"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
It’s bordering on parody that streaming consistently is a trait to be more than impressed by.
Well, it's more of the fact that she streams long hours and is still relatively entertaining. Especially considering half of Myth doesn't stream regularly anymore.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Well, it's more of the fact that she streams long hours and is still relatively entertaining. Especially considering half of Myth doesn't stream regularly anymore.
I’m sorry but this is just not unique at all, not even in Hololive or even in EN. Kiara streams quite a fair amount of hours. There are numerous people outside of EN who stream frequently.

USS IOWA

Ok give me a rundown on whats happening on Akioair.

So it will continue to snowball from there. I feel sorry for the two remaining talents.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

It was fucking highlighted at the top of the page also you dont learn nothing Yamanbas

IMAGE BELOW:
1696048800418.png

ARCHIVE BELOW:
https://archive.ph/IbNIy

F7PxN5cX0AAOl5a.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I’m sorry but this is just not unique at all, not even in Hololive or even in EN. Kiara streams quite a fair amount of hours. There are numerous people outside of EN who stream frequently.
I think his point was more that it is nice to see another streamer in EN that will stream longer hours more regularly and on a daily basis. Usually, we only see girls do one or the other with EN. Only Kiara and Calli really fit into both categories for non-Advent girls.

Coming from watching streamers that will do minimum 40 hours a week of streaming to the numbers EN girls do was a big juxtaposition, when I first started watching HoloEN, though.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

So it will continue to snowball from there. I feel sorry for the two remaining talents.

I ain't reading all of that woman moment bullshit but the first paragraph is exactly what my nigga fishman told people on what is a redflag for a corpo. He said to ask when are you gonna get paid and if they don't give you an actual date these negroes have no proper cash reserves. He also said that as small corpo you must keep track of your cashflow to not end up with no money to pay your people. I don't know what he did before but my nigga fishman seems very business savvy which nowadays seems to be not being absolutely retarded. :whatastory:

USS IOWA

Mehk

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Prism girls getting some love from a con in the PH they're guests in

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I ain't reading all of that woman moment bullshit but the first paragraph is exactly what my nigga fishman told people on what is a redflag for a corpo. He said to ask when are you gonna get paid and if they don't give you an actual date these negroes have no proper cash reserves. He also said that as small corpo you must keep track of your cashflow to not end up with no money to pay your people. I don't know what he did before but my nigga fishman seems very business savvy which nowadays seems to be not being absolutely retarded. :whatastory:
Because, like him or not, Fishman was a businessman first before pretending to know what he's doing and becoming a vTuber company CEO. Most of the idiots skip that first part and end up running their company into the ground because they have no fucking clue what they're doing.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, never claimed it was unique. Just saying I'm praising her overall fortitude in streaming is all.

braindoko

> "I'm cutting ties with AkioAIR due to legal threats and emotional abuse, including delayed payments and lack of support.
> The company hired minors without my knowledge, damaged our image, and threatened to sue me.
> Despite an agreement demanding my silence for two months, they refused to promise not to sue. The CEO, Jason, emotionally manipulated and threatened me.
> After two years of hard work, I want to be left alone and hope future talents are treated better."

I agree if there's something important to be said it needs a TL;DR plus a more detailed adressing of the events.
Or a comic, this girl who was mistreated by a black company too did that and it's more fun to read

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I miss her...
I am also suffering from severe dork withdrawal, please don't sent meds.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The two remaining talents of Season 2 are the minor and someone happily climbing aboard a sinking ship, so I don't feel sorry for them at all. But I do feel sorry for the other Season 1 members who are probably going through the same shit Athy went through, and the Season 2 members who quit and gave up their dream, at least for a while, of landing an agency gig.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana has a response to the AkioAir story:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sakana has a response to the AkioAir story:

A situation so shitty a rival CEO is fully comfortable publicly shitting on you. Hot damn this is good stuff. :whatastory:

lalilulelo

Let's break down the Vshojo members don't want to perform rrat

Henya joined specifically to do this
Zen plays the drums
Froot sings
Not sure about Geega and Haruka
Melody has a couple originals

vshojo's initial conception was not this direction. i can see this being part of the reason why veibae, silver, and nyanners left.

any recent investment in their musical talents is recent development.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom