"It's not a race thing, because Argentinians are fucking fine"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Wrapping up streaming testing with a game stream.
Last post to call for beta testers tech support chat to yell at me to fix things.
I'm not going to post going lives in threads going forward because it just rubs me the wrong way.
Still going to shitpost clips though.
All my socials are on carrd, like the other cool kids.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Say what you want about Idol and Vshojo, the TALENT FREEDOM and TALENT FIRST meme still sticks in the public perception
Is that good, bad? Idk. This is just one tweet as an example, but their reputation and they probaly have a lot of good will in the community

The average viewer doesn't really know or care about the drama they just know a handful of things and they take it all as true. Vshojo is the biggest western company and (going by that one very old tweet which seems to be false) they don't take a cut from the streamer's earnings.

>idolEN
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Jews just play the long game with their endless supply of money :smugpipi:
Say what you want about em, they know that without the talents they are nothing. They will keep their cash cows well-groomed and well-fed because the longer the stay there the more money they make.

Might be trouble on the horizon

Archive

Oh its Zozo, pretty sure they were part of the Hogwarts mental retardation and i feel like even before that they were trying to start shit over [insert whatever non-issue] just to get some clout.

Low entry bar, anyone can get in and autopilot to the end.
Fuck you.

How dare you say such a thing especially when they have held auditions for 2 years without hiring a single person and only hiring people that have hundred of thousands of followers.

Maybe this week will be the wiki where proctor will get famous:

source: https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/59667061#p59674304

View attachment 48103
The fuck is this from? Also, why would Nux care? Although he is a bit of an attention whore so I wouldn't put it past him to dive in a stir the shit-pot just for views.

Imagine the drivebys if this site shows up in a Nuxtaku vid
Should be fine, Anthime didn't know how to solve the capcha to get in (sorry Ant but that was pretty retarded) so I don't really expect the average Nux viewer to know how to solve it either.

No, a choreographer that helped with it tweeted about the backup dancers.

They seem like they work with Holo a bit. This one also worked on Flare's recent live.

I really liked the backup dancers in her performance and I noticed it was something I was looking at constantly.

Oh Mozu scheduled a stream, I wonder what it will be about.
1696206877346.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Might be trouble on the horizon

Archive

For those who dont get it the oshi mark of Henya is something that Japanese pre-schoolers wear and with her being a Lolicon welp, i am surprised they discovered this now.
I dont watch her that much due to timezones
Henya still talks in her streams about how much she loves Comic LO?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
No, a choreographer that helped with it tweeted about the backup dancers.

They seem like they work with Holo a bit. This one also worked on Flare's recent live.

Aww, boo!
Anyway, here's October art, and this guy is like 80% IRyS drawings so I'm keeping an eye out:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What I wouldn't give for Naiyo to get a body pillow to recreate this
1695752865871958.png
:bunnywow:

niggaphil

There were like, 50 people watching that stream. Why would any outsiders even care?
Imagine the 4cucks, twatter mobs, and Leddits watched the 3rd Proctor's VOD to search for evidences, and found out the Kronii's needle cock insertion and members' NTR fanfic. It would caused irreversible damages to their mind :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine the 4cucks and Leddits watched the 3rd Proctor's VOD, and found out the Kronii's needle cock insertion and members' NTR fanfic. It would caused irreversible damages to their mind :smugselen:
Well I mean it did a number on our minds they'd probably be traumatized by it

logitech

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I can't believe they are finally gonna get us for encouraging harassment

of the Vtuber named Proctor
I find it hilarious that the Proctor streams are probably the closest thing to direct harassment than has been 'coordinated' by people here.

They'll probably throw her under the bus for liking loli just like they did with Silver for liking Harry Potter.
Probably not. There was obviously more going on behind the scenes than just Wizard shit. Kson, for all her faults, would definitely end up on Henya's side. They'd likely end up losing the whole JP branch if they threw her under the bus.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Well I mean it did a number on our minds they'd probably be traumatized by it
You need more time on the internet to be immune to such readings... or i need help that i wasn't even phased by it at all

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
My God this is an opsec breach of the highest order. It's unthinkable that a spy could make it into the third secret section of Kirschecord. They're just a hop, skip, and a jump away from getting into the fifth one.

desudesu

My God this is an opsec breach of the highest order. It's unthinkable that a spy could make it into the third secret section of Kirschecord. They're just a hop, skip, and a jump away from getting into the fifth one.
Is that where she stores the whale selfies?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
For someone as hyper autistic as Randon, I didn't expect such a cluster fuck of a desktop. Do people not know how to make folders for games?

View attachment 48049View attachment 48050

Might just be the desktop on the user account he uses for streaming. Mine's the same way, littered with screenshots and junk and I never bother cleaning it up because I only ever use that account to stream or to set up streams.

View attachment 48100

Okay, who plays this Pokemon shit and can tell if this is good or not?

View attachment 48101

The standalone artwork

a

Are they calling Kiara a ho?

Maybe this week will be the wiki where proctor will get famous:

source: https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/59667061#p59674304

View attachment 48103

I thought I was a valued member of this community but it turns out you all have been organizing harassment campaigns without me. :(

Ensok

Early Adopter
I highly recommend the Fuwamoco Donkey Kong stream right now. They're... they're doing the best they can.

Top Bottom