"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait, what the fuck just happened? I am late and gay. I browse through the forum and couldn't understand it
Another /vt/ SEAnig unicorn hit the forum, Mr. President.

MostlyALurker777

Wait, what the fuck just happened? I am late and gay. I browse through the forum and couldn't understand it
We had a unicorn join and die in less than hour

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Starts here:

Some Japanese holo member quit in 2020, and some SEA Yamanba holds a grudge for three years and blames Niji for everything.

We all started mocking him, then I turned the thread into the Nijisanji support thread - thanks everyone for joining in with that - and then he got banned in an hour.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It's still funny to me how that guy went from "I hope it's okay to post this here 🥺" to full on tribalist fággot in less than 30 minutes

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Huh, so this is what Kronii meant when she said she was going to touch grass.

Huh, that video confirms what I suspected. There really was an ID Kronii cosplay and I missed it.

For context, last week when I went to a cosplay event, I met with a female cosplayer who cosplayed as Bae, and while at there I pointed out that I havent seen a Kronii cosplayer.
IMG_20231001_183026.jpg
the cosplay in question with a drawing of Bae that was given to her by a fellow weeb.

She then mentioned that on an event that happened back in end of July, there was a Kronii cosplayer there. The thing I can confirm about the event is that it was an outdoor event and has a two-floor outdoor event like in the video. The building in the distance and the branding of the video (Diton, a brand of spray paints who has a habit of making musical concert-themed booth in event... for some reason) confirms it as well.

Interesting coincidence

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh, so this is what Kronii meant when she said she was going to touch grass.

Live footage of her getting the VA gig for mysta's VSJ debut

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Huh, that video confirms what I suspected. There really was an ID Kronii cosplay and I missed it.

For context, last week when I went to a cosplay event, I met with a female cosplayer who cosplayed as Bae, and while at there I pointed out that I havent seen a Kronii cosplayer.

She then mentioned that on an event that happened back in end of July, there was a Kronii cosplayer there. The thing I can confirm about the event is that it was an outdoor event and has a two-floor outdoor event like in the video.

Interesting coincidence
Could you explain WTF is happening in that video and what is that Kronii cosplayer doing with Luffy?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Mr president a second seanig has hit the asylum

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Completely unrelated to vtubers, I just happened to see this image 15 minutes ago, and then people brought it up in the thread again.
1696469307148.png

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Could you explain WTF is happening in that video and what is that Kronii cosplayer doing with Luffy?
As I explained above, that is a booth from a spray paint company. While they're advertising their spray paints for all things spraying (I used it for painting my prop gun, it was good stuff), they set it up so that you can come there and basically do karaeoke while in cosplay or some shit.

I don't exactly know if this true or not, but it was close to one of the outdoor stage and event like this in ID tend to have a last section of the event filled with night-club level of DJ music or some shit like that, and the Kronii cosplayer was up there doing sum karaeoke or something with a bunch of cosplayer in there. Guess she went a bit too wild there and start doing that dance and now the video is in asylum confusing people.

niggaphil

Another /vt/ SEAnig unicorn hit the forum, Mr. President.
Starts here:

Some Japanese holo member quit in 2020, and some SEA Yamanba holds a grudge for three years and blames Niji for everything.

We all started mocking him, then I turned the thread into the Nijisanji support thread - thanks everyone for joining in with that - and then he got banned in an hour.
Mr president a second seanig has hit the asylum
Thanks for the info. I am too busy, and focus on AkioAir drama and Nolan lolcow bullshit. SEA Yamanba schizo flew under my radar because they are not important at all :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's still funny to me how that guy went from "I hope it's okay to post this here 🥺" to full on tribalist fággot in less than 30 minutes

:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Reminds me of someone
:nolancries:

Just ID cosplayers partying. I think that was ImpactNation, where they have a stage and a bunch of people go up there to dance and sing.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Just ID cosplayers partying. I think that was ImpactNation, where they have a stage and a bunch of people go up there to dance and sing.
Yep, exactly that. It became my point of interest because I distinctly remember that I haven't seen any kronii cosplayer and it took me several months for a completely different cosplayer to say "Hey I know there's a Kronii cosplayer who went there!"

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
So as it turns out Unicorns originated in Indus Valley Civilization
It was the most common animal depicted in their seals. Also, the Greeks believed Unicorns lived in India and their meat was too bitter to eat.
1695183293214061.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Starts here:

You know, there should be more drive by like this one. I got the opportunity to mock a retard AND throwing some jabs at nijisanji at the same time. It was great :smugselen:

This is how people make baby in sea country sir. What kind of baby is gonna come out of Kronii and luffy though?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You know, there should be more drive by like this one. I got the opportunity to mock a retard AND throwing some jabs at nijisanji at the same time. It was great :smugselen:

This is how people make baby in sea country sir. What kind of baby is gonna come out of Kronii and luffy though?
Autistic surely

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This has me curious. Has anyone Liver really spoken out against the community's claims of management being shit?
I can't say we've ever seen anyone go to bat for management, no.
I'm fascinated by her, but in the "This car crash is gruesome but I cant look away" way.

edit:
View attachment 48561
Show yourself coward. What a coincidence that you join the moment I post her stream.
Just think, your dark elf oshi might have seen your chinese autism a few hundred pages back. :smugpipi:

I love Flare clips when I can catch her. Her laugh is goddamn hilarious.
🐺 Time
Once more with lyrics

Is this just for karaoke purposes? or has she indicated she wants to cover it. Do you know?
Not sure when this happened (today?), but V-Dere are now listed on Holodex.
View attachment 48665
Damn, good to see they managed to get added already. I know Pixel Link hasn't even been put in yet.
Dizzy had regrets and the vod went private. Here's her response to the allegations.

Archive

Huh....I wonder why they could have privi-

Stream backup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom