"Do I sound like a guy to you? don't answer that..."Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Smells like bullshit anyone could write just based on public information at-hand given by both Mana and U/Not-Yugo. Literally nothing in this is new information aside from the goofy-ass agenda to paint Mana as anything but a lunatic.
1490137645134 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpeg

DanishCookies

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fucking christ man, don't you remember what happened to KF? Don't fedpost like that.

JANNIES, EXPLODE THIS MANS PENIS
I'll never forget the day SIGSEV posted BAU BAU in the politics thread and got party v&

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You are Korean and see this, what do you do?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I found this on the funny cat dox site, in the comment section on vesper's page. It is related to magni/vesper and the tachibana drama. Self-admittedly it is questionable considering the source, but I thought it would be interesting to share none the less. Could be a schizo post, but in the chance that it is true it would seem meaningful to share.

Archive
The "tachibana is involved somehow" rrat has been around for a while, but the best reasoning that people could come up with for how was the theory that Magni and Vesper had leaked info to tachibana and were being fired because of it. But that doesn't fit with Cover's treatment of them (adding them to the alum category, and not posting some announcement about them breaking rules and getting fired like Rushia).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
If somebody cares enough to tell me how (lol can't be bothered looking for myself) to contact Nux, I'd be totally happy to go on his show and talk about the site with him.
I would advise against doing this.
Man this is just bullshit because I, an actual antisemite, got threatened with a ban if I don't be an ironic antisemite to bantz with the literal jews in her chat. The discord is full of Tim Pool liberals and there is actual no (publicly) right-wing activity in that place. They would literally go full NPC and call you a fucking glowie once you stop agreeing with the NARRATIVE fed by le based negro loving "right wing" pundits infesting and corrupting the moderate to center right sphere.
what the fuck are you talking about

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The "tachibana is involved somehow" rrat has been around for a while, but the best reasoning that people could come up with for how was the theory that Magni and Vesper had leaked info to tachibana and were being fired because of it. But that doesn't fit with Cover's treatment of them (adding them to the alum category, and not posting some announcement about them breaking rules and getting fired like Rushia).
I'm almost convinced now that both of them just decided that Holostars isn't a good fit for them (back pain, burn out for Magni; anxiety, perms issue, required to perform on stage for Vesper), only part I still couldn't explain was how they literally disappeared in the middle of their schedule, you'd think they would have planned out their graduation in advance.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
what the fuck are you talking about
I feel like you just ran headlong into a minefield. Haven't you ever walked/drove past the homeless before? You aren't supposed to look at them:smugrys:

DanishCookies

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm almost convinced now that both of them just decided that Holostars isn't a good fit for them (back pain, burn out for Magni; anxiety, perms issue, required to perform on stage for Vesper), only part I still couldn't explain was how they literally disappeared in the middle of their schedule, you'd think they would have planned out their graduation in advance.
I think it had to do with their contract expiring and them not signing it on time.

Also now that we are a nazi forum full of transphobes I propose we add our dear leader's anthem to auto-play on the site.

Also Mozu took my advice and added the video to her channel. I now have a new song for my Vtuber cover playlist.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
New Ano Yatsu songs.

This one is apparently a remake of one he did a couple years ago.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I found this on the funny cat dox site, in the comment section on vesper's page. It is related to magni/vesper and the tachibana drama. Self-admittedly it is questionable considering the source, but I thought it would be interesting to share none the less. Could be a schizo post, but in the chance that it is true it would seem meaningful to share.

Archive
Sound schizophrenic and Selen has not been bonked at all afaik, which this rrat includes her in the "nda bound data and adresses bit", also it paints Mana's autistic spat that lead to her privatization as "The extent of these actions came to light during a hate campaign orchestrated by Tachibana against former collaborator Fukutachi Mana, stemming from her extreme views on Ukraine." besides her first stream that got memoryholed, this came after the whole Tachibana callout since she had an audience/wasnt privated, so Tachibana sperging about Russia/Ukraine couldnt have been the reason for the callout

0/10, i like the rrat where Magni and Vesper became gay lovers better

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't let all the Akio Air talk distract you from the fact that Nolan Crush was expelled from the TVA forums mere hours before the debut of Hololive Advent.

Top Bottom