"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Cheri is going to play one of the games of all time

She's a very big Nero simp who apparently has a collection of Nero merch I just don't know if it's dmc4 Nero or dmc5 where his hair is much closer to his dad

I m very excited to her encountering the best dad in recent date who not only stole his son's arm he also got shitfaced by the same son
And cue bury the light

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Its Holoctober again, that means even more cool art than usual

Todays Menu: Maid or Butler

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Might be trouble on the horizon

Archive

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Looking forward to a "the hate has been too much" post and a privated twitter profile in the next few days.

Also can't wait to see how quickly Pippa unfollows this account.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don't know why he didn't just ask Vox for help. They live in the same country and earn about the same salary, so going to Vox would've made the whole process easier. Then again, he left his taxes to an accountant who fucked up, so he was probably like a fish out of water when it came to this stuff.

I don't know why people don't just learn to do this shit for themselves. You'll save time and money having to pay someone else, and if you put in the effort to make sure you get it all right, you can have the assurance it's done right on your own time frame. Once you learn what you need to do for your taxes, you're set, just make sure you have a proper place to file all your papers needed for your taxes so you don't have to scramble for papers in Feb. Maybe there's some weird shit with UK taxes though, maybe he's just a retard. I've dealt with many people like him where the solution to their woes is "Put [x value] in [y field]", but they don't want to hear that because "UUUGGGHHHH BUT MATH"

Asking others for help though, this is the same guy who once upon a time, had some kind of panic attack or breakdown among the group of lads and instead of reaching out to any of them despite their immediate presence (I think it was an offcollab) he started phoning Mika. Just seems like a terminal bitch that falls back on emotional support harlots to make himself feel better from being useless.

Have to admit he does have a point about how much shit can change just from one conversation. You never know who you might meet that leads into another crazy web of social contacts and what that can do for you.

For someone as hyper autistic as Randon, I didn't expect such a cluster fuck of a desktop. Do people not know how to make folders for games?

View attachment 48049View attachment 48050

I don't know when or how it had occurred, but I noticed sometime recently that Steam had auto-defaulted to creating desktop shortcuts to anything installed when it hadn't done that for years prior. At the same time, I also have a clusterfuck of icons on my desktop that I never clear up because I'm almost never seeing the desktop behind a dozen or so windows and only ever remember the mess when I'm tabbing through things.

Orange Woman Good. :kikiriki:

It's Holoctober everyone, so be on the lookout for them daily arts. :botanpat:

I think I'll have fried chicken tonight.

Can any ff14 autist explain what that means?

Low entry bar, anyone can get in and autopilot to the end.

A den of coom, ERP and 0 actual talent or ability.
(Not saying the actual game is like that, just the community makes it that way)

Also this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Archive

I hope she's learned from the previous twitter event, and that her answer to being accused of being a horrible, disgusting lolicon is "Yes. What are you going to do about it?".

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
From The Ashes card by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

Okay, who plays this Pokemon shit and can tell if this is good or not?

From The Ashes card art by @SketchesTaiyo.jpg

The standalone artwork

a

braindoko

teaser for Pikancelled 2: electric geniusboo?
TBH she was playing with fire choosing that oshi mark and joining Vshojo where the fans are mostly uncultured westoids, the same kind that freaks out about those whacky japanese people

Looking forward to a "the hate has been too much" post and a privated twitter profile in the next few days.

Also can't wait to see how quickly Pippa unfollows this account.
Why was she following in the first place? 🤔

Nabeshin

Last edited by a moderator:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
so did Henya actually do something, or is this another case of "VTweeter Who Cried Dogwhistle"

(rhetorical question, as always)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why was she following in the first place? 🤔
Pippa has nearly 800 accounts she follows on twitter, I wouldn't think much of it. However, she will unfollow anyone that is rude to her friends or her corpo, so going after Henya is going to get them removed from the account quite quickly.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine the drivebys if this site shows up in a Nuxtaku vid

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I said in the liveposting stream, but like the other video Bae made recently, I'm pretty sure the background dancers are her own mocap data from doing the dances multiple times with variations for each backup position. Those probably give a better idea of how the dances looked IRL since they are more normal human shaped.
No, a choreographer that helped with it tweeted about the backup dancers.

They seem like they work with Holo a bit. This one also worked on Flare's recent live.

Top Bottom