"DAS RIIITE!!!"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe Kson can do everyone a solid and pull another Taiwan moment to scare the Chinese fujos off...yeah, that'll be it :takocope:
Vsj deserves the chink menhera fanbase as long as they leave Henya alone

Zen will fold like a pretzel the first second he earns their ire

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She should have a better taste than dating manhera
Surely she can fix him.

During her second or third donation stream, she actually wrote a letter to her crush asking him if he liked her back and if they could go on a date. Her crush was her friend's friend or something like that, and they played Scrabble together a lot. She liked how calm and level-headed he was, and that leads me to believe that her letter was not meant for Mysta lol. So, unless they broke up in record time, I don't know if they were ever together. But who knows, Niji doesn't forbid them from dating each other so it might have happened.
What is this about then?
Did she move to England or does brits really live in the shitholes?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Maybe Kson can do everyone a solid and pull another Taiwan moment to scare the Chinese fujos off...yeah, that'll be it :takocope:
actually might Mouses original model artist cut contact with her over brining kson on

Also the cute try hard is on youtube

"what the fuck is a missipi river?" Juniper

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1695850529932.png

This is where you draw the line?
So let's be clear... people are upset not that a man has joined vshojo, but instead with merely the idea that a man might be joining?

That's some next-level unicorn shit.

braindoko

Wait Pippa and Tenma had a fight and stopped talking for months? According to her just now :pippasadl:

Isn't Vox british too? And less manhera than Mysta?

? Link to this? Wouldn't make sense since she would've had to at least said something recently for the whole class of '09 stream to happen.
the very end of Tenma stream, said they disagreed on something and stopped talking. They seem to have patched things up by now

People really sacrificing Opsec over $20.
Some other time I'd agree but here as soon as he opens his mouth people will know, it just sped up the inevitable

Last edited:

Tubedude

Wait Pippa and Tenma had a fight and stopped talking for months? According to her just now
? Link to this? Wouldn't make sense since she would've had to at least said something recently for the whole class of '09 stream to happen.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So let's be clear... people are upset not that a man has joined vshojo, but instead with merely the idea that a man might be joining?

I didn't think Vshojo even had any Goslings left. You have to be...special...to unicorn for most of these girls for a variety of reasons, and after Nyan started dating Aethel openly it was a mass extinction event. I guess there's just no hope for some people.
It being bait is pretty believable, I stopped keeping up with /vsj/ much after Nyan/Silver/Vei all graduated because the baitposting just got too obnoxious to scroll through, and this is the same board that currently has a thread up making fun of Botan's crying.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

In fairness, unicorns had the same reaction to Regloss' flat members.

Of course, just being a Vshojo unicorn is already next level.

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
all that freaking song and dance about being tired of content creation just to end in Vshoujo, what a joke, they did not even bother to give him a new branch
He has a better chance of getting that 3D live in VShojo than NijiEN, hilariously enough.
:smugselen:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Wait Pippa and Tenma had a fight and stopped talking for months? According to her just now

Sometimes I'd agree but here as soon as he opens his mouth poeple will know, it just sped up the inevitable
Unsurprising, it's probably related to tenma talking about collabs falling through because of phase connect's reputation many months ago.
Edit : timestamp is at 3:23:46 can't share the timestamped link rn so jannies pls change it.

Last edited:

braindoko

they're unicorns, far from the brightest.
Hell they don't even know there's already males in Vshojo!
wp11893383.jpg

Man what a waste of a good artist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The /vshojo/ general is already coping hard.
image.png

image.png
This is honestly the BEST possible outcome, Nijis and Vwhores destroy eachother, Holobronies unscathed and drinking to our continued prosperous existence.
1695855332419.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I refuse to believe the "unicorns" on /vt/ are anything but obvious bait trolls. I don't think there is a single member of VShojo that has not interacted with men at this point.

Edit: Also, they better change their name to VHito, or else I am cancelling them for gender inequality.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I honestly doubt the anons who are serious are bitching about a male, it feels like they just dont want the autism from nijischizos

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I honestly doubt the anons who are serious are bitching about a male, it feels like they just dont want the autism from nijischizos
they seem more upset that it might not be Nina

soap suds

What is this about then?

Did she move to England or does brits really live in the shitholes?
Her chat was allowed to make her tweet out whatever they wanted for every thousand dollars they hit.
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 5.38.19 PM.png
there's more, but you get the point. And she did move, but I don't have a clue where. It does seem like she moved out of the country though, but I could just be interpreting this clip wrong.

Vox is menhera, but Mysta is a thousand times worse. He couldn't go one stream without getting oneguy'd and he was constantly having a meltdown on twitter. Someone asked if Mysta would be less menhera under vshojo, and I don't think so. Management did try to tell him to just ignore some things and let it slide, but I don't think he ever took their advice. At one point, I think he was advised to not speak on the whole Mika situation, but he did it anyway and made things a thousand times more complicated than if he just shut his mouth, and he also went out of his way to find the person dropping hate donos, and instead of blocking them straight away, he decided to go and look back at ALL the messages the person had sent them, only making him madder. But who knows, maybe he's cooled down a bit and will act better in vhojo.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wait Pippa and Tenma had a fight and stopped talking for months? According to her just now :pippasadl:

the very end of Tenma stream, said they disagreed on something and stopped talking. They seem to have patched things up by now

Tenma probably asked her about cleaning products and Pippa regressed into protection mode to defend the colony.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>shitpost about her being fat
>less than 24 hours later she posts selfies to prove she's less fat

🙏
Maybe it's a coincidence.

It's weird how two of my favorite phase girls seem to have connections to PR of all places.
There is also Pippa. Pretty sure she mentioned her grandmother on her father's side being a spic. Wonder which flavor of spic her grandmother is.

that is all.
:botanpat:

Oh shit, I forgot she had one. I need to grab it.

Update - Hime's mother will be reacting to Phase Connect clips, and you can submit clips for them to react to. It's going to be a great time seeing her mother react to how mature and intelligent her coworkers are.

I wonder if Superduper will show her mom a clip of her being a degenerate. (this is why i get banned from discords)

The logic seems to be highlighted in these posts that @Kuri Rinji screenshotted:

Basically SAG-AFTRA has rules about "influencers" featuring movies from struck studios in their content, so it makes sense (to this Twitter person anyway) that similar rules would apply for games from struck video game studios.

It's not clear to me if the influencers themselves are SAG-AFTRA members, though. If not it's basically non-union members voluntarily adhering to directives of a union they don't belong to. They can do that if it makes them feel good I guess but I'll keep playing what I please.

I believe Monarch mentioned something about not playing the games on the list. Because even if she isn't part of the guild she doesn't want some femboy 3 years from now to blacklist her from any VA work because she dared to play that 1 shitty Activision game.

Unicorns should kill themselves. Average IQ will go up a few points if they do.

I know the fun thing is to call Calli fat and whatnot but I find Calli to be very cute. She has a very sweet-looking face with a bit of a southern belle look. Its pretty funny considering she is seen as this very tough and cool rapper gaijin then you listen to her streams and you earn that she's a fucking dork. She does have bags under her eyes or bruised-looking eyes. I wonder if it's just from lack of sleep, overwork, or just genetics.

Top Bottom