"Cartman is kinda based"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
not impressed.gif

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Can't we just stick to the Mori is a fat wigger time loop without including her singing?

I am once again here to tell you that she isn't fat, no I am not biased in the least

GOTBB

Every day Gura is gone I realize more and more she just reverted to her Senzawa schedule of releasing banger content and then disappearing without a trace for months on end

Lather rinse repeat

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: that isn't modelling. Yaggo ain't gonna model for the PLEBS anymore, gura isn't a pleb. Ok in all seriousness come the fuck on, not a word for like a month and the only thing that gets posted is merch shilling, if you're a legit gura fan at this rate you should be at least offended.
I am not so devoid of things to fill my day that I NEED streams so I am pretty whatever about my favourite Vtuber.
Is she lazy, yes.
But, lucky for her, she is incredibly entertaining. So just being herself is more than enough to love her (for me).
Would I rather gets streams rather than manager tweets, yeah, but I am not holding my breath and sobbing in a corner or anything.
I might be in the minority, but sideboob > cleavage. Also Selen Niji dragon supremacy.
Virgin Killer is the minority?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Selen is ESL?
Indeed, though she started english young enough to benefit at least.
I am once again here to tell you that she isn't fat, no I am not biased in the least
Then again, you have people calling Beyonce fat so I don't really trust anyone's opinion.
Virgin Killer is the minority?
Its a trend that died fairly quickly but still has its fans.

httn

Hag enthusiast

And they talk on twitter on occasion, And Ami called in to Pandoras birthday. Pandora also semi-regularly drops into chat, but i think this is the first time she's shown up as Aura.

First time she appeared as Aura was during a recent karaoke. Even shilled it on her totally not botted twitter.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Then again, you have people calling Beyonce fat so I don't really trust anyone's opinion.

every day I grow closer and closer to being a dedicated Mori simp

Pink Woman Good

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Look at those fucking ham hock arms, soowee prime pork alert we've got a feeder here lads look alive PORKER SIGHTED PREPARE TO BUILD :architect:
Whats the fun in working on a pre-built though :pippasadl:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Whats the fun in working on a pre-built though :pippasadl:

Sometimes the property is just how you like it and doesn't need that much addition, you just just ram all your stuff in and stay in there forever.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Just saw that Konami tweet with all the dumb pomudachi high on copium. The 20th is gonna be ugly

On the other hand Mori is just a weird choice

She sounds like she's singing at gunpoint
This is what's considered good in the vtuber scene?
Meanwhile fleshtubers:

Let's compare the singing ability of someone doing a produced music video with audio engineers and mastering where that's probably the only singing she did that day that had any strain behind it, to someone who's been doing an hours-long karaoke stream with no dedicated audio production and is the 68th song she's sung in a row Clearly the second is a shitty singer and is representative of someone not being fit for a music career.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
A special message from the amazing Takanashi Kiara:

USS IOWA

RiverBear

View attachment 51063
Guys..... I think it really is Calli.
A bit late to the party, but it warms my heart seeing all the replies and comments of "POMU? POMU!" in the tweet only for their hopes and dreams to be crushed when they find out that Hololive JP retweeted the post.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
October
7th-13th
Part 1/2

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. For collabs if a channel has multiple clips of the same collab I will only feature one of said collab, if there's different collabs by the same channel I'll feature one of each.
There's a big chance I'll miss stuff as the weeks go on :botanshrug: Make sure to also use twitter if you're a clipper, at least there I can see things easier.

Pippa
This time by LEC, kotazuuma, bunhongtokki, deno, and raid master. We have a highlight reel of her collab with rick sanchez, trying to do asmr, being a bit real, she laughs at things and a her dad giving his blessing for a chatter to marry care for pippa.

Lia
There's Lia! By smoothie, super sucubbi and LEC. All 3 are from a collab she did about fucking fictional characters, go watch if that is your kink.

Tenma
This time by kotazuma, LEC, onlyphase, eeliciststuf and whitetail. We have a highlights of her playing hunie pop, reacting to a lumi clip, showing love to her chat, she sings fly me to the moon and she discuses office gossip

Dizzy
This week by LEC and hag enthusiast. She gets bullied by chat and she plays with lia's old skin

Nasa
Animal friend brings us some nasa where she talks about her phase audition pretty cute

Rie
Lec clips Rie losing her shit playing pt

Ember
This week by hag enthusiast, vtuber research institute and chipy. She gets done dirty by fishman, she says questionable shit and asks her chat to find look up a video

Shiina
This time by ben numbers, memaw moments and LEC. We have a death compilation from an armored core boss fight, a highlight clip of her collab with another vtuber and she talks about the time she got timed out by an ex vshojo whore

Airi
This time by pontiff, hag enthusiast, whitetail and bunhong tokki. She sings caramelldansen, gets roasted by fishman again, she talks about how buff iori is and a bit from her interview with fishman on international audiences

Uruka
Pebbel brings us christian uruka

Jelly
Whitetail brings a compilation of her date stream

Lurker McSpic

PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
October
7th-13th
Part 2/2
Lumi
This time by venom saber, kotazuma and LEC. We have her being a menace in cyberpunk, she experiences poland and goes on a quest for a dildo

Remi
remillia's toilet clips remi talking about swears

Panko
Genki damas y mas clips panko receiving a le funny donation

Collab
This week we have 1 from the milked dizzy/lumi collab, 3 from the southpark pippa/dizzy collab, 1 from the friends lumi/pippa collab, 1 from a tenma/airi watchalong and 1 from the lumi/panko collab

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

Let's compare the singing ability of someone doing a produced music video with audio engineers and mastering where that's probably the only singing she did that day that had any strain behind it, to someone who's been doing an hours-long karaoke stream with no dedicated audio production and is the 68th song she's sung in a row Clearly the second is a shitty singer and is representative of someone not being fit for a music career.
I shit on calli for the music she makes but the girl really does at least know how to sing and it shows even if she's dead tired, the other bitch is narrating me the song holy shit. The bar is so fucking low for metalish I guess or they're starved to shit if that woman can have this big of an audience. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom