"...Ya-be!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In the Advent collab Minecraft stream, Nerissa just mentioned that she might have connection issues as she was hearing a bunch of lightning outside. Assuming she's in the midwest, the only place around there with thunderstorms is the Twin Cities. Interesting... She might just be a true Minnesotan.
If you ever hear the Islamic call to prayer blasted over the loudspeakers, that would confirm it.

Horo7618

No one in particular
I followed her PL for a while. I'm pretty sure she moved from the South (Texas, I think) to Minneapolis for VA work.
That sounds backwards? I don't know if it's still true, but TX was absolutely a place to go for anime VA work with Funi and Sentai based there. I don't know if there's ever been anything comparable in Minneapolis?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
V-Dere debut part MOZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Try and give my girl Serina some love too!

Me trying to watch both these streams at the same time
1696039141104.png

VTuberBobDole

I followed her PL for a while. I'm pretty sure she moved from the South (Texas, I think) to Minneapolis for VA work.

Who was her PL again? I forgot/lost track who Advent PLs were other than FuwaMoco.

That sounds backwards? I don't know if it's still true, but TX was absolutely a place to go for anime VA work with Funi and Sentai based there. I don't know if there's ever been anything comparable in Minneapolis?

Yeah I'd say that is backwards. I'd imagine she maybe moved down to TX to try to do VA work, as I think that's where a lot of the anime dubbing studios are, but moved back north to MN sometime or another. I'm guessing her family is from around the Twin Cities as she also seems to talk about them like she sees them a lot still, maybe even living with her parents and brother again? She definitely has the accent (ope), mannerisms, and love of Culvers like she's from around the area.

She's thrown enough hints here and there I suspected she was in the area too.

RIP her. I have family that lives up near Minneapolis. It's gone to absolute shit since the Floyd riots. Hoping she at least lives in one of the nice burbs and not St. Paul/Minneapolis proper.

I wouldn't say "absolute shit" (well... maybe downtown Minneapolis), but not a super fan of the direction of politics around here. (Disclosure without doxxing myself too much but I'm from the TC area as well, which is why when she said she had thunder around made me investigate as it was just rolling in for me too.)

It is nice to have someone from around here, always feels like everyone is always on the coasts!

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
So wait, who's V-Dere, and why would they be worth caring about? Looks like yet another generic group, what makes them stand out compared to others?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I'm like 100 pages behind right now trying to catch up and you fucks just keep adding more lol, but I just saw this and wondered if Ollie was literally me.

Sora went all in on that shit I mean holy... Her being the one that chose Ifuudoudou as a song to cover makes more and more sense every day lemao.

Back to the backreading I go! :BijouBijou:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Could be, that makes more sense. I've had a couple drinks tonight, sorry.
Who was her PL again? I forgot/lost track who Advent PLs were other than FuwaMoco.
Caitlin Myers/Mom0ki

Stunned But Dumb

So wait, who's V-Dere, and why would they be worth caring about? Looks like yet another generic group, what makes them stand out compared to others?
Several months ago the newest gen from the agency kawaii quit at the same time. This is that gen redebuting as their own small corpo

More info there

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Several months ago the newest gen from the agency kawaii quit at the same time. This is that gen redebuting as their own small corpo

More info there
Oh, still not really my thing, but that does seem to make sense, thanks for explaining it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
For those not watching the AkioAIR drama thread, the remaining two members of their new generation, Azuri Delfi and Nophi De Montclair, will debut tomorrow at 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM ET respectively. The other four talents of the new generation will debut later "considering the circumstances" - it's suspected they are being recasted. Nophi is the one they announced to be a minor earlier this month, and since that announcement they have lost five talents and possibly a manager.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

richdwarf

Don't forget these. Got the link from the 4chan thread back in October. https://sfmcompile.club/tag/aero_buddy/ Grimmi GrimmiVT. Clicking on the title gives more info and a twitter link for the source. Anon said there's more on twitter but when I used twitter the search feature sucked.
There’s a few vids I’ve found that sound like the voice she does for Grimmi (not through Twitter). I don’t know how to feel about that…

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
18 minutes! Come and watch for the winners POV for the best jongger in Phase! Be prepared for some big dubs!

Last edited:

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

18 minutes! Come and watch for the winners POV for the best jongger in Phase! Be prepared for some big dubs!
Didn't you come in last?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Welp.... Mozu is singing. I miss her singing. Top tier.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Didn't you come in last?
FUCK THIS GAME, PIECES OF SHIT CAN BE THE WORST PLAYERS IN EXISTENCE AND STILL COME IN FIRST PLACE! IT'S NOT FAIR!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Nerissa's power went out if any autist wants to try and find a general area from any power outage maps.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774's Touri-sensei continuing her Blue Archive adventure, planning to go through the swimsuit event recap (taking screenshots along the way) and continuing Eden Treaty Vol 3 (probably first half only, she might get walled at 3-24 and later move back to Vol 2 Chapter 2)

Looks like she's annoyed with loud sounds from outside but it doesn't stop her from appreciating Trinity students in swimsuits. Also referencing Suika Game when she encounters watermelons (and Izumi's two watermelons) in story

Suou Patra will be playing a PSX RPG Satomi no Nazo. This is going to be either a legendary game (her stream title) or kusoge (chat opinion)

Else will be singing together in 3D with Re:AcT's Himekuma Ribon and .LIVE's Kagura Suzu and Rikumu at 2PM JST.

This is their last interaction with Ribon who will graduate today at 10.30PM JST. She has already wiped almost all of her channel content.

Only a few ASMR live stream VODs remain if you're interested. Else did say during last year's Shinkai Fes that she likes Ribon's ASMR.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 6PM JST.

Top Bottom