"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Umano Popuri Karaoke and Graduation stream

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know if this is a guerilla, but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so; Bae's doing an unarchived karaoke in 2 1/2 hours from now. Gee, Shouldn't she be resting for her 3d showcase? (parts of hers might be live since she is in Japan)

It's not guerilla. It's been on her schedule all week. Also, she usually does these before any major release she is worried about, so it is not surprising.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
In 20 minutes for whoever is awake.

20230828_130857.jpg

I'm gonna be disappointed if you're not at the diner waiting for the early bird special.

Stunned But Dumb

lol that was easy

Nah, not the boob one, the one actually using the girls heads to scale instead. Here's the tweet that was posted

You can see a reaction to it here, my bad.

That said, I did forget about pcg (as I often try to) and I searched around there but no luck. I'll go visit the discord later. Thanks regardless

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Unless I'm going blind (possible), no one posted the new foxfit yet.

Burger slippers!!
1696078699007.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
Nah, not the boob one, the one actually using the girls heads to scale instead. Here's the tweet that was posted

You can see a reaction to it here, my bad.

That said, I did forget about pcg (as I often try to) and I searched around there but no luck. I'll go visit the discord later. Thanks regardless
I believe is this one
2023-09-30dadwawdaw.png

2023-09-30 daqadadadad.png
2023-09-30dadwawsdaw.png
1690258524809670.jpg
Edit:
I read through the replies to the first post with the tweet and I'm certain this is the image now.
2023-09-30 a2w.png

2023-09-30 afsefsef.png

2023-09-30 dadwawdaw.png

2023-09-30 sfefse.png

2023-09-30 adwwdawd.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A little something for the Gura-deprived:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Himekuma Ribon's graduation stream at 10.30PM JST.

Pochi-sensei made the thumbnail for this stream.

VSpo's cutest Ichinose Uruha who got a new outfit is playing the watermelon game. You can see her devil horns.

Tsukino Mito and Meloco chatting.

Meloco is explaining daddy chill to Mito.

Here's something fun. Few days ago there was a karaoke with Furen, Luis Cammy, Takamiya Rion, Lain Paterson, and Hoshikawa Sara but they have to sing while standing on a reflexology mat. Imagine stepping on lego blocks while singing.

Furen actually shows her strength as a knight singing without flinching and there was a funny moment with Rion where she asserts dominance while singing Crossing Field and calling out Kirito. This is a DAM karaoke stream so permissions wise it's a bit questionable.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki's eurobit song

and stream

And here is Nenechi testing her own roller coaster

ps. read description

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Collabs with Aki+Calli

Looking at this, I can still only think of the time when they collabed together and Mori was an embarrassed wreck the whole time
That one and the first Coco Moona collab go down as some of the most awkward collabs in Hololive History
The start of this stream was rough. Bae started crying from stress of a lot of things happening all at once, including some showcase-related stuff.
I am glad the rest of the Holomem were able to cheer her up
If its so much stress that she cant help but cry at it all, damn poor girl
View attachment 47616
>Doesn't play Minecraft for over a year
>Comes back on a whim, gets hooked immediately, hires a bunch of hags and Laplus to work for her
>Singlehandedly revives the server by putting everyone in debt, including herself, and reenacting Kaiji

I kneel before the hag catto. The clips from today are going to be great. Here lies my oshi, broken and defeated, after having to act out a lesbian RP with Okayu and Choco to pay off her debt.
1696081690346.png
it was a good day for a Minecraft Autist
And her best friend who's very close to her family and is with her for like half her life

people I hate (shippers)
HE HATES ME :yagoocry::yagoocry::yagoocry:
This is their last interaction with Ribon who will graduate today at 10.30PM JST. She has already wiped almost all of her channel content.
Thanks for this post, now I know who and why Pochi-mama drew her

she posted yesterday that she might have asthma, who knows?
This reminds me that I hope that Kiara can finally find a doctor that will prescribe her an inhaler
She acutally wants one because she feels like at times she can only use 50% of her lungs

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Unless I'm going blind (possible), no one posted the new foxfit yet.

Burger slippers!!

The rest of Gamers got Alice in Wonderland outfits. Fubuki got "I'm going to a Baby Metal Concert" attire. Though there's enough oddball characters in either the movie or books you could vaguely associate her with someone. Still, pretty funny, and a good outfit. Mostly as I could definitely see Fubuki at a Baby Metal concert.

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I have to sleep. @God's Strongest Mozumite be sure to report back how good the flow was.
You could scan the liveposting thread for a detailed look at the streams (plus some Serina at the end) but here's my basic thoughts:

• Elia is pretty talented, making a little game for her debut stream and having some nice singing chops. Her debut showcased her strengths perfectly.
  • Airi's debut was more standard but she's got the yandere succubus shtick down pat. She also had a couple based takes like enjoying Monty Python, which I'm sure you can appreciate.
  • Mozu stole the show and I don't think that's just my bias. Her model is god-tier and she almost immediately went into every horrible thing she's consumed, including magnets, mealworms, battery acid, and I think she might've said cockroaches at some point. Near the end she sang Snake Eater and it was the highlight of the night.
  • I'll be real I kinda tuned out of Spica because she was doing a weatherman bit for the first 15 mins of her stream which I wasn't following along with well and I wanted to watch Serina instead. Dazzle could probably tell you more about her but she seems sweet.
If I were to give my personal rankings:

1. Mozu (duh)
  2. Airi
  3. Elia
  4. Spica

Top Bottom