"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Her fucking Dad died? That's a bombshell. Wonder why Moona didn't take time off, huh?

Give it to me straight friend. How Muslim is Moona? Will I have to convert?
Yes, her IRL dad passed away. I don't remember when exactly but its recent enough and she made a tweet about it, if I was right. One of the thing that she angst-ed over is that she was overseas (Japan) when the news hit, and she couldn't be there when he passed.

As for how muslim she was? I have no clue. Her page in nycfo has one photo of her in hijab, along with uh... how I noticed that her usual tweets of food doesnt have anything pork-like, but those two doesn't really count as something to gauge how islamic she is. (The former has most of her current photos and her PL livestreaming out of hijab, the latter is because its hard to find pork/non-halal meal in ID)

But just to be sure, just change religion, stop eating pork/bacon, learn how to make C4 along with suicide Vest and you probably in the clear.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

Original Mechagodzilla had the best theme music.
I loved how he had rockets and lasers coming from his eyes, mouth, neck, chest, fingers, knees, and toes while his theme went on. One of the most memorable movie moments in my childhood.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

PekoWick

Limkin

There is a surprisingly low amount of female underwear under a tag for Juna's panties review. But two I saw are both from furries who also like futa, so there is nearly zero chance it's their own pair and not sister/mother

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Another weekend another Serie A watchalong with Kokuyou Lira, this time Milan vs Lazio. Stream start at 12.45AM JST for 1AM kickoff.

Also some voice impersonation by Yakumo Beni.

Her Sawashiro Miyuki impersonation is nice and the bit with Aizawa Ema is nice as well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sakamata Chloe seemed to had a menhera moment on twitter. Does anyone knows what is going on with her?

A

Sorry for the last minute notice.
I've been so depressed and angry about the recent events that I'm surprised at myself, and I'm afraid that I might cry or say something unnecessary in the ASMR delivery of Men-only after this, so please let me move it to the 4th or 5th of October..!

I'm really sorry for pushing it back for Shakasha's convenience,

A

I'm really, really sorry from the bottom of my heart that I'm going to worry the keepers if I do this, but I just can't forgive myself, I can't sort it out, and I feel like if I try too hard here now, it will probably completely end me later on, so I'm taking some time off!
I'm really sorry for making you anxious with this sudden outburst with no warning signs at all.

Horo7618

No one in particular

UberSoldat

Reza just posted one final message

a

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She’s ready for the government shutdown.
1696089868402.png

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This is such a bizarre idea to have as merch. I am all for it, love these kinds of things.

Spoiler title is a joke, though. I think she is cute, just wish she didn't cake on 10 pounds of makeup.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Spoiler title is a joke, though. I think she is cute, just wish she didn't cake on 10 pounds of makeup.

Orange woman... cute?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Korone its going to do a Cover of POLLYANNA ( I BELIEVE IN YOU)

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
This is such a bizarre idea to have as merch. I am all for it, love these kinds of things.

Looks like one of these facemask
Heh Cakeprincess indeed

Top Bottom