"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

So just saw this, and apparently Cover cancelled the memberships of Magni and Vesper earlier than announced, and it got a few people mad
since they both quite quickly moved on to doing their own thing, I assumed that most people and fans would move on just as quickly, but apparently not yet, and I still see the occasional Tempura that is mad

Mori trying to make Crepes

Funny how the fat american cant do crepes
Also, she somehow has both too much dough and too little dough, how??

Context: It was the first Japanese song she learned to sing and play on guitar.
I didnt even know she plays the guitar
This rrat is too talented, its scaring me
Shes too good, and thats why I cant watch her
Ngl, I fully expected Ollie and Irys to show up as guests for her 3D

Can any ff14 autist explain what that means?

Say what you want about Idol and Vshojo, the TALENT FREEDOM and TALENT FIRST meme still sticks in the public perception
Is that good, bad? Idk. This is just one tweet as an example, but their reputation and they probaly have a lot of good will in the community

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
A den of coom, ERP and 0 actual talent or ability.
(Not saying the actual game is like that, just the community makes it that way)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Someone's awake and is hoping you have a good evening

Also good evening to the inmates on the other side of the globe and good morning to those on my side of the globe

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

So just saw this, and apparently Cover cancelled the memberships of Magni and Vesper earlier than announced, and it got a few people mad
since they both quite quickly moved on to doing their own thing, I assumed that most people and fans would move on just as quickly, but apparently not yet, and I still see the occasional Tempura that is mad

giphy.gif

I'm not denying the irony of me still missing Coco and Sana

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Say what you want about Idol and Vshojo, the TALENT FREEDOM and TALENT FIRST meme still sticks in the public perception
Is that good, bad? Idk. This is just one tweet as an example, but their reputation and they probaly have a lot of good will in the community

>idolEN
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Jews just play the long game with their endless supply of money :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Until some nosey bastard asks you what it means. Then you're fucked unless you have a plausible explanation prepared....
Fauna means animal. It's a hat that says "man, I love animals" unless you're a vtuber weeb.

RiverBear

Not saying what Cover did was correct, but imagine being retarded and waiting until the very last minute to archive anything and not do it immediately when they first announced the graduations

Also, could really just be a miscommunication, possibly a time zone thing

Ah yes, V "I will throw you under the bus for playing Harry Potter game" Shojo is definitely the pinnacle of caring about your talents

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is revealing a Halloween costume at 18:45 sharp, maggot!

Negzana

Kaela is always so honest. She said it was not 12 hours and she was right, it was only 11.967 hours!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

[

Decent thing with a community full of backstabbing ERP genderspecials that have drama every minute?

first thing is a stretch but the other shit tracks

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Seems pretty melodramatic when there's a chance some intern just accidentally clicked AM rather than PM somewhere. Not everyone's out to spite you specifically, buddy.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that more people are taking Idol's schtick at face value rather than just seeing what it is: an investment. They throw more money in, hoping for a return on the investment, by appealing to talents and clippers in the process. It's good business and I don't blame Aviel at all for throwing money around if he's in this long-term, but it's unfortunate that you can just buy good optics like that.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

According to Miko from this stream, apparently Yagoo will be retiring from being their merch model.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ngl, I fully expected Ollie and Irys to show up as guests for her 3D
Dunno if it's a rrat, but I saw someone make an offhand comment that 'genmates can't appear in a 3d showcase', while IRyS isn't technically a genmate, close enough. And I feel like we talked about it before here because I remember thinking that would be unfair to the people who go earlier because they have a smaller pool of people to select from. As for Ollie, dunno how long she was in Japan, but organizing with JP members is probably way easier than with EN or ID just because of availability. Edit:

Pretty sure he means on the content creator/player level: everyone leaves WoW (or any other MMO) and goes to FF14.
Edit:

Shiina found Beanut II a GF.

Way to dox yourself Shiina.
1696201698652.png

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
According to Miko from this stream, apparently Yagoo will be retiring from being their merch model.
Unsubbing to all hololive, there is no point if i cant see the best girl

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of our favorite merch model, apparently Yagoo may be retiring that role, according to Miko.

I don't nihongo wakaru well enough to parse what she is saying, so this is second-hand info.

Seems to be the case from my rough understanding. She confirmed real quick if anyone else talked about it yet and if it was okay to, then said he retired from merch modeling as of September. According to whatever Miko was reading, he's stopping because he'll be turning 50 this year and decided now was the right time. Afterwards, she asked chat to draw fanart of Yagoo modeling her merch and joked about holding a graduation ceremony for him.

RiverBear

Unsubbing to all hololive, there is no point if i cant see the best girl
those Twitter troons were right - the big Vtuber companies really dont care about their fans

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Seems to be the case from my rough understanding. She confirmed real quick if anyone else talked about it yet and if it was okay to, then said he retired from merch modeling as of September. According to whatever Miko was reading, he's stopping because he'll be turning 50 this year and decided now was the right time. Afterwards, she asked chat to draw fanart of Yagoo modeling her merch and joked about holding a graduation ceremony for him.

At least they got him to wear the MILF hat. He ended his modeling career at its peak.

Top Bottom