"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
rpr is getting a new model, ready to release a new song cover and merch

And he's completing the Tempantsu set:
foto_no_exif (7).jpg
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Seems like he was inspired by Ollie for this model. They could basically be ninja twins.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Psychological Warfare continues and the Yabbit breaks your ears

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I don't follow fleshstreamers but do they also have voice issues? I know Kanata is just frail in general but the amount of vtubers that have voice issues just seems so high.
Your average fleshstreamer has two voice-related tasks:
  • Talk
  • Overreact, which may include screaming
Your average corpo vtuber has those and also:
  • Sing
  • Maintain a character voice, also known as "Sound like a cartoon character instead of a human"
That last one is the fucking killer, remember when Suisei got told by her doctor she has to stop this fucking character voice shit because it's murdering her?

And among corpos they pretty much all do it, in Holo I know of only Marine and Miko that supposedly get told to not go out in public because they don't bother to do much of a character voice.

You might ask "Then why don't pro VAs face the same problems?" And while I don't have full education on how they operate, I can take a guess that because they work in terms of two four hour sessions in a booth in a week maybe once a month, and I remember hearing that plenty have routines like teas and throat exercises that they can successfully mitigate the problem.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
It's allways about dogs with this woman...
Screenshot_20230930_152131_YouTube.jpg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Psychological Warfare continues and the Yabbit breaks your ears

This was one of the best live shitposts I've ever witnessed, did Pippa ever get her back?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This was one of the best live shitposts I've ever witnessed, did Pippa ever get her back?
In this stream? No I think Airi thoroughly broke her as you'll see in the coming days as for others no clue

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

So, how often do you guys think of the Roman Empire?

I kinda like this Wilson guy. That one "Holy" is going to leave a million Romaboos in a catatonic state.

If he follows this up by calling the Byzantines "Greek", I'm going to oshi.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

She is cute.

wish Cover would put out some of these Hololistening books for JP learners. Not like they have a shortage of JP talents to choose from our anything ffs.

Anyway have a Kiara but Kurisu so this isn't just a complain post.

Stunned But Dumb

I believe is this one
Exactly it. Thank you so much. It looks so much better than the official heights.

Truly, nothing escapes Short

God's Strongest Dragoon

Exactly it. Thank you so much. It looks so much better than the official heights.

Truly, nothing escapes Short
Short being useful again? Proctor sheds another tear.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
wish Cover would put out some of these Hololistening books for JP learners. Not like they have a shortage of JP talents to choose from our anything ffs.
Cover: *Releases HoloListening JP, featuring drama CD with Miko, Luna, and Hajime, and hand-written by Chloe*

ezgif-4-d95de4fec5.gif

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina singing practice members stream in about 15 minutes.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You laugh, but "Chloe Sakamata teaches calligraphy" would be an absolute seller.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Aviel - tells people he will pay for making clips. Clippers - so you have chosen death

I hope head jew is at least smart enough to curate who he accepts into his program because all his clippers will turn into horny clippers. That's my biggest beef with most clippers, they only clip haha funny sex content instead of actual funny or interesting bits. Now that I think about it I haven't really seen an idol clip in the wild that doesn't involve innuendo or sex, not that I search for them but the few I get recommended are always those.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Your average fleshstreamer has two voice-related tasks:
  • Talk
  • Overreact, which may include screaming
Your average corpo vtuber has those and also:
  • Sing
  • Maintain a character voice, also known as "Sound like a cartoon character instead of a human"
That last one is the fucking killer, remember when Suisei got told by her doctor she has to stop this fucking character voice shit because it's murdering her?

And among corpos they pretty much all do it, in Holo I know of only Marine and Miko that supposedly get told to not go out in public because they don't bother to do much of a character voice.

You might ask "Then why don't pro VAs face the same problems?" And while I don't have full education on how they operate, I can take a guess that because they work in terms of two four hour sessions in a booth in a week maybe once a month, and I remember hearing that plenty have routines like teas and throat exercises that they can successfully mitigate the problem.

Imagine meeting Miko out in public and hearing her speaking in her normal voice and it sounds like this.

Honestly, that would be pretty amazing.

Also, Marine also had some voice problems:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You laugh, but "Chloe Sakamata teaches calligraphy" would be an absolute seller.
It'd also lead to the Japanese Department of Education suing Cover, though.

Top Bottom