"How do you say 'abortion' in sign language?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hellme is probably less of a coomer than normal Hime.
See, being evil is good

On that note @Sithis look you might have gotten your wish as a v-dere is streaming at a watchable time

Also

Nux, my boy. I assure you that all the vtuber related crimes I committed were only because they were fun and funny, like crime is in real life

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
pussy
1696210612716.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If journos read this I would like them to please know and include in their articles that even though I just said I don't worship dead empires a page ago, I do actually macrodose Hitler particles daily. Thank you.

Also, the press are scum.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I thought I was a valued member of this community but it turns out you all have been organizing harassment campaigns without me. :(

It's better to be a free agent when it comes to internet hate crimes, easier to disappear without a log.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If we're going to be getting more outside attention (we won't), I suppose I should finally make my true feelings on all of this known...
I love IRyS!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If journos read this I would like them to please know and include in their articles that even though I just said I don't worship dead empires a page ago, I do actually macrodose Hitler particles daily. Thank you.

Also, the press are scum.
Enemies of the people, really.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Hey Mister Journo
Remember to watch the last Nakiri Ayame Stream and all of her Clips

GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

Negzana

Hey Mister Journo
Remember to watch the last Nakiri Ayame Stream and all of her Clips

GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

Probably more Ayame clips a month than hours of her streaming, or Gura for that matter.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have to hand it to Ayame's fans, for how little of a shit she gives about her streaming gig they sure are a loyal bunch.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September
23rd-29th
Part 1/2

I might miss clips from the 23rd because as you know youtube search is such a fucking Yamanbafaggot, that if I don't make the query on the day I want it I lose a day. So if I make the query on sunday it will give me up to last sunday, I made the query on saturday to have the data but I lost power and when I reopened the browser it reloaded the query and now I'm stuck on sunday, so apologies for that. I'm also considering capping the collabs clips because lately there have been too many clips of the same collab, if it keeps happening I will apply the usual criteria per collab but will see.
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Pippa
This time by LEC, kotazuuma, azehara, bunhongtokki, deno. We have her being a woman, seething at chimps, seething at a chimp playing minecraft better than her, she advocates for rape and a small no context compilation.

Dizzy
This week by parasite enthusiast and hag enthusiast. This time she tells you how much fujo brainrot she has and about a weird dream she had

Shiina
This week by remilias toilet, bennumbers(new channel it seems) and LEC. This week she shares some wisdom, struggles with ad games and cooks her fans for their crimes

Remi
One by remilias toilet, she makes a short speech during her graduation.

Airi
This week by liquet(new channel I think), hag enthusiast and pontiff. She sings I want it that way, she tries to deny being the mom of phase and she annoys pippa.

Panko
This week by necro and whitetail. This time she tries to deny being a lewdtuber again and she praises her dad.

Ember
This week by whitetail and hag enthusiast. This time she shares her sad origin story and she eats shit in blackjack in new vegas.

Tenma
This week by kotazumaa, whitetail and onlyphase. Tenma uses phase connect coffee to escape captivity, has a healthy reaction to being rejected by an AI and she kills shrek

Lia
There's Lia!! Only one by whitetail, a clip from her collab with neurosama

Lumi
This week by kotazumaa and LEC. She tries to fight being clipped and then confirms rie is not pettan.

Uruka
One clip by pebbel in which uruka has a classic american education moment

Jelly
This week by bunhongtokki and whitetail. She sings idol in alien tongue and then we have her arguing with chat about her handwriting.

Erina
This week by whitetail and redshipley. She shares a story about a hamburger and I don't know what this other clip really is but she was hungry.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why are we speaking like we don't know who the "journalist" that covers this place will be?

Ducky: you are a bitch.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September
23rd-29th
Part 2/2

Collab
We have another clip from when fishman got yelled at live, 3 clips from the faith stream impromptu collab, 1 clip from an old demonology collab and 5 clips of the dizzy and lumi collab.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire. :kaelaapprob:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why are we speaking like we don't know who the "journalist" that covers this place will be?

Ducky: you are a bitch.
He should ask Froot where the money is.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Negzana

I have to hand it to Ayame's fans, for how little of a shit she gives about her streaming gig they sure are a loyal bunch.
Helps that she regularly tweets so it's not like she just disappears like Gura.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Meanwhile in production kawaii

ACCELERATION

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I don't know how long this has been a feature, but it looks like youtube lets people set a video to run in the waiting room of an upcoming livestream. If you open Kiara's upcoming stream on youtube (not just viewing the embedded version), it plays her album ad with the small text "trailer" in the bottom left corner.
kiara_trailer.PNG

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
RIP Matrix server 2023-2023. All the cool kids moved back to Discord
Hey man, if Kirsche joins the Matrix server and starts posting her bombshell screenshots about Spooki, SFO and Dragon Fat Deposits there, I'm sure everyone will come back.

Top Bottom