"Oh my god... my legs look so fat"Demondice

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

stassy

Summary of latest Nayuta live that shifted to membership only :

For this concert birthday review, she invited her band to comment on it, they were:

Fujiya-san, the Accoustic Guitar player
Sperionz, the Piano player
Iwasaki-san, the Violin player
Urakami-san, the Percussion player
Yuri Tsunchaka, the Vocal guest

• The Accoustic Guitar player craved for spicy ramen the day before the event, got punished for it as his ass burned during the live​
  • The hall where they played had some echo sound issue that they fixed just on time​
  • An unwanted bgm started at the beginning due to communication failure that they also fixed on the go​
  • The Piano player got so much into the fast pacing of some of the songs that he got called Berserker as the others had trouble following him​
  • Again with communication failure, the band left the scence in an unorderly fashion and got scrambled for the encore.​
  • Only a few people noticed the incidents, so it still all ended well, as "they are the professionals after all!"​
They shared what they want to do in the future :
Yuri want to do a full concert with Nayuta
Urakami-san is interested in an night outdoor/festival live performance with the band
Iwasaki-san want to make some sort of song collab with everybody
Nayuta want to perform in a dinner show like in Blue Note
Fujiya was impressed by the MSG Sphere in Las Vegas and want to play in a planetarium style place (there is apparently another sphere building in japan)

On a related tangent vtuber tech note, Epic's Unreal Engine is going to be monetized for anything else not related to video games, so it might affect future Suisei MGO project since her concert was made using Unreal 5 and it did cost her already a lot of money.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Sometimes you just have to deal with a skin walker or twenty

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
On the topic of people finding Mori unsexy despite her appearance 2d or otherwise, it reminds me of her past trauma of being told she was unfuckable and how that's messed with most of her adult life. She does have dudebro energy and I can see how that could turn some people off but I imagine that's only an issue for people with younger mentalities. I'd much rather dudebro than waking up to the cold feeling of scissors against my ball sack while I'm being questioned about a woman's name on my phone.
Just admitting you're a feeder would be less embarrassing than this post

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

On the topic of people finding Mori unsexy despite her appearance 2d or otherwise, it reminds me of her past trauma of being told she was unfuckable and how that's messed with most of her adult life. She does have dudebro energy and I can see how that could turn some people off but I imagine that's only an issue for people with younger mentalities. I'd much rather dudebro than waking up to the cold feeling of scissors against my ball sack while I'm being questioned about a woman's name on my phone.
The real question is, why DO you have a number of another woman on your phone?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The real question is, why DO you have a number of another woman on your phone?
Unlike 90% of people on the internet, he presumably has a good relationship with his mother?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Hard choice
1696625716713.png🤔

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
V4Mirai, the English branch of Brave which currently hosts Serina Maiko and Abi Kadabura, is cooking something for tomorrow.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Edit: How do I embed a YouTube video? I'm new; please andastand.
Copy and paste the URL. Like this:

As I mentioned, the VERITAS tattoo.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did this thread get infected by schizophrenia this morning or something

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Just gonna point it out that she just got a Twitter account banned and her Twitch channel is being botted right now.
oh, gay ops, then

try not to give it any more attention because that's what they're aiming for, but I'm not a cop, what anyone does is ultimately up to them
Shondo obviously left them buttblasted, so it's only fair he gets dicksploded, too.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shondo obviously left them buttblasted, so it's only fair he gets dicksploded, too.
Makes me wonder how many of these sleeper accounts have been made for this purpose. This wasn't the first time right?

As a punishment I should start blacking some more of the forum members. And some of the notable stream chatters, Superduper and Mister Yura getting blacked may only be the start

In more pressing news

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In punishment I should start blacking some more of the forum members. And some of the notable stream chatters, Superduper and Mister Yura getting blacked may only be the start

Let me know how that goes.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Copy and paste the URL. Like this:

As I mentioned, the VERITAS tattoo.

That must be really embarrassing for her now, since they tried throwing James O’Keefe under the bus and then promptly imploded.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

We'll be without Flare for most of November, but for good reason. Hope she has a nice time with her family.
:sanasmile:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Wigger gonna be on indie singer's, rachie, channel.

Top Bottom