"Sakana hates my tongue. Sakana HATE!"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
TVA is so dedicated to the cause of white supremacy, over half the forum are spics. Truly members like @Nenelove are dedicated to saving the white race.
Spics are the face of modern white supremacism. It is known.

qyrE_xVPK9nbdcsPCAacx68gSjJchENOCJw3JYrPSao.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Fauna joined Nerissa's Terraria for the first time. I hope she catches the autism bug for this game like she did Hitman. I feel like most members who have picked it up, usually quit after streaming a handful of times. I feel like Nerissa might be one of the people who've streamed it most often as of now?

DanishCookies

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Maybe this week will be the wiki where proctor will get famous:

source: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/59667061#p59674304

View attachment 48103
I get being put off by Kirsche and the kind of jokes and culture of this site, it comes with the territory of being an off-shoot of the Motherland.
But why bring this to Nux taku?
Will he really care? That femboy is too busy making react content for 14-year-olds, and I thought the Nux brand was based around being edgy and offensive (but not really) either way?

This leaker should have bought this directly to Ducky imo

I will not read all that
Why are we speaking like we don't know who the "journalist" that covers this place will be?

Ducky: you are a bitch.
As someone who works in Media and with journos: I agree
Late reply, but...did you know there's an AI model for that?

I present to you:
(made using online tools at work instead of my own at home, so I did not even unleash my true power level)
The Fubuchu looks too real
I think AI has gone too far now

Holy shit
:whatastory:

I don't say this often, but the Japs are quite based
This chad has figured out the solution:

I would unironically buy this to show off my merch, ngl

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Shiina is now a slice of life anime protagonist and is still adorable. FlmdyPPaUAEWB3k.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Someone bring back @Scuddle from the death so he explains everything in a few words.
Not gonna lie I have absolutely no fucking idea what's going on in the V-Tuber sphere anymore and my life has been better for it. Only reason I'm here today is because the AkioAIR shit has become so pervasive on my twitter that I felt almost obligated to see what happened from people that aren't in middle school.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

For those not reading the other thread, soon after this tweet, she and all other Season 1 talents tweeted some variation of "gg" simultaneously, implying they are leaving the company. AkioAIR has no talents left. The effects of one tweet killed this corpo in three and a half weeks.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Nabeshin

Will he really care? That femboy is too busy making react content for 14-year-olds, and I thought the Nux brand was based around being edgy and offensive (but not really) either way?
I personally don't think he will care about it. Kirsche is a 3 view vtuber, he doesn't care about "small streamers" like that.

That's some rrats running around that this entire campaign is run by one of the SFO schizo mods, mainly DFD, as she hates kirsche.

offtopic: Holy fuck, there was around 100 notifications to me, didn't thought a random post from 4chan would get that much of engagement.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The most forgettable NijiEN wave, Krisis, alongside their JP counterparts, Oriens and Dytica, are finally getting their group song.

And yeah... the name of the song is SUPER DUPER...
But the ones singing it are Ren Zotto and Higuchi Kaede.

Nice to see these two interacting, i remember that months ago Deron got hooked on his original song, Blue Sugar.

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia promising a deep dive stream with Rinmama:

Sven

I think I have to give her an iota of credit for once. Akio has obviously made shitting on the ex-company an in vogue thing for the moment and I assume someone is whispering in her ear to rag on Phase and the Fish and she for once fired up her grey matter and decided that no, that would be a bad idea.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

diethylether

bird molecule
Top Bottom