"I'm not a child I'm underage"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Mori trying to make Crepes

In her defense, unlike pancakes, crepes are finicky and will stick to the pan if you as much as stare at them wrong.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
why are the backround dancers "attractive" someone spent time doing that and i want a awnser I need to find whos responsible and introduce them to pain.
I said in the liveposting stream, but like the other video Bae made recently, I'm pretty sure the background dancers are her own mocap data from doing the dances multiple times with variations for each backup position (edit: confirmed WRONG). Those probably give a better idea of how the dances looked IRL since they are more normal human shaped.
Since Proctor isn't streaming today, I'll snipe his time slot.
I want to set up the Fugi group chat source in OBS so I'll do doing call ins.
I'm not brave retarded enough to do this on YouTube.
If you can set up on Fugi to call in, it'd be appreciated.
https://reactive.fugi.tech/
Here's my current settings for reference.

It'll be in an hour.

Edit:
I'll post my discord server invite link in chat when live.

Your voice reminds me of the type of person who would have a board game/tabletop wh40k/battletech/etc. youtube channel. Ever thought about collabing with these guys? I've been playing MechWarrior Online again recently and you sound like the guys that would role play and use in-universe military lingo in voice chat.
For someone as hyper autistic as Randon, I didn't expect such a cluster fuck of a desktop. Do people not know how to make folders for games?

View attachment 48049View attachment 48050
What's the point of having a desk top screen if you're not gonna use the space! "Uh no, it should be empty, so it takes you multiple clicks to get anywhere you need to go instead of just being right there." Dumb!
Someone bring back @Scuddle from the death so he explains everything in a few words.
"a few"???

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
What is with streamers and fucked up taxes

Mousey is good people
must be backwards day are we really admitting vsho did something right?

If stream is to be believed I wonder why he had so much trouble getting others to help was he that disliked or did he only feel comfortable asking people who also can't do tax shit?

Eitherway Yamanbasanji the blackest company.
Jesus Vshojo first you give Henya her dream and revitalize her passion and happiness and then you help dig Mysta out of his hole

Keep it up and I might be crazy enough to think you guys are learning how to be an actual good business

Or gunrun could just wipe out the Vtuber sphere

Also Kson is teasing 2 somethings

And she's sad about the Sayu schedule fuckup

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Your voice reminds me of the type of person who would have a board game/tabletop wh40k/battletech/etc. youtube channel. Ever thought about collabing with these guys? I've been playing MechWarrior Online again recently and you sound like the guys that would role play and use in-universe military lingo in voice chat.
I like me some tabletop.
I have no grand plans to be the next Vesper.
I do, however, want to rope @Sopmod Senior into a voice call because we bore @thhrang to death all the time in our liveposting groupchat with our old man autistic ramblings.
Edit:
My Old Men Ramblings Podcast™ dream would be me, @Sopmod Senior, Guru Larry and Remleiz.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
huh so the topic of the day was Taxes, thanks to Mysta

Kiara too had a recent run-in with taxes but apparently narrowly avoided debt:
What is with streamers and fucked up taxes
he left his taxes to an accountant who fucked up, so he was probably like a fish out of water when it came to this stuff.
It's weirdly topical, because as it happened, Kiara had a Twitter space 2 days ago where she, too, had a tax mishap and mostly because her tax lady fucked up. Luckily, Kiara is a chatterbox, so we know pretty well what the issue regarding her taxes was.

Firstly, apparently, the Tax payment for the year 2022 came up very soon and that she should also pay her 2023 Taxes in advance and her tax lady reminded her to pay it. But Kiara saw the amount, and told her that paying that much at once would bankrupt her.
Following that, the tax lady double-checked and only then realised that Kiara should actually pay half of that.

So what happened is that her tax lady didn't adjust Kiaras tax bracket and still used her 2021 income for 2022 and 2023 and didn't check the documents Kiara gave her. But Kiara makes less now than in 2021, so that should place her in a cheaper tax bracket, but because her tax lady didn't adjust Kiaras earnings, she was still paying above her pay-grade.

The tax lady also didn't tell her she needed to make an advance payment until like the day before it was due.

Well, all that happened, but in the end, Kiara spoke to her manager, her mom, her financial advisor (a different person than tax lady) and claimed that now, everything is solved and fine. For the taxes that she already paid in excess, she will now get a rebate for the following few years, and they are basically considered already paid for now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

He makes it so easy
20231001_161858.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I said in the liveposting stream, but like the other video Bae made recently, I'm pretty sure the background dancers are her own mocap data from doing the dances multiple times with variations for each backup position. Those probably give a better idea of how the dances looked IRL since they are more normal human shaped.
That would explain she being tired as shit, because she overworked herself mocapping like 6 versions of her to get the mocap data

@superduper wtf dude did you find another chuuba to anti?

A

Men this schizo has perfect grammar and everything so that discard being a SEA

of which Mouse and later Gunrun were the only ones to really respond and they helped him a ton
Imagine becoming Gunrun wagey to pay a debt, amazing

Horo7618

No one in particular
That's a pretty cool cap. You can wear it without instantly outing yourself as a weeb but people in the know, know.
Until some nosey bastard asks you what it means. Then you're fucked unless you have a plausible explanation prepared....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looks like payday 3 is working.

Bettel is live with bettel 2

Men this schizo has perfect grammar and everything so that discard being a SEA

This can only mean he's from California... @superduper :smugpipi:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
huh so the topic of the day was Taxes, thanks to Mysta

Kiara too had a recent run-in with taxes but apparently narrowly avoided debt:

It's weirdly topical, because as it happened, Kiara had a Twitter space 2 days ago where she, too, had a tax mishap and mostly because her tax lady fucked up. Luckily, Kiara is a chatterbox, so we know pretty well what the issue regarding her taxes was.

Firstly, apparently, the Tax payment for the year 2022 came up very soon and that she should also pay her 2023 Taxes in advance and her tax lady reminded her to pay it. But Kiara saw the amount, and told her that paying that much at once would bankrupt her.
Following that, the tax lady double-checked and only then realised that Kiara should actually pay half of that.

So what happened is that her tax lady didn't adjust Kiaras tax bracket and still used her 2021 income for 2022 and 2023 and didn't check the documents Kiara gave her. But Kiara makes less now than in 2021, so that should place her in a cheaper tax bracket, but because her tax lady didn't adjust Kiaras earnings, she was still paying above her pay-grade.

The tax lady also didn't tell her she needed to make an advance payment until like the day before it was due.

Well, all that happened, but in the end, Kiara spoke to her manager, her mom, her financial advisor (a different person than tax lady) and claimed that now, everything is solved and fine. For the taxes that she already paid in excess, she will now get a rebate for the following few years, and they are basically considered already paid for now.
yeah fire that bitch into the sun wtf. I know a very autistic accountant and all I hear is how much bullshit she has to fix because everyone she comes across is fucking retarded. She may be exaggerating but she has never been fired for fucking up her work. Like dentists, find a good accountant and never let them go cause the alternative will fuck you over hard.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Are the rules for independent contractors different in the UK? As I mentioned, Niji most likely just gives them the lump sum and lets the talents sort it out. It's also the reason most vtuber companies have no health insurance, contractor vs employee status.
As someone who used to be a tax preparer for a couple of years I can confirm that filling out taxes for an independent contractor comes with a can of worms way more complicated than working for a company. Whole bunch of different forms to fill out along with another set of rules and if you want to maximize your profit you must become an OCD schizo that will try to itemize anything and everything to knock off a few bucks. I've had people threaten me just because one of their totally legit personal purchases couldn't be considered a business expense.

What people are forgetting is that it's not just that Mysta is an independent. It's that he's an independent earning international income.
This means he would have to figure out:
  • Independent income forms (Most likely entailing his superchat/memberships)
  • The UK's rules and forms for international income
  • Moonrune financial documents sent to him from Niji (man that 2% merch cut is really paying off here isn't it)

Japan's love for rigorous documentation is only outmatched by their love for raw fish so I wouldn't be surprised if Mysta woke up and got a nice long email full of moonrune files that he'd have to sit down and translate if he didn't want to hire a CPA due to his crippling whatever it is he has.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Looks like payday 3 is working.

Bettel is live with bettel 2

This can only mean he's from California... @superduper :smugpipi:

Californians don't have perfect grammar. Most of them have introduced Yamanba speak into their way of speaking. That or dude and bro.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Californians don't have perfect grammar. Most of them have introduced Yamanba speak into their way of speaking. That or dude and bro.
Probably, im not even american i dont know who has a good grammar in the US but it was fitting in my narrative :guraimwatchingyou:

Top Bottom