"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You are a Scholar and a Gentlemen your games are a shot in the ass for an uncreative and boring triple A market and I wish you long life and good health
Thank you for the nice words, however, I do have to disagree with you about being uncreative and boring, as both the Metal Gear series and Death Stranding were both critically acclaimed, and I try to take great care to make sure that my games always have exciting new things to see for the player. I am always willing to take risks in my design.
Not sure if commiting to the bit or if you genuinely did not understand that reply was entirely positive he is saying your games are good and like an adrenaline shot to an otherwise "uncreative and boring triple A industry"

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
One of the early rules of the internet was: "There are no women or children on the internet. Women on the Internet are Men, and Children are Federal Agents."
e. also please refrain from double/triple posting.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fellas, when you see a girl with large eyes like this, run for the hills. She is fucked in the head and will drag you along with her. Heed this from someone who knows.

Chain her to something first before you run. Better chance of getting far enough away that she can't follow your scent.

Didn't shondo say her meds will eventually stop working? Something about having to up her doses every couple of years or so.
There literally is no fixing that.

She could take a single dose of Lake City Quiet Pills and be good.

KORONE LOVE???

I don't see a problem here. :smugselen:

The real question is, why DO you have a number of another woman on your phone?

Because I'm not a bitch that can't have female friends I'm not trying to sleep with.

I'm a feeder because I prefer dudebro women over menhera? I don't believe I ever mentioned Mori's current copious body mass in my post so I guess it's just occupying a lot of space in your mind.

Would make sense for a planetoid to fill space.

triple posting negroid behaviour

It was never more clear you're a plant.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It is time. Get in fäggots.

EDIT: That was very cute, she did amazing, it was just a little short tho.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Guys, speculating here is fine and dandy but please don't bother the actual talents with this shit. (Especially talents who are ALREADY IN AN AGENCY.)

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Horo7618

No one in particular

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Limkin

There are no real women on the internet, only disgusting creatures called fujos who want you to be pegged and fairies. Have a cute Elira instead of this
qtwf.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
It is time. Get in fäggots.

That was very cute, she did amazing, it was just a little short tho.

Never been to a Selen karaoke (does she even do them?), so I had no idea how'd this would go. Just going by her streaming voice, I'm taken aback; there's a softness in her singing here I didn't expect, kinda impressed by it actually. Although short, it's a nice OG. Hopefully not her last....

Horo7618

No one in particular

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
possibly perhaps

im not trying 2 do anything,, i just like miko :mikothumbsl:
Stop being so suspicious and start posting something then :BijouBijou:
Dont make me regret giving you a chance

Nananana Batman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Gee Bucko how come your Spidermom let's you have 2 streams today?

Also, Shot:
Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 02-36-53 Amiya🕸️🧵 on X.png
Chaser:
Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 02-37-08 Amiya🕸️🧵 on X.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I figured they interacted before. I knew about Rachie before this livestream and she did an English cover of Suisei's GHOST.
One hour till Selen's Original song.

Pretty good song. The lyrics are probably the weakest part, but Selen's voice was pretty decent, even if it was obvious she was being tuned at some points, it was done subtley enough.

I see she found a new mixer in Johnny. That is who Kiara used for her album and does a pretty great job.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Never been to a Selen karaoke (does she even do them?), so I had no idea how'd this would go. Just going by her streaming voice, I'm taken aback; there's a softness in her singing here I didn't expect, kinda impressed by it actually. Although short, it's a nice OG. Hopefully not her last....
If i'm not wrong, she did two unarchived karaokes before, her singing is more on the sovl side, that's why her performance here is so impressive.
She's doing a stream talking about the orisong.

-Apparently, she was originally going to do a cover of some yandere rap, this one i think, but she had perm issues for that and ended doing a orisong instead.

-Ike helped her alot during the making of the song.

-She's talking with management to put the Detective Pomu game on Steam and any new game she makes should be o Steam too.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

All of her karaoke streams are unarchived, she has fun with them but is definitely not a natural born singer:

Recently though she recorded a duet cover with Ike and it was legitimately good (especially the rap parts). I hope she keeps working on her singing because her vocal timbre is actually really nice when she doesn't force the weird cutesy voice.

(she's currently being bombarded with superchats in the after party stream)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom