"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This cheeky bastard
For those who don't know that's his alt

Stunned But Dumb

This cheeky bastard
For those who don't know that's his alt

I guess with VShobro he can just be as open as possible, which is honestly nice

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sometimes I'm really surprised when I look at posters here who I thought have been around for way longer and I see that they're from like April or something.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Did airi even cover even just one song from one ok rock or my first story I feel like shes gonna kill it if she did

I've missed most of her karaoke most of it would be me out cold

Stunned But Dumb

"THEY"
he's a turbo

In his lore he's actually two people in a sort of Darkness/Light thing that have been separated and are trying to get back together.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"THEY"
he's a turbo

On the off chance this is not a joke he was just keeping the first male Vshojo member a surprise
in the debut he said he's male and unofficial Vshonen they aren't making a new branch

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
So, vShoujo has a male member now eh? I wonder if they will get more in the future...

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So, vShoujo has a male member now eh? I wonder if they will get more in the future...
If someone graduate from Niji or Stars from here to december maybe

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (8).jpg
What are you trying to say, Elon?
:pochiidontlikeit:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

MATI moment, but the fact Nina left out of imposter syndrome while this fucking femboy gets to stay and do this shit makes me sick.

Also, K9 mentioning he's gonna do IRL/webcam shit at least for particular events, like Twitchcon. I still hope he does well and is entertaining, I did genuinely like Mysta, but it feels like there's definitely risk of him winding up a oneguy lolcow.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

I dont think those 2 want to join Vshoujo, Lando is just ok with his professor gig and Randon dont show any will on joining vshoujo, he is ok on his little corner saying that his characters on Darkest dungeon are getting pegged in the brothel

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
I dont think those 2 want to join Vshoujo, Lando is just ok with his professor gig and Randon dont show any will on joining vshoujo, he is ok on his little corner saying that his characters on Darkest dungeon are getting pegged in the brothel
I just always thought she was implying that she had some inside knowledge there, but I might be reading too much into it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why is #femboy trending in your For You tab?
I blame all that time I spent on Lando's Twitter looking for bread crumbs before they were graduated. Have you SEEN that fucker's likes?
:depressedtako:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I blame all that time I spent on Lando's Twitter looking for bread crumbs before they were graduated. Have you SEEN that fucker's likes?
Speaking of Lando, sounds like some :magnicope:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Until proven otherwise, this makes the 2nd male member.
Idk bro, femboy is trending for me too and I'm pretty sectioned off from that. Guessing enough e-boys are shilling their OFs or something.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Dottovuu narrated Kuro's Lore

Last edited:
Top Bottom