"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>encouraging campaigns of harassment and abuse against other vtubers

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
You know they wont be able to do that.

Ensok

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
They'll just start arguing that people saying "don't touch the poop" is actually an evil racist ruse, and we actually mean the opposite.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Might be trouble on the horizon

Archive

Would it be a retarded asshole thing to say that im curious on how VSJ would actually deal with someone being a twitter whore to a talent if this time they seemingly "did nothing wrong", unlike Silvervale and le eviul wizard game

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can any ff14 autist explain what that means?
Pretty sure he means on the content creator/player level: everyone leaves WoW (or any other MMO) and goes to FF14.
Pretty much what Aka Split said. FF14 had a good population size but it's population really took off when WoW went through two of the worst expansions in the history of the game. The result was the "WoW Exodus", where a massive amount of the playerbase and content creators left WoW for FF14. The initial player exodus wasn't that bad as people naturally move on to other games when their game is in a shit place but when the streamers and youtubers started to try out FF14 and the general consesus was that WoW was dogshit, it REALLY fucked WoW's population. It turned that player exodus from a steady stream of players into a flood of players, eventually resulting in FF14's servers going to shit for a while because they were woefully unprepared for the amount of people hoping in to FF14.
If you're Blizzard and you see established WoW content creators making shit like this, you know you've fucked up on a colossal level.

In the analogy given, Vshojo had a good population size due to acquiring indies with substantial fanbases (Ironmouse, Melody, etc) but the picking up of Pikamee and Mysta has caused a noticeable drift of the vtuber audience towards Vshojo. I don't know how substantial the claim is regarding Mysta and Nijisanji because the NijiEN branch has plenty of issues of its own but VOMS losing their biggest talent was definitely noticeable.

niggaphil

What happened to my wife?

Archive

Must be illegally crossed to the Emu country region, and killed by those Emu soldiers. Australia government has no balls in negotiate, or ask what happened to Rie with the based Emus :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Would it be a retarded asshole thing to say that im curious on how VSJ would actually deal with someone being a twitter whore to a talent if this time they seemingly "did nothing wrong", unlike how Silvervale and le eviul wizard game
They'll probably throw her under the bus for liking loli just like they did with Silver for liking Harry Potter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Imagine the drivebys if this site shows up in a Nuxtaku vid
Start revving up those YWNBAW memes

The funny thing is that Nolan has blatantly touched the poop on quite a few occasions and he was completely lambasted for that shit. So if they look for people from here harassing vtubers, they'll only find us criticizing such behavior.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The only person I could remotely think of would be asking Froot where the money is. And even her mom found us entertaining so we can't be that bad.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The funny thing is that Nolan has blatantly touched the poop on quite a few occasions and he was completely lambasted for that shit.

the same goes for everyone else that touches the poop, and especially our bossman Proctor

She's finally disappeared? Thank God.

how dare she disappear, without introducing me to her mother, smh

desudesu

Froot on her way finding a new charity to supposedly donate to
Did she ever even donate to the troons in the end anyway?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did she ever even donate to the troons in the end anyway?
I think she got up to 50k and never mentioned it again despite appearing in a trans rights charity like 3 days after that one infamous event

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Top Bottom