"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Today is Luna's third birthday and she's celebrating with a 3D live starting soon:

Naturally, SubaChocoLunaTan will be there along with Polka, Kanata and Nene.
789d15.jpeg
Happy birthday to this odd yet based hag-baby hybrid :sanasmile:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kson is playing Riichi City, the competitor to Mahjong Soul. They actually offered coupon codes to redeem for a special mahjong tile. She also rolled gacha and got Takina (currently there's a LycoReco collab).

For something funny check the reviews on Steam, so many blatant Yostar wumaos.

Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria, Yumekawa Kanau, and Usuwa Suu talking about their trip to Fukuoka at 9PM JST.

At 8PM JST Patra will host fellow Armored Core player .LIVE's Kakyoin Chieri

Komori Met hates frogs and in Ark the frogs are huge. This is what happens when they met.

There might even be a sequel.

Now that the VOD is up, the clips might start coming for the weekend karaoke competition.

Looking at the chat now it's amusing when the first timers listened to Leona talk before singing and then listened to her sing.

We interrupt your program to bring this new and breaking; Sneeze compilation from Flare's half-sister Lain Paterson. (Same Artist.)

すみません。

くしゃみ助かる.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Korone is restreaming the 2nd stage of Street Fighter League.

SFL is a huge team vs team tournament in JP and it's nice that she's still getting involved in the FGC scene.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Funny clips I found:

Calli abducts a dog

Mococo: I'm being dragged across the ice! I'm a hockey puck now!

Henya DESTROYS Filian with one word (and facts and logic)

That word is "furry", in case you didn't watch the vid

Mumei starts singing, Kobo starts barking

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kson is playing Riichi City, the competitor to Mahjong Soul. They actually offered coupon codes to redeem for a special mahjong tile. She also rolled gacha and got Takina (currently there's a LycoReco collab).

god fucking damn it jong again
*downloads*

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chinks doing CIA-tier, 24 hour gayopping on other chinks because they can't agree which phone game is better is one of the main reasons you get into gacha games, y'know.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The official response from cover after all the tempuras crying about vesper and magni the last few weeks.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
The Reimu's bracelet for anniversary merch is just zinc, brass and iron. Lame
What did you expect out of their merch at this point? :SelenHAHAhere: To be fair, I guess you would think they'd put some more effort into the personalized merch.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The official trailer for Kawaii new gen is out. The models are quite nice.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Mumei is out. I like Mumei. Mumei doesn't really show off what Mumei's voice can really do, but just as a song, Mumei is really good. I like the Mumei video that Mumei did for Mumei too. I listened to Mumei before and liked Mumei, but watching Mumei is even better.

Legit banger.

I fucking love it

The lyrics and the MV as well as the overall tone of the songs it feels like I'm listening to something Porter Robinson could've made pre-nurture or something that would come out of 2015-16 when asu no yozora shoukaihan came out it brought me back to those times where all of my problems boils to how can I strangle my teammates in dota and not have another loss

Give it a listen

Everyone definitely felt the Porter Robinson "Shelter" vibes really fast, though the vocal production also shifts Mumei's voice closer to a Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku) and wouldn't be out of place on a Supercell song. It's a perfectly a song for Cover's core & broader audience.

I really like it a lot. I also went and streamed Astrogirl. Seemed keeping in theme.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Bibi is even more misogynistic than I am.

Hand rubbing, living up to her merchant heritage with no double meaning whatsoever

I also found out she has a white woman model, which is unbelievably cursed

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ange Katrina is also a Blue Archive sensei.

She loves boobas and doesn't like mesugaki (her screen L2D is summer Hanako). From the thumbnail she's going to read the Millennium Game Development story.

Suisei talking about cooking while dropping fruits.

Also Suisei talks about Heikousen Scramble while playing another puzzle game.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran Karaoke time. According to her this time she has a new audio setup which should improve the overall quality of the stream

She also released a new cover

New Cooking Devil short as well

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Ange Katrina is also a Blue Archive sensei.

She loves boobas and doesn't like mesugaki (her screen L2D is summer Hanako). From the thumbnail she's going to read the Millennium Game Development story.
The talk about Booba makes me remember her fellow NijiJP colleague, Mashiro meme, who is also into BA's boobas.

I think I remember him making plenty of animated shorts where he's trying to get as many BA characters with big booba and wasting so many money because of it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Shiori mentioned YIIK and how she didn’t understand it

…how much will it cost in prescriptions to remove my Alex YIIK title
I came here to laugh at you.
And here's one of Mumei from Mumei. Anyone wanna take a stab at some of the meaning in the video and lyrics btw? The underwater part with the whale kinda leads me towards thinking that the silhouette character is herself. Kinda like a 'finding herself, and finding a place with her fans at the same time' thing.
The Video is pretty much note for note a representation of the lyrics,,

The Black Void creature is "the things mumei forgot" viewed in a negative light a fear of holding her back or overshadowing all the things she has done as mumei.
The White Void Creature is "The things she forgot" Viewed without fear or doubt in symbolism terms it's smaller and not as scary which is pretty self explanatory

Shes afraid of her past and the doubt and insecurities make it seem worse then it is (in addition to her not knowing what they are for lore reasons)

There's also the repeated Symbolism of Light in the Darkness which if we take the black creature to be her past then the light is current mumei (backed up by what the white creature seems to be)

Overall the song is more or less self reflection not too complex some of the visuals could hold deeper meaning but my years of trying to make sense of anime op's only gets me so far.

Top Bottom