"fuck this im selling meth!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

Does he know thats its hell there?
If you are tired of being a Indie becaming a Homo doesnt seem right
There are people who want to ruin you
There are people like me who doesnt care about Homos
As an Indie you can live in Peace
I dont understand why people that apply for them get surprised when Unicorns go for their heads if that fucking branch existed since 2019 and you could see them enduring their raids then
I feel like a lot of people applying to Holo, both live and stars, major knowledge of Holo content was the first year or so of the EN branch, which was heavy on game streaming, light on projects, with not overly much drama from spergicorns.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What's that vtuber company that Frederick Knudsen is joining? I forget the name. Astraline or something?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Its the tits isn't it
They can't hurt :smugselen: (or, maybe at that size, they can...)

You seem to not like her model's movement but I dig it, it's very fluid and matches her animated (ba dum tiss) personality well. I'm also a fan of the artstyle, I was unsure of it at first but seeing it in action it looks really good and unique :sanasmile:

It is a completely serious work, though. The author has publicly stated he feels it's a completely accurate and cutting documentary of how white people really think and act, with minimal artistic license.
White people? Did a black guy make it or something?

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTS BREAKING NEWS.

V&U has 3D coming up this Friday and they didn't have to crowdfund their models?

Perhaps I need to get into V&U more seriously. I really like Echo based on design alone but the top of her head feels off, I'm sure now it's supposed to be hair but for the longest time I thought she was wearing some weird kind of hat.

EDIT:
Nope, woke white guy.
Should've known, fuckin crackers hate everybody, even themselves! :pippasquish:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm legitimately looking forward to his Chinese fujo fans reacting to him hanging out with Kson.
Probably another Boxer Rebellion.
FUCK FUCK FUCK
WHY HIM AND NOT NINA KOSAKA OR MIRAI AKARI?
GUNRUN YOU FUCKING NUMBERFAG JEW THIS NIGGA ITS JUST A MALE NAZUNA
NIJICHINKS DESERVE THE ROPE
Now, let's not lose our heads. Let's look at the bright side; if it had been Nina, i'd be forced to... :vomit:... watch Vshojo. And that just won't do.

If it does happen, I hope Randon and Lando follow him there.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Her model is SO FUCKING GOOD :pikameefuck::MozumiPichi:

She looks like the JRPG character who is aggressively sexually charged but balks the second any innuendo is raised against her and turns out to be a total pillow princess type in the absolutely cringe romance subplot that doesn't resolve because the company got cold feet and backtracked on insinuating any characters fuck.

Nope, woke white guy.

So their only reference for how people act is through the lens of an ostracized outsider that's never had friends that weren't also retarded fags. Understood.

If it does happen, I hope Randon and Lando follow him there.

Like Randon needs another malewife.

Limkin

She looks like the JRPG character who is aggressively sexually charged but balks the second any innuendo is raised against her and turns out to be a total pillow princess type in the absolutely cringe romance subplot that doesn't resolve because the company got cold feet and backtracked on insinuating any characters fuck.
That sounds awfully specific and I would like to know the story behind this totally random example

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What's that vtuber company that Frederick Knudsen is joining? I forget the name. Astraline or something?
Apparently they debuted a few weeks ago. Looks like his stuff is a mixture of zatsus (teatime), DtRH-style streams, and a bit of gameplay.

Anime Fan

Airi streaming more Armored Core VI in about 10 minutes

Might be a shorter stream since she's still a bit under the weather

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I guess Kronii doesn’t have a room up yet. Anyway, Fauna is a bunny, Bae is…a dog? Sheep (with tracking tag?), and I’ll say Mumei is a bear…making her an owlbear…or in World of Warcraft terms a moonkin…or…….MOOMKIN

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sleepy....

(Wrong thread initially, kms)

I guess Kronii doesn’t have a room up yet. Anyway, Fauna is a bunny, Bae is…a dog? Sheep (with tracking tag?), and I’ll say Mumei is a bear…making her an owlbear…or in World of Warcraft terms a moonkin…or…….MOOMKIN

Im suprised Fauna didnt have the balls to ask for a cow alt

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That sounds awfully specific and I would like to know the story behind this totally random example

If it sounds specific then you have the same dormant brainworm I have, because it's not based on anything specific (that I can actually actively recall) but sounds plausible enough to be real.

I should know better than to hope, but part of me wants Rabbit Fauna to claim to be a jackalope.

Lord Umbra

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (1) (4).jpgfoto_no_exif (1) (5).jpg
Yup, it's adorable.

Edit: Now she's telling a horror story about Kaela

Negzana

Oh no Fauna is talking about pemaloe

Edit: Fauna x Wendigoon collab when

Last edited:

braindoko

Finana and Big Guy Sonny showing the Lazulight and Noctix figures

While I'd prefer Nendos and Pop Up Parade figures it's still nice they're getting these. That Pomu in 1/1 scale is tempting

in case you don't get the reference:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Finana and Big Guy Sonny showing the Lazulight and Noctix figures

While I'd prefer Nendos and Pop Up Parade figures it's still nice they're getting these. That Pomu in 1/1 scale is tempting

They have more figures than two of my oshis, at least.
:irysthumbsupl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom