment 51418
1697737009964.png

Yeah but i can tolerate mental illness as long as we can get away with putting Kiara on Eurovision , imagine the seething

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I don't know why she's trying, we all know Israel is winning next year's Eurosong.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Watamate

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiwaw playing the best rts game of all time

USS IOWA

Oh hey I remember her, She had a mini meltdown on the KFP Discord when it is discovered that Calli said the N-word

Awoogers

Oh hey I remember her, She had a mini meltdown on the KFP Discord when it is discovered that Calli said the N-word
many such cases honestly

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It' fine, Coonami gave her the pass

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Watamate

Early Adopter
She's MAKING BANK in her current AoE2 stream right now btw. Signed Supa-chats, Nene style. I think at one point i counted over a thousand dollars in just 3 minutes.
The tally an hour in so far.

1697738349859.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lol the guy that made the ina sexdoll model in VR had to delete the video due to backlash and ina's mama.

Archive

Edit : i cant read basic english its not ina's mama but the 3d model creator.

I don't think it was Ina's artist, rather the person who made the 3D model itself, going by the wording used.
"the model's creator"

Last edited:
Top Bottom