"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 51401

Japan in general has a fair bit of history with rap music even dating back to the 90s. Some of it is pretty good, if you're into that sort of thing.

japrap is quite the vibe

i listen to it every other time since it is on my takayan automated playlist

and dont ask me why i listen to songs that could be the anthem for menheras i have issues

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I remember hearing once that NijiHQ and Konami share a building and that's why they could get MGS perms, which if that's true perhaps there's just a high concentration of tard particles (tardicles?) in the air in their building.
As far as I know that seems like it was the case in the past. Anycolor's in Midtown, 9-7-2, Akasaka, Minato-ku; from some Googling, Konami had their HQ in that same location too, before they moved to Ginza in Chou-ku around mid-2020.
I still wanted Niji to grow, I still want them to succeed, and I liked their concepts better than others albeit they really need to work on executing it well imo..
There's definitely always that sense of unjustified hope in the back of my head that wants them to get their shit together like they did early on. They used to feel grounded, and like a breath of fresh air in a field where everyone just tries to fight for sweaty mentally ill otakus by doing the same cutesy shit and following the loathable mistake that's the idol industry. You're still out of luck as a male Vtuber if you want to be in a corpo/group, because nobody wants to risk making their existing and/or potential paypigs upset.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There are actually four opportunities to kill her SASO without mission stories, two of which are on opposite sides of the top floor. Aside from the veranda like you mentioned, you can actually get on the roof and loop around to the bathroom window that is attached to her office. From there, it's just a game of patience where you lure her into it when she patrols into the office to look for the combination code for the safe. The third opportunity is that she immediately heads to the lab when the virus is destroyed. I don't recall how closely her guards follow her but she does cross underneath the path of a stalactite that you can drop for an accident kill. The fourth opportunity is to grab the prototype virus in storage room attached to Silvio's bedroom, which you can reach by climbing down from the attic. The prototype virus is targeted for just Desantis's DNA, so you can lob it out of line of sight next to her and it will only kill her, which counts as an unnoticed poison kill.

If you're not going full autismo with it, pokes her head out across that whole top floor and there's 3 easy spots you can pop her from (the derelict tower that Pippa did it from, the Clocktower, and Rocco's apartment when she's heading into the office).

Yeah, I was just giving the most relevant one to what Lui was doing and is the most accessible without specific knowledge of little hidden things or triggering stories. The first one that people might find just wandering around, there's a lot of weird fucked information on what works and what doesn't in part to what I think is differences between the original releases and the retuned versions in World of Assassination, one of which being 'snipe the virus' as a speedrun strat. I can't say for certain without a direct comparison how well that works at different ranges in the original 2016 Hitman, but practical experience in the WoA version is that it only seems to work from certain angles and/or distances and should really only be attempted with very specific, silenced, accurate guns because trying to actually pull off the shot from outside the chamber is a dice roll at best. Doesn't stop people in chat from suggesting it though.

As far as I know that seems like it was the case in the past. Anycolor's in Midtown, 9-7-2, Akasaka, Minato-ku; from some Googling, Konami had their HQ in that same location too, before they moved to Ginza in Chou-ku around mid-2020.

Then they are huffing the same retard air Konami was.

Awoogers

Nah, that's definitely the drink, not her mother. Wouldn't surprise me if Rin shares a bank account and/or credit card so all of her mother's spendings are on it too.
most probably yeah

i mean she did say one time that one of her close friend(probably the best friend or bridgette for that matter) have access to it so most likely gin also would have access to it

realistically if it isnt for gin chiding her on her finances shes gonna buy every single cute plushie shes gonna find so it makes more sense actually

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Can you recognize some Vtubers here?
I think i do but i cant fucking remember

There's definitely always that sense of unjustified hope in the back of my head that wants them to get their shit together like they did early on. They used to feel grounded, and like a breath of fresh air in a field where everyone just tries to fight for sweaty mentally ill otakus by doing the same cutesy shit and following the loathable mistake that's the idol industry. You're still out of luck as a male Vtuber if you want to be in a corpo/group, because nobody wants to risk making their existing and/or potential paypigs upset.
Nigga come on
Kuzuha is literally the best Male Vtuber ever and he is in Nijisanji
I understand what you mean but males arent some kind of sub-humans.All of the popular Japanese Male vtubers are from Nijisanji (Belmond,Joe,Kanae,etc)

Awoogers

Can you recognize some Vtubers here?
I think i do but i cant fucking remember

Nigga come on
Kuzuha is literally the best Male Vtuber ever and he is in Nijisanji
I understand what you mean but males arent some kind of sub-humans.All of the popular Japanese Male vtubers are from Nijisanji (Belmond,Joe,Kanae,etc)

the boys do have their dynamic after all this is why ChroNoir is big not just fujo wise but regular audience why

and the collabs with the boys is one of the unhinged shit its such a blast to watch

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Day 19 of Trick or Treat with PumpkinPotion

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Huh, were they already collabing with idol's vtubers?

Kind of funny that they all seemingly managed to crawl out of being the bitches of a corpo with 1 standout talent to be decently liked by some dedicated fans

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Little over an hour from now Orange Woman will stream AoEII in case you need respite from that suika game

Kind of funny that they all seemingly managed to crawl out of being the bitches of a corpo with 1 standout talent to be decently liked by some dedicated fans

I still don't fully understand what went down during the fall of Cyberlive but it seemed to me Menace really wasn't keen on the Lemon Thief Whore.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Huh, were they already collabing with idol's vtubers?

Elia stelleria had a bunch of big collabs including idol girls and other corpos. Speaking of i went to her channel and she has a an interresting collab on the 21.

Awoogers

Elia stelleria had a bunch of big collabs including idol girls and other corpos. Speaking of i went to her channel and she has a an interresting collab on the 21.

i mean if i was coni i too would look at that specific area

other than that elia is quite enjoyable

specifically this banana

and the banana counter every start screen

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
their group is gonna implode the moment one of them manages to get into a corpo, just like what happened with shondo and fauna.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
their group is gonna implode the moment one of them manages to get into a corpo, just like what happened with shondo and fauna.
37821-94a0e76e3719a0d186910c7986516659.png

Mozu Gear Solid continues in half an hour!

EDIT:
If any of ya'll Yamanbas want to put a permanent stain on your rep, I have found just the announcement for you

My janny groomer arc begins :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If any of ya'll Yamanbas want to put a permanent stain on your rep, I have found just the announcement for you

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My janny groomer arc begins :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Little did he realise that he was the one being groomed by Mozu.

The day will come when you'll be so desensitized by her grossness that you'll readily accept her cup of golden liquid.

When that day comes, remember: I warned you.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
There are countless westaboos in the jap holo fandom that like Calli's rapping and think it's cool. Haven't you seen how they coom all over whenever she curses on stream?
Also is kinda hilarious that the Westaboos believe that Calli style of rap is American when she went to Japan to join their scene and her way of rapping is japanese, so they are getting their tastes backwards

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom