"How do you even take over the world with brutal boobs?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Short

God Damn the Sun
This guy isn't attacking Henya at all though so I don't see any reason why Pippa would unfollow him unless it is perceived as pouring gasoline into the fire. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is complaining about this literalwho:
View attachment 48280

We always complain about termites ruining furniture in this house yet we never exterminate the pest, we just ignore and dismiss them.
Unironically, in an idealized society, those of us who fail to do their duty should be punished harder than the those who break the laws of nature and common decency.
2023-10-02 awa.png
A

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Yeah, we're the biggest rogue community about vtubers. Not like we're easily dwarfed by /vt/ by size, stupidity and malice. What even constitutes a rogue community in this context? Who appointed this nobody 'King of the Anime Avatar Watchers'?:deztheroom:
VTA bad, that's all. It's an appeal to widespread belief so that reader doesn't question or verify it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hoo boy, in this kind of situation it's always the WHITE KNIGHTS who are the most degenerate. Can't wait for someone's Twitlonger outing their degeneracy.
There's an album floating around of screenshots of people who are against lolis in anime, who are then outed as paedophiles or similar. Looking forward to seeing them added to the album in a year or two.

Album

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Here's the former Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rossello
1696258107607.png
If you told me this guy was called "Steve Vaughn" I'd believe you

And his actions as governor show that it isn't your ethnicity that guides your decisions, as he was the guy who bantered on Telegram with other government officials about black people, joking about people who died in the 2017 hurricane, calling female politicians whores, and most grievously of all, calling Ricky Martin a femboy. There's also a non-zero chance he pocketed some of the money intended for hurricane relief. He's a thoroughbred Latino.

That said there's like a 95% chance Sawa is brown enough to get @God's Strongest Mozumite hard as diamonds

Clip tax: Dog scream

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan's break is extended until mid-October because she's busy with work and still recovering from her cold. I wish LaLion good luck and godspeed on her work/healing.

016gw841.jpg

Why is she so goddamn cute :vesperhnngggg:

601j72qa.jpg

DanishCookies

Zyklon Mag

Pippa posts a notice stating "Don't harass people over being trans just because I like Pikamee and want to play wizard game" and they still want to go after her.

Zozo, if you're reading this there's only one pink/blue clown metal vtuber and it ain't you. Pippa is an actual woman with a dedicated fanbase. SNEED.
1691085745320878.jpg

UberSoldat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Everyone's (other) favourite alien princess has put her schedule up. She's got "Let's Go On A Date" in her schedule twice this week, including once with Lumi.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
At least I can agree with one thing this moron is saying. People are simply not doing enough! Simply hating isn't enough!
Not sure to understand what you mean by all this. But you aint getting an army here, if thats what you meant.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Sana Rayquaza card by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Adding to the Pokemon fan series

Sana Rayquaza card art by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Just the artwork

sauce

Ina Wooper card by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Of course I'm going to present these two together, given their shared history (of Sana mercilessly destroying everyone)

Ina Wooper card art by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Original art, etc.

sauce

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Everyone's (other) favourite alien princess has put her schedule up. She's got "Let's Go On A Date" in her schedule twice this week, including once with Lumi.

Barotrauma. With a full crew of women? Oh no...

Negzana

Moom playing watermelon game tonight too.

DanishCookies

Not sure to understand what you mean by all this. But you aint getting an army here, if thats what you meant.
Not doing that. People everywhere are so demoralized that we never commit into action, that age is far gone.
People should be self-aware at least.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Another note: she applied under Germany, since she missed the time frame for the Austrian application. She would have preferred to apply under Austria because, according to her, they would be more likely to be down for it, since they always do weird shit.
:SelenHAHAhere:
She ain't wrong. Austria does do a lot of weird shit. Germany's just stuffy and boring.

Now, the real trick would be to apply for Ireland. They once sent a puppet. A vtuber would be right up their alley.

For reference:

Tax: Suisei distributes cookies.

Expensive cookies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Not doing that. People everywhere are so demoralized that we never commit into action, that age is far gone.
We already are over this nigga
I just want to watch the funny Oni Lady laugh IN PEACE

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
im no janny im not gonna tell you what to say or not. But maybe there are more appropriate places to have this kind of discussion

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

DanishCookies

im no janny im not gonna tell you what to say or not. But maybe there are more appropriate places to have this kind of discussion
We already are over this nigga
I just want to watch the funny Oni Lady laugh IN PEACE

True that. I hope the whole thing doesn't chase Henya away from streaming again though. As far as I know there was a point where her twitter was mostly handled by the manager/staff but as of late it seems like she's been more hands on to it. It's gonna be disappointing if this ever reaches her.

Top Bottom