"Please let the wolf suffer for the actions of her consequences, unless she asks on her knees, for help"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I like it. I'll probably buy it. I don't know if I'd wear it out much, but I'd wear it around the house.
The pastelmelon hoodies are some of the best chuuba merch I've seen I hope the corpos consider co.ing to some kind of deal with them eventually

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
:whatastory:

Also Moonshine posted this before Lisa went live

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Ironmouse and Corpsehusband (I thought he left the internet for good...) played a game with a creepy baby

God's Strongest Dragoon

Party Animals collab with Lumi, Filian, Saruei, Vienna, Camila, Punkalopi, LaynaLazar, and Truckchan.
The certified Basic Bitch collab.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
EDIT: Also, clicked on Juna and she is up to no good again

She shrinks Rin when she's already very short and I quote "little guy irl"

Truly her antithesis

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Those last two were done by the animator that recently gained some attention for the Ui music video. Kind of funny how I randomly remembered his Patra video and then all of a sudden people start mentioning him for a more recent project. I'm uncertain on the lore of Ui's video, she dislikes loli stuff so she made a music video to own people who are into that and now her fanbase is full of them? Is that what happened? That's some Juniper joking about feet until she has to ban it from her chat level glalaxy brain. Regardless Vic Patrahead now lives rent free in my headspace.
Loli Ui started as a punishment a few years ago when she lost a game to Niji's resident lolicon. She had to do a stream with a loli PNG of herself. After that happened a few more times (always as a punishment for losing against someone), it became a staple meme of her community. Like chat would ask to bring out loli Ui or say she's cuter than regular Ui etc, then she'd deny them and pretend it doesn't exist. She usually does an annual loli stream though. Like last year, she got a Live2D rigged for it to promote her music album and then never used it again. It's a long-lasting in-joke that she keeps evolving, from the PNG, to L2D, to 3D and the music video. The MV was supposed to be a bonus in tandem with the 3D stream but it blew up much more than she ever imagined.

Two of the things Ui dislikes most are having to act cute and acquiescing to what chat wants so naturally, she has no desire to do Loli Ui content. But she'll throw her community a bone once a year, similar to how she does an annual Line Stamp drawing stream. In terms of loli stuff itself, Ui is neutral. Considering her interactions with Kokoro, I'm not too sure where people got the idea that she completely hates it.

Edit: Aviel is throwing around his shekels again. I'm not sure if $1 per 1000 views is a good rate but I guess if you think of it as a bonus to the monetization, it's okay?

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is streaming Slime Rancher and just announced she is 122 years old.
:holohag::hololove:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Beejou by @PhdPigeon.jpg

Ha, get it?

loading, please wait by @siroi0.gif

They're still working on it

hypercaffeinated towl by @Seongdam504.jpg

Moom just needs more caffeine bean juice

I said beware by @Seongdam504.gif

Who knows what caffeine will do to her next

fearsome moom by @Shinobu_Otaku.jpg

Maybe make her more talkative

beware of the moom by @TokiameTaka.jpg

She's innocent, I swear

Kronii bombs by @koizumi_arata.jpg

Obligatory Kronii here

Tubedude

In terms of loli stuff itself, Ui is neutral. Considering her interactions with Kokoro, I'm not too sure where people got the idea that she completely hates it.
Might be from people assuming that if a Jap is slightly resistant to it they hate it. Considering how many are either for it or ambivalent to it.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Abi Kadabura is going to have her 3D Debut in some minutes. Really looking forward to this one.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Loli Ui started as a punishment a few years ago when she lost a game to Niji's resident lolicon. She had to do a stream with a loli PNG of herself. After that happened a few more times (always as a punishment for losing against someone), it became a staple meme of her community. Like chat would ask to bring out loli Ui or say she's cuter than regular Ui etc, then she'd deny them and pretend it doesn't exist. She usually does an annual loli stream though. Like last year, she got a Live2D rigged for it to promote her music album and then never used it again. It's a long-lasting in-joke that she keeps evolving, from the PNG, to L2D, to 3D and the music video. The MV was supposed to be a bonus in tandem with the 3D stream but it blew up much more than she ever imagined.

Two of the things Ui dislikes most are having to act cute and acquiescing to what chat wants so naturally, she has no desire to do Loli Ui content. But she'll throw her community a bone once a year, similar to how she does an annual Line Stamp drawing stream. In terms of loli stuff itself, Ui is neutral. Considering her interactions with Kokoro, I'm not too sure where people got the idea that she completely hates it.

Edit: Aviel is throwing around his shekels again. I'm not sure if $1 per 1000 views is a good rate but I guess if you think of it as a bonus to the monetization, it's okay?

Archive

I tought the last 30k Dollars for debut were enough but i guess he isnt seeing enough fans or there are not enough clips so more money to the furnace
I hope he uses the Konami Code this time,Cheat Engine may stop working with how much money he is trying to use

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Abi Kadabura is going to have her 3D Debut in some minutes. Really looking forward to this one.

Worth noting Pippa is doing a live react to this

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Top Bottom