"I see! I see your uterus"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
That's one of my complaints with Cover. Their main studio is filled with cameras that cost 80.000$ each, but the actual tracking, model, and the model's rigging/bones are each in their own right woefully outdated. And I'm honestly not sure if they even know of a way to fix it. They can't even be bothered the make it so that Ame's 3D model can take off her jacket because it requires a little bit of geometry to be filled in and some slight texture work. How are they going to be bothered to completely rework every talent's model to actually use those 80.000$ paperweights to their full potential?

I'm half tempted to start up Blender when I have spare time and see how difficult it is to actually fix Ame's model with some amateur skills.
I sadly think older members are going to stay with these until they graduate or receive a new costume because the difference of 3D modelers is very easy to see when they are side by side

This Song has a very notorious Choreo that doesnt get captures 100% here and its a shame because Lapu its the best dancer of her gen

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I want to strangle the creator of this watermelon game. This BGM is annoying. I would rather watch 16 hours of fetch quest simulator XVI.
You know you don’t have to watch streams of games you don’t like even if your oshi is playing them, right? I generally skip Holocure streams as it doesn’t appeal to me.

Limkin

How about if your company needs to suck less Luca.

idk he seems to be pretty passive aggressive towards the company in here. I said this before and I will say it again, if you are smart and you see your company is going to shit, the best course of action is to be their lapdog until your contract runs out, leave gracefully, and only then go apeshit. Or just leave it all behind and act like it never happened. Unless it's some grand level scandal no one wants to hire a person who is shittalking their company, as they will likely do the same to you

Negzana

Lui's at the true last battle of Dragons Quest IV, he's very brutal I remember. Basically a souped up Psaro (Final boss)

Edit: FUCK DATA LAG

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm half tempted to start up Blender when I have spare time and see how difficult it is to actually fix Ame's model with some amateur skills.
If Ame's model pisses you off, go back and watch Mumei's showcase and that will annoy you even more. They both have the half-cape, except Mumei's doesn't clip to all hell and is removeable. Myth got fucked on their 3D, imo. Moona, too.

Edit:
Ok, saying all of Myth got fucked is unfair. It was mostly Ame. Calli's is good, but it is likely her's had the most care put into it since she used it all 2022 for Lives. Gura's is fine, but I hate her design, so I am a bad judge. Kiara's still has issues after touch ups. And Ina's is meh, her arms look weird. I feel like they all have a lot of clipping issues, too, compared to models released after theirs and HoloX.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I don't really care for the 10th edition of Phase vs Idol numberfagging but It's worth remembering that the Idol girls mainly use and promote streamelements for donations. And like I've said before, Rin actively discourages donations unless it's a special stream like the bake sale. Yuko would probably be a better measure for Idol's peak.
This

And she did say that she'd rather you superchat the ones in who really need it like the ones who need it for rent and daily necessities rather than her because as she's said multiple times in the past she's fine financially and her family would support her in it either way

And I absolutely love her for that

And I also like phase so much I really want another cross company Collab like the one rie and Rin did months back

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
You know you don’t have to watch streams of games you don’t like even if your oshi is playing them, right? I generally skip Holocure streams as it doesn’t appeal to me.
I like listening to her talk in solo streams and avoid her collabs. Its just the BGM that is annoying. Hopefully not a long stream.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Cute!

Also listening to Juna members stream
Apparently Offkai has yet to send them their money from the meet and greet stuff.
"Don't tell falseeyed honestly I don't like that guy" >Juna
Holy based

Limkin

dxwh.png
But why though

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Granted some of the Holo 3d models are jank, but with the new studio, plus how much the tech has probably improved over the years. I would think now with the better tracking of the new studio it at least to some extent incentivize either doing 2.0 of their 3d models or just making them again from scratch. They're probably not going to just settle with substandard 3d models for the talents after investing so much money into their 3d tech.

edit. Will also add that Myth's models were made 6 month after debut and were just sitting on the shelf waiting for covid restrictions to be lifted. I do also wonder why they haven't fixed Ame's model, though who knows if they are working to fix it and we just don't know yet.

They have been gradually going through and updating old 2d models with 2.0/3.0 versions, so it would be reasonable to assume they'd do the same for their 3d models too.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently Offkai has yet to send them their money from the meet and greet stuff.
Lol. Lmao even. Guess that is that for that degen fes.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Something kinda bittersweet. One of Kaela's biggest clippers and live translators announced that he was quitting yesterday, saying that making clips eventually became a source of stress in addition to university and job stuff. He thanked her for everything, wished everyone well and even recommended other clippers to watch instead.

She took notice and left a kind goodbye message.
019j28d63.jpg

She also talked about it a bit on stream. 28:18 for timestamp if it doesn't work.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Its dumb as fuck for them to do this but they do actually print the flavor of those meme named products if you actually click into the product page.

View attachment 48434

Its the only reason i knew how to get orange creme was to order "anime girl thigh".

I immediately put that shit in a ziploc Sandwich bag when it got here and threw out the actual tub out of shame looking at it though and just wrote "orange creme decaf mix" on that shit
I can't speak to Anime Girl Thigh, but I have tried Blo'Hole Blast (ShyLily's mango, coconut, passionfruit, and lime), Brand Risk (Wubby's Mango and Peach), Guacamole Gamer Fart 9000 (strawberry-lime), Arctic Cooler (tangerine lime), Dragonfruit Punch, Pineapple Cocktail, Steven He's Emotional Damage (Strawberry and Peach) and Cold One's Pina Colada. The only ones I would consider not getting again is Arctic Cooler (just kinda boring) and Blo'Hole Blast (I tend not to like tropical flavors the way it's tooled, it works fine as a mixer though). In particular, Wubby's Brand Risk and Pineapple Cocktail mixed together is fucking incredible. The rest are all really good too with Emotional Damage and Guacamole Gamer Fart 9000 being the other top ones I'd recommend.
I came here to call these people faggots because Twitter won't let me.

It's unfortunate Riro deleted that tweet now these retards will feel validated.
This really fucking sucks to see because Riro is always such a sweetheart. Just makes me hate the denizens of Twitter that much more to be so cruel to someone so nice just because they have a stick up their asses about AI art.
View attachment 48447View attachment 48448
Where's the money coming from, Aviel?

I don't really care for the 10th edition of Phase vs Idol numberfagging but It's worth remembering that the Idol girls mainly use and promote streamelements for donations. And like I've said before, Rin actively discourages donations unless it's a special stream like the bake sale. Yuko would probably be a better measure for Idol's peak.
Exactly this. Idol has really made a hard push to get most of their donations via StreamElements, so comparing the two is really goddamn difficult at this point. You'd need to have a script to monitor streams and figure out some way to track it because I don't think those numbers are publicly accessible.
If you have enough investment behind you then you don’t have to turn a profit for a very long time, if ever. Large companies like Snap and basically every major ridesharing company have lumbered along for years burning money almost every quarter.
That's the strategy - burn investor capital to muscle your way into the number 1 spot then try to capitalize on all the burnt investment money to get a profit off the artificially elevated position int he marketplace. Or have the investors be fine burning money because the use for your product goes beyond turning a profit (I'm looking at you social media!) I'm not sure how well it's going to work long term for a vTuber company, but I'll be hoping Idol sticks around. More good healthy competition that isn't shit like Tsunderia, CyberLive, and the other failed corpos is good for the ecosystem overall.

Looks like Jelly got a vampire fanart based on a tweet she made, so she cranked out a mini-cover of the song Vampire.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Also listening to Juna members stream
Yeah the last time I heard rin talk about it was on her handcam stream where she showed her children and that was like month or two

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Something kinda bittersweet. One of Kaela's biggest clippers and live translators announced that he was quitting yesterday, saying that making clips eventually became a source of stress in addition to university and job stuff. He thanked her for everything, wished everyone well and even recommended other clippers to watch instead.

She took notice and left a kind goodbye message.

She also talked about it a bit on stream. 28:18 for timestamp if it doesn't work.
Autistic penguin best oshi

But why though

you can also get the full thumbnail by going to youtube, if you want the full resolution for whatever reason:

just take the video id and then plop it in there

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Google always translates 配信 as "delivery" when "broadcast" would be a better translation. I'm not sure why. Is 配信 used for newspaper or magazine delivery, maybe?
Because Google sucks. "haishin" means any sort of transmission or broadcast over communication networks. "Todokeru" 届ける would be the verb used for things like packages, newspapers, and other physical things. As for why, who knows? Why do we use "stream" as in a stream of piss instead of "transmit" or "broadcast" when referring to Youtube?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Dizzy complains about women thinking she is gay/bi and hitting on her.
Now its starting to seem like she encourages it.
It's good for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom