"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
@The Proctor's only two choices to not get prosecuted in his island shithole is either convert to Islam and claim this forum is an expression of his religious beliefs about gays and women or become a person of gender.
@The Proctor's new avatar:
proctor_support_the_cause.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Her profile icon is a 'T', dox confirmed as Taotan IRL:

I know this is a joke, but they use randomized google account names with garbled letters, from what we have seen with past leaks.

Video is more amusing thanks to rat screams:

Edit: VOD is back unedited. :shubaIapprob:

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!

DanishCookies

Meanwhile in production kawaii

ACCELERATION

Okay at first I thought those would be branches like Kawaii Turkey and North Korea... not sure about what HY was until I clicked all of them :SelenHAHAhere:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like Tempus fans drawn and rigged a model for Bettel's brother

Also Altare and Flayon meeting up resulted in them camping together. It would've been funny if they randomly ran into a crazy old man wielding a spear.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh good god, is today the day of the fucking rapture? So much shit is going on all at once and I can't keep up...
LET THE JOURNOS COME! THERE IS ONE SPIC LEFT IN THIS FORSAKEN PLACE WHO STILL DRAWS BREATH!
Also wtf did that guy mean by "rogue" is there some kind of vtuber globohomo that all communities are supposed to report to and be overseen by? I guess he meant we deviate from what is strictly normal in most vtuber discords/reddit/twitter but even then... how many fucking discords are there in which ungodly things are discussed, the vtuber reddit allows roommate discussion and twitter organizes witchhunts on the daily... What a retard, but I'm honestly honoured to be known by this moniker, nothing else could be such a great recognition of how far we have come boys! Oh this is gonna be so deliciously funny...
>encouraging campaigns of harassment and abuse against other vtubers

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
Same deal as the homeland """"""""""killing""""""""""" 4 troons.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm just posting here to ask Ducky (and, might as well, False) how much did Vshitshow pay you to shill for Froot?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If somebody cares enough to tell me how (lol can't be bothered looking for myself) to contact Nux, I'd be totally happy to go on his show and talk about the site with him.

No Name

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Maybe this week will be the wiki where proctor will get famous:

source: https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/59667061#p59674304

View attachment 48103
If the Sithis BBC saga gets mentioned on Nux is that enough clout to groom a 2view?
>encouraging campaigns of harassment and abuse against other vtubers

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
This reeks of buckbroke vermintide mad that Kirsche has been on a troon jihad lately

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If somebody cares enough to tell me how (lol can't be bothered looking for myself) to contact Nux, I'd be totally happy to go on his show and talk about the site with him.
He has two business emails on his YouTube About page for some reason: nuxtaku[/at/]mythictalent.com and nuxtaku[/at/]gmail.com.

Negzana

Browsed Kiwifarms A&N again for a bit and remembered why I like vtubers in the first place. I still pray Hololive never gets overtaken by Clownworld.
Neither IRyS nor Bae could save this shit song.
Kronii saved it in her 3D somehow. I wonder how.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
I don't think anything is going to actually happen, but to any stranger doing research here: awa awawawa awa awawawawa awa awawa!!! :D

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I found this on the funny cat dox site, in the comment section on vesper's page. It is related to magni/vesper and the tachibana drama. Self-admittedly it is questionable considering the source, but I thought it would be interesting to share none the less. Could be a schizo post, but in the chance that it is true it would seem meaningful to share.

Archive

DanishCookies

Maybe this week will be the wiki where proctor will get famous:

source: https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/59667061#p59674304

View attachment 48103
Man this is just bullshit because I, an actual antisemite, got threatened with a ban if I don't be an ironic antisemite to bantz with the literal jews in her chat. The discord is full of Tim Pool liberals and there is actual no (publicly) right-wing activity in that place. They would literally go full NPC and call you a fucking glowie once you stop agreeing with the NARRATIVE fed by le based negro loving "right wing" pundits infesting and corrupting the moderate to center right sphere.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We should bring Nolan back so any lookyloos get a lethal dose of LMAO

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

LAPU CHAN LOVE
JOURNALIST HATE
Good Night Everyone reading this

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Man this is just bullshit because I, an actual antisemite, got threatened with a ban if I don't be an ironic antisemite to bantz with the literal jews in her chat. The discord is full of Tim Pool liberals and there is actual no (publicly) right-wing activity in that place. They would literally go full NPC and call you a fucking glowie once you stop agreeing with the NARRATIVE fed by le based negro loving "right wing" pundits infesting and corrupting the moderate to center right sphere.
Can't even hate minorities in a vtuber's discord server. Literally 1984 :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I found this on the funny cat dox site, in the comment section on vesper's page. It is related to magni/vesper and the tachibana drama. Self-admittedly it is questionable considering the source, but I thought it would be interesting to share none the less. Could be a schizo post, but in the chance that it is true it would seem meaningful to share.

Archive
Smells like bullshit anyone could write just based on public information at-hand given by both Mana and U/Not-Yugo. Literally nothing in this is new information aside from the goofy-ass agenda to paint Mana as anything but a lunatic.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't think anything is going to actually happen, but to any stranger doing research here: awa awawawa awa awawawawa awa awawa!!! :D

Fucking christ man, don't you remember what happened to KF? Don't fedpost like that.

JANNIES, EXPLODE THIS MANS PENIS

Top Bottom