"You have to have a lesbian haircut when customizing your character's face, otherwise you'll fuck it up"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Airi posted her schedule. Looks it's gonna be a pretty good week. The Thing watchalong with Lumi and Shiina should be pretty fun.

archive

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I can't believe Fuwamoco are fighting.

I support Shionism or something like that
1696812684266.png

(She almost has a David Star in her design)
1696812795035.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Let's be honest, it's going to bunch of old guys that are either married or living the old crow life.
I've been telling you Yamanbas, the motherfucker who manages to gather a group like old seannaners crew is gonna print money, that is if they make their models manly enough to sell the bro image. I'd be interested to see if someone can pull a goro majima looking model and find a proper flesh pilot for it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Did lando/randon finally accepted mousey offer?
This is lando's type of humor and doesn't seem like vshojo's usual schtick, I bet it's him. We'll see if he drags orc along with him.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
This is lando's type of humor and doesn't seem like vshojo's usual schtick, I bet it's him. We'll see if he drags orc along with him.
Vesper is the kind of guy to join V-Shojo just to annoy people on 4chan

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I tought we already agreed that both of them were in the moment IronMouse said : "They are going to be fine"
Edit: At least if they are in that disproves any kind of competition clause rrat or whatever

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If he does this, it shows he isn't bi but a fag

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie at some point changed the bgm to her moanings but even she was not taking it and changed it back.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 "Vesper Impregnated Froot" rrats

although its funnier when its about pure idorus and not the town bike

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
It's a very addictive game. Now I understand why the girls streaming the watermelon game so much.
View attachment 49468

upd. lol you can play it after final:chaos:

View attachment 49473

btw American Gods good book. And tv series too.
Meme-y fan remakes are fine, but here's my prediction for the very near future.

Melon.png

Or maybe it's already here, I wouldn't know since I don't look at the app store (PHONE HATE)
Also, I'll laugh if any of those names actually exist

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I wish the game didn't crash every time I tried to play it, I love megaman style games
I wonder how many got filtered during the double battle against Pekora and Miko

Randon noticed there were 2 JP Holos that he did not fuck, time to complete the collection

angry sushi

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The real reason Vesper disappeared without a word was because Sakana sent Lt. General Chisaka Airi on a mission to "eliminate the Vesper"!

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I feel sorry for anyone who so much as lurks ResetEra, it seems like a really hostile shitshow of a community.
Resetera faggots sound like the type that would ban you for saying you like Gura because she is loli and therefore liking her makes you a pedophile.

Where's his IP located? If it isn't Japan it'd be a very low-effort attempt at emulating.
Inb4 Mexico

So back in kais subathon when she's sleeping she leaves K-AI in charge

Guess how that went :whatastory:

K-AI is amazing. Wish more Vtubers would do this. I really love the Seffyina one.

I guess this explains why she's been posting and streaming more on her roommate account. A few days ago, she posted a now-deleted picture on it that translated into "Always working, when can I play?"
View attachment 49472
Archive Link

There's another clip from earlier this week where she talks about eventually graduating and how she wants it to be a fun and happy occasion.

Maybe it's just a woman-in-burnout moment but I dunno. It looks like she put genuine thought into this and may go through with it. She said that while there are some remaining goals she'd like to accomplish, she's mostly done everything she wanted to do and doesn't think she can grow anymore as a creator. It feels less about numbers and more like she's exhausted and questioning if the corpo stress is still worth it. She said she's no longer gonna think long-term about her Hololive plans, which essentially means she's gonna ride the wave until she can't anymore.

I hope something changes and she either gets a burst of inspiration or even goes the Ayame/Shion route if it would help. But maybe it would be ideal for her to graduate if she truly feels there's nothing more she wants to do. I just hope she doesn't regret whatever choice she makes. Ollie is an outgoing sweetheart that deserves the best.

Possibly just a bit burned out and numberfagging given how she went from top ID talent and the kusogaki basically overtook her. I know many here won't agree with me but I feel like she just needs to hop on Apex and spam that shit to feel good. Her collabing with other people over Apex was always a fun time. I feel like she needs more of that.

From what I can gather, some korean is making his own small corp but I don't see any talents associated with it. Apparently he collabed with Ollie, Zeta, and Iofi a week ago. He's a twitch streamer with 165k followers but he has 1 million subs on youtube. His main thing is VRchat his entire thing is VRchat, so he's getting big views off that meta.
Some more info:

He doesn't seem to save VODs, so he probably does that so people can't clip him and to funnel people to his youtube channel for his highlight videos. The VRchat audience is a very large zoomer audience that's easy to please, so he's just going to be content in his own little bubble.

For the chocolate lover @God's Strongest Mozumite

Pretty sure Moon collabed early on with Ollie and some people were saying that he was her boyfriend or some shit. Wasn't he the one that they were saying was fingerbanging Ollie during that infamous collab?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Its weird hearing Ririka in English but i guess she its only going to use it for Collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom