"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
I got distracted and she had to cancel, what was happening?
I was only half paying attention myself, but it looked like she was trying to play a browser version of the watermelon game and was having technical difficulties with it. Raki tends to get really stressed and nervous when she encounters problems with her stream, and it's not the first time she's cancelled abruptly as a result rather than improvising.

That said, she said she may stream again in an hour.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fake News! (I didn't forget to link the video last time, definitely not)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami will be returning to Crystalis soon.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
she even goes as far as confirming it in the replies with ant-emoji, "certain insect", etc.

at what point are her actions considered malicious towards her daughter, because this is, and I quote, "not a good look" in the grand scheme of things

ESPECIALLY when the whole thing started to die down, people were forgetting again, all she had to do was do NOTHING and it would have been swept under the rug once more - instead, it's brought back into the public consciousness
I wonder how often Froot has thoughts of stabbing her mother in her sleep. It has to have crossed her mind at least a few times by now.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Mr Shekelton is alive and well, probably getting sad girls in Palestine to put them on Idol in the future

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
she even goes as far as confirming it in the replies with ant-emoji, "certain insect", etc.

at what point are her actions considered malicious towards her daughter, because this is, and I quote, "not a good look" in the grand scheme of things

ESPECIALLY when the whole thing started to die down, people were forgetting again, all she had to do was do NOTHING and it would have been swept under the rug once more - instead, it's brought back into the public consciousness
I very much doubt that Froot's and by extension Vshojo's audience considers this "Not a good look". Well, Pikamee's audience might, I suppose.

The people who care are people who already hate Froot in the first place. The rest approves.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I very much doubt that Froot's and by extension Vshojo's audience considers this "Not a good look". Well, Pikamee's audience might, I suppose.

The people who care are people who already hate Froot in the first place. The rest approves.

I'm not talking about anyone who has dug their heels on this issue already, I am talking about making any sort of preservation for the future, or in the event that being an anime girl on the internet stops paying the bills

Even within the next few years, the landscape of VTubing will be different than it is today, and either side will have dug their heels even further to degrees that we are currently unable to predict

This isn't about changing the minds of those already made, but for the outside looking in, all of this is really, really homosexual (and a hypothetical legal battle in the waiting, but don't tell Rackets, that'll just make things worse)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Small corpo yeets a member over sharing confidential info.

Yeah, I know, snoop-who.mp4. Still something to maybe keep an eye on if something comes of it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
🐺 Time
Airi Sings a viral classic (misheard lyrics version)

Well played

How big brain would it have been if I randomly thought to search for the video here and swerved your trap?

what are the odds of you seeing the comment and posting the vid anyway for the meme.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara just said she hasn't talked with Ame or seen her around since the anniversary collab. She just DM'd her to check up on her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
what are the odds of you seeing the comment and posting the vid anyway for the meme.
The compulsion to gloat that they failed to get me would have been too strong

Top Bottom