"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I only feel bad for the Dude that wanted Mirai Akari
The only real Unicorns are the ones in the Nazuna fanbase
If someone is sane enough to go the Mikeneko thread in 4ch check them to see how they react at this notice(They are forgeting her Collab with these 2 dudes earlier)
They problaby arent happy with this,the rest are bait and trolls you have to be stupid to be a Vshojo Unicorn
Cant wait for the battle of Chinks vs Unicorns
:selenpointandlaugh:
Its going to be funny
:amepopcorn:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Another one bites the dust (For now)

20230927_195633.png

soap suds

NijiEN's Prism Cup is being delayed a little bit because VC is down and they're trying to see if the devs can get the proximity mic plug-in. I'm not going to link everyone's pov, there are 20 fucking people, but I'll be watching Elira and will tune into the commentators from time to time to see what the other teams are doing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Unsurprising, it's probably related to tenma talking about collabs falling through because of phase connect's reputation many months ago.
Edit : timestamp is at 3:23:46 can't share the timestamped link rn so jannies pls change it.

I bet it was that time when Tenma casually talked about eating live octopus and Pippa got visibly angry and asked Tenma to stop talking about it.
It was during one of their first PC collabs, a zatsu drinking stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sad betrayed doll streaming

The Pekora (Male) hasn't officially disavowed the ragdoll, so she still has a chance to be a proper Christian woman that doesn't do the Devil's lettuce.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
@46gumi
Sorry dude maybe next time.
Edit:Because its hard to convey feeling with just a few word i also must say i feel sad for you.

In my defense, I didn't really do any hopium posting this time and I wasn't really counting on it to be her in the first place since being a Dog is very off brand for her.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Lisa's got something else coming in a few days with her 2.0 debut. I like the black metal style logo, so I'm definitely curious.

I'm going to take a guess and say she's doing a merch collab with pastelmelon. that way she a has some merch to shill when she shows of the new outfit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Honestly, can't trust anything these indies say anymore. Bettel follows him, for all we know, he is in the next Stars EN set of boys.

Yeah I'm getting tired of the whole "Oh woe is me, my life is taking a turn, I'm sick" and then they appear somewhere else in a couple of weeks. Its lame, its shady

So hopefully this isn't the case here, but if it is he can fuck right off.

At least that Megumi for instance announced she was joining a corpo and linked to it.

It turned out horribly, but she's a good guy for that regardless

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing songs (without her guitar today)

braindoko

That Class of '09 stream was pretty disappointing, since Tenma decided to have autism about Nicole and going full no-fun.

Spanish.
Big disagree, it was the perfect compliment to Pippa and Kirsches' zero hinge playthroughs. She kept trying to fix her, using psychology and logic and the game kept mindbreaking her, it made for a fun reaction when she encountered new words and concepts that are so american-centric.
I was getting filtered by hyperautism Tenma frogging it and going live at mental hours but this stream reeled me back in. :sanasmile:

Her model is SO FUCKING GOOD :pikameefuck::MozumiPichi:
Its the tits isn't it
When models like this move it reminds me of the controversial gacha game tits. It looks like jello, riggers please it's not either-or, stop making every inch of the model move

NijiEN's Prism Cup is being delayed a little bit because VC is down and they're trying to see if the devs can get the proximity mic plug-in. I'm not going to link everyone's pov, there are 20 fucking people, but I'll be watching Elira and will tune into the commentators from time to time to see what the other teams are doing.

Nice that she also seems to be in the team with less annyoing people. I like wose but no way I'm gonna listen to Kyo AND Uki just for her

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Here's Rosemi POV.

Team Red

Team Yellow

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Big disagree, it was the perfect compliment to Pippa and Kirsches' zero hinge playthroughs. She kept trying to fix her, using psychology and logic and the game kept mindbreaking her, it made for a fun reaction when she encountered new words and concepts that are so american-centric.
That's the problem with Tenma's stream of the game. She tried taking a nostalgia-bait and edgy, black comedy visual novel seriously.
It is a completely serious work, though. The author has publicly stated he feels it's a completely accurate and cutting documentary of how white people really think and act, with minimal artistic license.
You see

Its delivered in a sarcastic tone with VAs that make it work

But the devs think its an accurate representation of a majority white suburban HS with only some "slight" exagerrations, id say its not really nostalgic but the opposite, it feels like the writers still seethe to an extent about shitty suburbian HS life
I mean, yeah. Brad's a cuck.

He fell into the "le ebil right-wing/raycis" character that you're not supposed to like, but winds up beloved (Archie Bunker, Dale Gribble, etc.). Except there's not really any likable characters and it's more just how it's hilariously insane.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah I'm getting tired of the whole "Oh woe is me, my life is taking a turn, I'm sick" and then they appear somewhere else in a couple of weeks. Its lame, its shady

So hopefully this isn't the case here, but if it is he can fuck right off.

At least that Megumi for instance announced she was joining a corpo and linked to it.

It turned out horribly, but she's a good guy for that regardless
Well he can be sick of being a Indie

Honestly, can't trust anything these indies say anymore. Bettel follows him, for all we know, he is in the next Stars EN set of boys.

Does he know thats its hell there?
If you are tired of being a Indie becaming a Homo doesnt seem right
There are people who want to ruin you
There are people like me who doesnt care about Homos
As an Indie you can live in Peace
I dont understand why people that apply for them get surprised when Unicorns go for their heads if that fucking branch existed since 2019 and you could see them enduring their raids then

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She tried taking a nostalgia-bait and edgy, black comedy visual novel seriously.

It is a completely serious work, though. The author has publicly stated he feels it's a completely accurate and cutting documentary of how white people really think and act, with minimal artistic license.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That's the problem with Tenma's stream of the game. She tried taking a nostalgia-bait and edgy, black comedy visual novel seriously.
You see

But the devs think its an accurate representation of a majority white suburban HS with only some "slight" exagerrations, id say its not really nostalgic but the opposite, it feels like the writers still seethe to an extent about shitty suburbian HS life

Id still say that if the VN didnt have any VA or shitty work done for it, it wouldnt be as entertaining as it is

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTS BREAKING NEWS.

V&U has 3D coming up this Friday and they didn't have to crowdfund their models. They seem to be pushing more music stuff which was their goal at the start of their streaming.

Their Gen 1 (rip Twins) also has a Music Video coming up on October 13. Seems to be animated using those 3 models.
1695857910966.png
Closeup
1695857939581.png

Serafi has also been trying to avoid screaming and straining her vocal chords and she mentioned wanting to do/practice more Karaoke streams (this was about 2 weeks ago). This is also hints that they will be moving towards music performances and whatnot. Honestly, I'm somewhat happy that they are doing this as it seemed to me they had forgotten about the whole music thing after the debuts. The fact that the company is still looking towards that makes me think that they know what they are doing.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
You see

The most accurate thing about it was Nicole telling the one chick that no one cares if she's gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom